Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-23, 12:24   Link #2101
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
There is one more undefeateds match in 7.....Yuki vs. Shana.
If Shana is stronger than Mio, and Mio was the only one so far to beat Yuki, Yuki could be in for a long night. But if Mio is stronger than Shana, this could be a close match.
Old 2010-04-23, 16:57   Link #2102
Team Rocket Elite

Tough draw for Misaka. She does have a chance to win, though.

Quote:
Kyou is the "wildcard" this year, right? (meaning that was the match the character would have met themselves.)

Last year is was Haruhi.
I believe she is.

Quote:
There is one more undefeateds match in 7.....Yuki vs. Shana.

Has Yuki the power to take on Shana? She might be one of the few that can even come close at this time...but can she win? Haruhi has been the closest to beating Shana so far this year, and that was still around a 700 vote difference. Will Disappearance make a difference, or does Shana just have too many followers for it to matter?
Disappearence doesn't seem to have made much of a difference. Shana has too much support anyways.
Old 2010-04-23, 22:20   Link #2103
hinakatbklyn

It's official. 2 complete unbeatens will not only battle for Topaz (most likely), but will try to keep their unbeaten record. But if Hina/Kyou was bad enough for me, Hina/Mikoto will be a nightmare.
Old 2010-04-23, 22:24   Link #2104
Sphire

No surprises from the results. And with the standings now, Mikoto has the best chance to win the necklace. If she wins against Hina, I think she'll seal it pretty easy.

It looks slightly harder for Hina. Although Taiga faces a weaker opponent in Kyou, Hina's faced some really weak ones so far. The other matches would become more important if Hina wins.

Seems to be out of those 3 for the necklace.
Old 2010-04-23, 22:28   Link #2105
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Oddly, the defender of the necklace is Yuki.
Old 2010-04-23, 22:31   Link #2106
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

T6 was as expected, but the magnitude of Sakoto's win was pleasing. Nii-nii power FTW.

Well...personally...Topaz 7.....this is the kind of match day I've been waiting all Topaz for. ^^

It's utterly delectable. And the undefeated four will become three, bar a fluke draw.

Saber v Mio - My heart wants Saber to triumph, but it's Mio we're talking about...I think Mio could make this bloody.

Fate v Yui - New season, new figure that otaku in Akibahara were arrested for fighting over to get hold of this week. I expect Yui to win.

Rin v Mafuyu - Mafuyu is a bit of an enigma still. I think Rin should win considering the resurgence of FSN, but Mafuyu always creates a bit of doubt.

Nagi v Holo - I'd like to think Horo, but Nagi isn't an easybeat.

Tomoyo v Azusa - Tomoyo was a major force last year, but this year she just doesn't have the giant killing aura about her anymore. Azusa seems to have this one.

Taiga v Kyou - Tough one...I really want Kyou to pull this off, but Clannad has declined a bit in voting power. I'm thinking Taiga will prevail.

Yuki v Shana - Probably the closest anyone will get to Shana for quite a while. But last year, Shana put Yuki to the sword in the final 3. That was before the 11 vote cliffhanger finale. I'd imagine things would be more polarised this time around.

Nadeko v Haruhi - Hmm....Nadeko is the one you think she could beat anyone outside of the big 4. Two contrasting styles, attractions and personalities...this is a tough one. I'd like to think Haruhi would pull this off, but Nadeko has pulled off a few surprises so far and still can.

And the match that will speak volumes:

Mikoto vs Hinagiku - The match we had to have The longer the season goes, it becomes more apparent Hinagiku's voting power has not fallen one bit. The one question is whether her power will remain undiluted versus any of the others in the big 4. Amazing what a spinoff series and being the main character in it has done for Mikoto's status - a real rags to riches story after she was 42nd last year. Only one will remain undefeated and only 3 will have an untarnished record after two necklaces. Seems fairly certain the winner of this will win Topaz. Toss a coin? Either way, a lot more will become clear after this one is over. *shrug* I thought it at the start of Topaz without knowing what any future matches were, so I'll stick with it. Mikoto to win a close one and to take Topaz.

*pats hina on the shoulder* Hey, chin up. At least one of your faves will remain undefeated and probably win Topaz.
Old 2010-04-23, 22:37   Link #2107
hinakatbklyn

That's my one guarantee I'm looking at. All Mikoto has to do is win. Unless there's a fluke somewhere and Taiga wins the necklace, all Hina has to do is win and she gets the necklace.

But if Kyou wins over Taiga, then it would be mono e mono between Hina and Mikoto, no flukes like Aquamarine

Add: In reference to Fluke, I mean relying on another match to determine the necklace (SDO) rather than a one on one match to determine the necklace. Mio did beat Yuki, that was no fluke. But from what I read, Nadeko/Kagami determined who won the necklace for Aquamarine. If Taiga was facing a Topaz unbeaten and won, then I would say she has a right to wear the necklace as well.

Last edited by hinakatbklyn; 2010-04-24 at 11:36.
Old 2010-04-23, 22:56   Link #2108
Team Rocket Elite

Not much to say about this round. All the expected winners won and none of the matches were all that close. Nagi and Hinagiku did end up doing better than I thought they would which is bad news for Misaka who needs to upset Hinagiku to win the necklace.
Old 2010-04-23, 23:12   Link #2109
Sphire

I too like that the HinavsMikoto match-up to looks to decide the necklace.

However, I wouldn't necessarily call it a fluke that Taiga could win the necklace. It looks all to real a chance if Hina wins her match. Not helped by how much I doubt Kyou can beat Taiga. Looking over the results, it won't be easy.
Old 2010-04-24, 17:02   Link #2110
Team Rocket Elite

Spoiler for My predictions for Topaz 7:

The quest for the Topaz Necklace

The favorite to get the Topaz Necklace is Katsura Hinagiku.

Spoiler for SDO Analysis:

For the most part, the necklace winner depends of the result of Misaka Mikoto vs Katsura Hinagiku. I feel Hinagiku has the slight upperhand in that match which makes her the favorite to win the necklace. If Hinagiku beats Misaka, she only needs to worry about making sure Azusa beats Tomoyo. Nagi and Louise are unlikely to lose. Those three wins combined with Hinagiku's high VD will pretty much make her a lock to win the necklace. If Azusa, Louise or Nagi fail to win, Fuuko and Chizuru still have a chance to win and boost Hinagiku's SDO.

If Misaka beats Hinagiku, she's also nearly a lock to win the necklace. She isn't as safe as Hinagiku, though. Illyasviel is only a slight favorite to beat Minatsu. If that falls through, Taiga is in range to tie Misaka's SDO and beat her through a higher VD. Misaka does have some backup. Fate and Nadeko winning would make up for Illyasviel losing and prevent Taiga from reaching Misaka's level.

Taiga is third in line for the necklace. She's nearly a lock to beat Kyou and most of her opponents are in a guranteed win or guranteed loss position. Regardless of if Misaka or Hinagiku win, Taiga still has a chance to snipe the necklace. Hitagi, Yami and Nagisa will all win while Chiaki and Rika will lose. Taiga's only opportunity to boost her SDO above expected levels is Rin beating Mafuyu which is compeltely a toss up match. If Rin wins, Taiga is in position to steal the necklace if Misaka or Hinagiku's old opponents mess up. The most likely scenarios are Hinagiku winning and Azusa losing or Misaka winning and Illyasviel losing. Hinagiku's backup of Fuuko and Chizuru also need to lose if Hinagiku wins. Likewise, Fate and Ikaros need to lose if Misaka wins. If Misaka wins, Taiga needs to keep her VD above Misaka's but that shouldn't be a problem.

Shana is fourth in line for the necklace. Even as strong as Yuki is, Shana is still pretty much a lock to win. To boost her SDO, Haruhi and Nanoha need to win and Hanyuu and Konata need to pull off upset wins. It's unlikely for enough of Misaka's old opponents to lose for Shana to win by SDO so Misaka needs to lose to Hinagiku. Hinagiku's old opponents then need to do poorly. This means Nodoka, Azusa, Fuuko and Chizuru lose. This will push down Hinagiku's SDO far enough to Shana can tie Hinagiku's SDO. From there, Shana wins through having an even better VD than Hinagiku. Taiga can be a problem as well so Rin has to lose so Taiga doesn't beat Shana vs SDO.

Saber is fifth in line for the necklace. To begin with, she needs to pull a massive upset and take out Mio. Saber can't really beat Misaka's SDO and VD so she needs Misaka to lose. To boost her own SDO, Saber needs Mafuyu, Ui, Mikuru and Minatsu to win their matches. From there, she needs Hinagiku's opponents (Azusa, Fuuko, Chizuru) to lose. Mikuru faces Chizuru so there is some overlap in those conditions. Mafuyu winning also means Rin lost so this takes care if Taiga as well. Saber will have enough SDO at this point to outright beat Shana barring other massive upsets.

Mio is sixth in line to the necklace. She can beat Saber easily enough but raising her low SDO is a problem. Kagami, Mei, Ryou and C.C all need to win their matches to boost Mio's SDO. All of them have a good chance to win, but none of them are locks. Holo then needs to pull off a sizable upset and beat Nagi. This is to further boost Mio's SDO and hurt Hinagiku's SDO at the same time. Ushio isn't going to lose to Nodoka and Isumi can't beat Maria so Mio can't beat Misaka's SDO. This means Hinagiku needs to beat Misaka. If Hinagiku's opponents (Azusa, Fuuko, Chizuru) lose, Mio will be able to tie Hinagiku's SDO and has a good chance to beat Hinagiku's VD by smashing Saber. Mio needs another large upset to beat Taiga, though. Some possibilities are Taiga loses to Kyou, Ami beats Kotomi or Kurimu beats Hitagi. If all that happens and Shana does get too many favorable upsets, Mio can get the necklace.

Yuki is the least likely character to get the necklace who doesn't need ties. She needs to beat Shana which is already nearly impossible. She also needs Misaka to lose to Hinagiku. Yuki needs Tomoyo, Tsukasa, Yui and Kotomi to win. Tomoyo is the only really difficult one of those four. Yuki needs to maintain a higher VD than Taiga and Rin needs to lose to push Taiga's SDO down to tie with Yuki. As usual, Azusa, Fuuko and Chizuru need to lose to push down Hinagiku's SDO. Due to the VD gap between Hinagiku and Yuki, this still isn't enough for Yuki to get the necklace. Yuki will need Mihoko or Isumi to pull off a miracle upset to further boost Yuki's SDO or Nagi or Louise need to lose to further reduce Hinagiku's SDO. Nagi and Louise are on the border for being considered locks to win. They can lose, but it's very unlikely.
Old 2010-04-24, 20:13   Link #2111
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Backlog...Stardate....yeah....

And So It Begins... (Aquamarine 5)

image by melange

The DEEN Directorate's offensive against the KyoAni Empire continues. Saber of the Kingdom of Night presses her advantage and engaged the Starfish Platforms of Fuko on the Clannad Republic border. The platforms, being seige engine, could not handle Sabers direct attacks, and suffered large losses.

President Kurimu's force would enter the Republic being Saber's attack and engage units over the World of Fujibayashi. The defenders were unable to put up much of a fight.

With the President came Director Minatsu and Magistrate Chizuru who engaged the core defenses of the Republic, Key Intelligence Officer Ichinose and Nagisa the Bold. While the Minister of Peace was able to just supress (bully) the Kotomi-chan, the bold Nagsia served the Council's Judge some Clannad justice, stalling the offensive just in time.

Nagisa's defense bought time for KyoAni's heavy forces to come into the fray. St. Nagato-chi and Wing Commander Mio arrived to engage the Directorate Forces. St. Nagato-chi dispatched the supply base at Rika-chama while Wing Commander Mio stopped the supply of troops by cutting off the troop transports full of Loli-clones of Illya. Thus stopping the offesive for the moment.

Meanwhile the JCS offensive was stalled. Only President Hinagiku's forces were successful in defeated the Moe Marines from Mikuru near a border outpost. Other forces were defeated by the Empire.

Key Advisor Kyou would block efforts of the Legendary Maria from pressing the JCS's advantage while the Empire was divided engaging both the JCS and Directorate at the same time. The Legendary Kagamin would also deflect the advances of Lt. Saten of the Techno-Magi.

The God Empress Haruhi would visit the shrine of the Sacred Ushio in celebration of the holiday of the Ushio's birth. The God Empress always encouraged her forces to celebrate all traditional holidays. The God Empress' presence of course always causes a disturbance. This was no different.

The Loli Warriors of Mei would attempt to subvert Commander Fate with their voices...which oddly remind Fate of the White Devil's voice. The ploy did not sway the Lightning Commander, who defeated the Loli Warriors, sending them back to the Empire.

Flight Lt. Asuza, on orders from the God Empress, took the Mihoko Pulsar in an effort to flank the DEEN Directorate.

President Tomoyo, on a mission of peace was caught in the Nebula of the Golden Darkness. Why the Nebula is on most of the major hyperspance routes is a mystery. The President made it though without incident.

The Trade World of Izumi expelled the Minami Mafia from their world in an effort to keep down crime.

Horo Enterprises denied K-onsonance Support Chief Ui from gaining new stocks of Spice for the Empire. Something about the Empire needing to pay for the last batch and worlds being blown up before they could take delivery.

Squadron Leader Yui would engage the Angel Nymph on the KyoAni border. What the Angel's want is still unknown...only that they seem to becoming more hostile. It is fortunate they are not very powerful.

The Balsamic Fleet is not what it use to be. Commander Tsukasa was unable to enage the Hitagi in the Ghost Nebula and was forced to retreat. Tsukasa's support elements seem to have been reassigned and this has hurt her in all campaigns in this war.

Meanwhile:

The DEEN and JCS would also come to blows in this three way Moe' War. Kugimiya Knight Louise of the Void would engage Director Mafuyu, but fail to keep her out of JCS space, while Kugimiya Master Nagi defeated the Mysterious Hanyuu near the border.

The Kingdom of Night's Red Mage Rin would test her skills against the Angel Ikaros, easily dispatching the Angel.

The Ghosts of the Nebula (Nadeko) would invade the Twin Moons of Nodoka for reasons unknown.

The White Devil would be called forth to befriend the Witch-Regent C.C. The Geass was powerful, but the Starlight Breaker was even more so. Nanoha barely managed to win...but win she did.

Elsewhere.....

The Galaxy Express 999 visited the world of Nausicaä, beyond the RIm. The train stayed for one day, and would leave on schedule. The Galaxy Express continues on towards the Andromeda Galaxy.
Old 2010-04-24, 21:17   Link #2112
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

And again with older stories:

And So It Begins... (Aquamarine 6)

image by melange

The DEEN Directorate's offensive is stalled but not ended. Efforts by the Balsamic Fleet supported by an element of Starfish Platforms from Fuko fail to dislodge President Kurimu and her Loli-Clones of Illya from KyoAni Space. However Squadron Leader Yui manages to destroy a supply depot run by the Cult of Oyashiro-sama's Hanyuu making the offesive harder to maintain for the Directorate.

JCS forces on the other hand keep pressing the Empire. Kugimiya Master Nagi destroys some of the Empire's supplies on the planet UI. However her support from Kugimiya Knight Louise of the Void is driven off by Flight Lt. Asuza.

Techo-Commander Misaka engages the Dango Fleet of Nagisa the Bold and manages a crushing defeat against one of the Republic's stanchest defenders.

St. Nagato-chi engaged the Border patrols of the Geass Regency in order to widen the area of Empire could operate in the continuing was with both the Directorate and the JCS. Witch-Regent C.C.'s forces, remembering to power of St. Nagato-chi from the previous war, pulled back.

Commander Fate would perform a retalitory strike against the KyoAni Empire by striking against Representative Ryou's forces deep in the Clannad Republic. The battle was over quickly and Fate returned home satified.

Horo Enterprises would not give into "Onii-chan" presure from the Loli Warriors of Mei, leading to increased rates for the KyoAni Empire.

The Legendary Kagamin would take the Twin Moons of Nodoka for the God Empress.

President Tomoyo would settle with the Angel Ikaros in what the Empire hoped was a favorable agreement.

The God Empress Haruhi would see Chiaki-hime, surprised about the similar voicing to St. Nagato-chi. The God Empress would order a trap made by the Minani Mafia...and gave Chiaki-hime and offer she could not refuse.

The Legendary Girl "A" would pay her respects to the Sacred Ushio in the spirits of the God Empress before her. The Legendary Girl "A" would also setup shop to sell goods near the shrine.

Key Intelligence Officer Ichinose would go to thank Wing Commander Mio for breaking the DEEN offensive when Kotomi-chan could not hold them off. With the new status the Wing Commander was rather embarassed by the whole affair.

Key Advisor Kyou would be sent by the God Empress to...encourage better performance in combat from the Moe Marines of Mikuru. Punishments where given in the form of cosplay training.

The DEEN Directorate became distracted by other efforts, both by them and against them.

The White Devil would make of move on the Kingdom of Night and have to be driven off by Saber herself. The Starlight Breaker was not enough again Saber who just asked for more.

Director Mafuyu of the Ministry of Truth would take the Mihoko Pulsar to counter the KyoAni move in the GONZO Sector.

Director Minatsu and Magistrate Chizuru would be defeated by Kugimiya Masters Shana and Taiga sending the DEEN counter-offensive it retreat.

The Shining Blue Dragons of Ami were even able to upset the Directorates supply lines at Rika-chama.

Red Mage Rin was caught in the Nebula of Golden Darkness for this period of time.

The Angel Nymph would be defeated by an advance by the Hitagi of the Ghost Nebula while the Nadeko of the Nebula would defeat Lt. Saten of the Techo-Magi on the JCS border.

Meanwhile in the GONZO Sector, another Suzumiya (Akane) would defeat Sora at the Kaleido star. Yet another loss for the once great GONZO.
Old 2010-04-24, 22:21   Link #2113
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

And the end of Aquamarine:

And So It Begins... (Aquamarine 7)

image by melange

The KyoAni Empire launches a counter-offensive to drive the DEEN Directorate out of KyoAni Space.

Lead by President Tomoyo, she pushes back the Red Mage Rin, leading to actions from K-onsonance's Azunyan's World and UI against Director Mafuyu and the Mysterious Hanyuu. Only the transports of the Loli-Clones of Illya manage to get away from Key Intelligence Officer Ichinose. This push drives the DEEN from KyoAni Space and bring the border to about where it was at the start of the war.

The front with the JCS is more of less stable. Key Advisor Kyou's forces were defeated in detail by President Hinagiku. However other JCS forces were defeated. Nagisa the Bold defeat Seer Isumi at Wonderers Bend, while the Moe Marines of Mikuru defeated the Legendary Maria in a cosplay battle.

The Legenday Girl "A" was granted a pass to see the God Empress Haruhi. The worship was grand as the Legendary Girl "A" is probably the biggest fangirl in the galaxy.

The White Devil engaged and destroyed a Starfish Platform by herself with a Divine Buster.

The Balsamic Fleet gained some much needed practise over the World of Fujibayashi.

The World of Untan was attacked by the Hitagi while Legendary Kagamin was attacked by the Snake Nadeko. There were many casualties.

The Minami Mafia manages to gain a foothold at the shrine of the Sacred Ushio.

The Loli Warriors of Mei drive off a raid from the Angel Nymph.

For bravery and service beyond the call of duty, St. Nagato-chi presented Wing Commander Mio with the Aquamarine Medal of Valor. The last to get that award was President Tomoyo, so it is a special honor.

Meanwhile the DEEN are being pressed by the JCS.

Kugimiya Masters Shana and Nagi defeat Saber and President Kurimu resulting in a full retreat.

The Diet Warriors of Minori and the Shining Blue Dragons of Ami however are stopped by the efforts of Magistrate Chizuru and Director Minatsu due to Kugimiya Knight Taiga being occupied with training Techno-Commander Misaka, who managed to defeat Taiga in single combat.

Kugimiya Knight Louise of the Void would take the Mihoko Pulsar to gain a backwater for entry into either the KyoAni Empire or the DEEN Directorate. Lt Saten of the Techno-Magi also took the Twin Moons of Nodoka to help with this effort.

The Angel Ikaros was lost in the Nebula of the Golden Darkness.

Fate managed to secure a supply of Spice for the Time-Space Administration Bureau.

DEEN efforts were interrupted due to supplies from Rika-chama being intercepted by forces from the Geass Regency.

A stream of 1s and 0s were heard on all galactic channels...but not one could indentify the source of the transmissions.

Spoiler for Epilogue:
Old 2010-04-25, 02:41   Link #2114
wontaek

Quote:

The Empire seeks vengence...
This is just the right time for the following scene
Old 2010-04-25, 04:45   Link #2115
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Nagi v Holo - I'd like to think Horo, but Nagi isn't an easybeat.
Yep, that is true... the others I am not as concerned about... but valid assessments on your part overall!

Just a couple more weeks and I can get crack-a-lackin' on those AMVs for Holo... I hope that is enough to help her in the last couple of rounds!
Old 2010-04-25, 08:57   Link #2116
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Still on backlog:
Spoiler for Prelude:

The Empire Fights Back (Topaz 1)

image by melange

Despite the God Empress' order, the JCS seemed the more dire threat to the Empire than the DEEN. Only Nagisa the Bold engaged the DEEN's President Kurimu, managing a concincing defeat of the Directorate's President.

The JCS would prove more difficult, even for the God Empress. Haruhi would engage her longtime rival, Kugimiya Grand Master Shana. Shana had been on a rampage, defeated all opponents by a large margin. Haruhi would be defeated by the Grand Kugimiya Master, but the God Empress would give Shana to most fight she'd seem since the end of the last war.

Shana's push lead to a massive offensive against the KyoAni Empire. Spiritualist Isumi would defeat the Loli Warriors of Mei. Kugimiya Knight Louise of the Void would engage and destroy a Starfish Warrior's Platform defending the Clannad Republic.

The Shining Blue Dragons of Ali would take the opportunity to strike at the Sacred Ushio and damage the shrine. Only the efforts of "The Castinet Hero" stopped the Legendary Maria from capitalizing on the openning.

Flight Lt. Asuza would pull patrol duty near the Geass Regency and engage Regency forces in combat and come out victorious.

Key Advisor Kyou would deflect an attack from the Angel Nymph. What do the Angel's want?

Wing Commander Mio would train with the Legendary Kagamin and prove her fighters better in combat against the slower ships of Kagami's fleet.

The Balsamic Fleet would provide escort to the Moe Marines of Mikuru to the front line.

St. Nagato-chi would test President Tomoyo's loyalty to the God Empress. Also to test the speed of Tomoyo's attacks verse Yuki's defenses. Yuki was satisfied on both counts.

The Trade World of Izumi was investigated by Key Intelligence Office Ichinose, who left will less money.....

Representative Ryou's ship wass forced to stop at the Planet UI for repairs and supplies.

The DEEN would be forced to contend with the JCS on their second front. Lt Saten was defeated by the Loli-clones of Illya in the border regions. Also released was the JCS's secret weapon...the "A-tan". It defeated the DEEN vessel Lilicia without little resistance.

The Diet Warriors raided the cream puff stocks of Hanyuu.

Other DEEN forces had problems.

Director Minatsu was defeated by the Snake Nadeko.

Horo Enterprises denied shipments to the Council due to tarriffs set by Magistrate Chizuru.

The Nebula of the Golden Darkness swallowed a vessel carrying wine from Rika-chama.

The Red Mage Rin managed to gain a victory over the White Devil. No befriending this time.

Saber would reprimand Director Mafuyu after the costly failure against the KyoAni Empire.

Fate would be given a hard leason about Lightning by Techno-Commander Misaka.

Kugimiya Knight Taiga would engage and defeat the Hitagi in JCS space.

The Angel Ikaros would take the Twin Worlds of Nokoka and the Minami Mafia would take the Mihoko Pulsar....no reasons are known for these actions.

President Hinagiku would make sure the Kugimiya Master Nagi realized that the HnG Combine was in the JCS on her say-so, not on the whims of the Kugimiya Knights.
Old 2010-04-25, 09:34   Link #2117
Sphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post

The quest for the Topaz Necklace

The favorite to get the Topaz Necklace is Katsura Hinagiku.

Spoiler for SDO Analysis:
Wow, nice analysis TRE. You covered probably every angle there. It'll still most likely go down to the top 3. There are probably only 3 really important side matches:

Azusa vs Tomoyo
Chizuru vs Mikuru
Rin vs Mafuyu

Probably in that order too. I believe Illya is a sure fire win, so Mikoto will win the necklace if she beats Hina. I also believe Taiga will get a minimum of 3 wins from her previous draws, but she really needs 4, so she really needs Rin to win(and I think Rin is the slight favourite in that match). Hina should get a minimum of 2 wins from previous draws, but needs a third to cover a Rin victory, hoping Azusa or Chizuru can help her out.

That's probably what it'll come down to.
Old 2010-04-25, 10:17   Link #2118
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Time is up! The time is NOW!

ARENA 01: Maria [Abstained] Saginomiya Isumi
ARENA 02: Sunohara Mei [Abstained] Hirasawa Ui
ARENA 03: Saten Ruiko [Minami Chiaki]
ARENA 04: [Saber] Akiyama Mio
ARENA 05: Hiiragi Kagami [Abstained] Izumi Konata
ARENA 06: [Illyasviel von Einzbern] Shiina Minatsu
ARENA 07: [Fate Testarossa] Hirasawa Yui
ARENA 08: Sakurano Kurimu [Abstained] Senjōgahara Hitagi