Midonin
Last Engage

That was a concern...?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 17:36   Link #42
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol, are there any normal women in this one?
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 17:52   Link #43
ultramojones
Pfjaklsq of Greatness

I saw a bunch of white light.
Spoiler for NSFW:
ultramojones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 21:47   Link #44
Shadow5YA

The manga is actually fairly serious action, but it looks like they're going to up the ecchi comedy part for the anime like they did with Seikon no Quaser.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-17, 21:54   Link #45
Midonin
Last Engage

As long as it continues taking itself seriously, it'll hit the perfect level of absurdity for me to enjoy it.
Old 2011-06-18, 06:42   Link #46
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Yes, old fat-guy in kimono touching the boobs of our heroines is a turn off for me, so yeah I'm concerned if there are scenes like that. Don't judge my personal preference... well, in this case a distaste.
Old 2011-06-18, 08:44   Link #47
Mizuno
Undefined

lol I can totally see where that's coming from, reminds me of some distasteful hentai that can ruin anybody's day. >_>
Old 2011-06-19, 07:36   Link #48
Shadow5YA

It's supposed to be a show about evil big boobed girls magically groping and stealing boob sizes from innocent civilians, which makes them become outcasts because they lost their status symbol. Then a good big boobed girl steals the boob sizes from the said evil-but-now formerly-big-boobed girls to teach them a lesson.

And those boob stealing techniques are a trademark ninja art from a single clan. Yeah...

Anyway, the first chapter is translated somewhere out there, so you can get a quick read and see if you'll like the series or not.
Old 2011-06-19, 21:28   Link #49
Midonin
Last Engage

And that's why it's one of my most anticipated series of the upcoming season. Both because I'm a bit of a breast man, and because it achieves that perfect zen of unblinkingly going through on its crazy premise.
Old 2011-06-19, 21:44   Link #50
cyberbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It's supposed to be a show about evil big boobed girls magically groping and stealing boob sizes from innocent civilians, which makes them become outcasts because they lost their status symbol. Then a good big boobed girl steals the boob sizes from the said evil-but-now formerly-big-boobed girls to teach them a lesson.

And those boob stealing techniques are a trademark ninja art from a single clan. Yeah...
Slight inaccuracies in that summary, but basically all that is important thing worth clarifying is that the protagonist is special. Unlike others in her clan who are only able to make busty girls into pettanko, she is basically an B-cup in the first chapter but is able to steal the bust from others and add it to her own. Because of evil being done by some in her clan, she stole the sacred scroll of her clan and is on the run. At its core it's basically an ecchi manga with the protagonist gradually gaining bigger and bigger breasts as she helps random people with their troubles and defeats her pursuers as the manga goes along. The anime committee has the right idea promoting with their 'oppai daisuki' domain and 'large breasts' twitter account.
Old 2011-06-21, 12:35   Link #51
Shadow5YA

Personally I'd like to see her gradually getting bigger instead of staying large from start to finish.
Old 2011-06-21, 22:25   Link #52
Midonin
Last Engage

Small update. The OP and ED will be by AiRI (30-sai's "learn together").
Old 2011-06-21, 22:53   Link #53
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haohmaru View Post
The horror... the over-sized, bouncing horror...

Seriously though, pretty sure this one is going to be a pass for me.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 21:56   Link #54
solomon

My inner snoot curses the industry that would lead to such a show being produced.

Yet my inner 10 year old boy only sees two things......

Originally I was all "Dear lord look at this shit" in regards to Queen's Blade anime, but look how popular that is. One reason that one worked is that it never took itself TOO seriously while having some semblance of plot. It's when people try to shoehorn in serioius mood and detailed plot (like that OTHER boob show) in there that my rational and good taste alert goes off.

If it's decently animated and doesn't try to shoe horn some stupid serious plot and mood in between all the boobies (looking at you Qwaser) then it'll be good for laughs and jerks. I am a boob guy and prefer these kinda designs to the dainty petit designs that dominate these days.

But like I said, only if it doesn't take itself too seriously.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 22:01   Link #55
Midonin
Last Engage

Not taking itself seriously would work against us not taking it seriously. Its premise is absurd, and in playing that absurdness completely straightfaced, it acknowledges how absurd it is through exaggeration. Not all forms of comedy come from a wink and a nudge - the lack of such winks and nudges can achieve an effect just as great or greater.
Old 2011-06-26, 18:16   Link #56
crafordstinson

Anyone know if this is gonna air on Biglobe (the online stream that aired Qwaser uncensored)?
I hope we won't have to wait for the DVDs and Blu Rays to see it uncensored.
crafordstinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 19:05   Link #57
solomon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Not taking itself seriously would work against us not taking it seriously. Its premise is absurd, and in playing that absurdness completely straightfaced, it acknowledges how absurd it is through exaggeration. Not all forms of comedy come from a wink and a nudge - the lack of such winks and nudges can achieve an effect just as great or greater.
Hmm good point. I read the manga and now see where you're coming from.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 03:46   Link #58
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

this better be uncensoreds like qwasswer or itll not be worth it to watch untill the dvds come out.

i hate shows that are based on heavy ecchi elements being censored i mean whats the point of even airing it!
Old 2011-06-28, 06:51   Link #59
Mizuno
Undefined

There should be unc version, though I'm not sure you really want to see their full glory when they become something you no longer call them breasts. They make even Cattleya jealous.
Old 2011-06-28, 09:44   Link #60
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yea oh well just thing to ask how "big" do you think there going to pull as "bigger" than infamous ep.1 of qb (yea we're looking at if explode doobi happen in manyuu we blame qb for it).

overall i got july 10 locked on for watching manyuu season really indeed manyuu or riot.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seinen