AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 16:20   Link #201
Xacual

You know I was thinking, if Ah Ra actually managed to get it out, would anyone believe her? She has every reason to hate Ma Ri for getting together with Jae Min, we even saw people's reactions to that. I feel like it would come off to everyone else more like she was just trying to make trouble.

The confession at the end was great.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-01-28, 00:21   Link #202
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
That ending xD Was a really funny chapter, I feel like the fat kid at the end though is somehow a trap set by the blonde women.
That's highly likely since the reason for her joining the club is to still chase after Jae Min and continue to spite Ma Ri for her being a vampire and dating the person she fancies. It's pointless and sad since he has never, and will not ever look at her to begin with anyway so why even bother "sighs".:frustrated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You know I was thinking, if Ah Ra actually managed to get it out, would anyone believe her? She has every reason to hate Ma Ri for getting together with Jae Min, we even saw people's reactions to that. I feel like it would come off to everyone else more like she was just trying to make trouble.

The confession at the end was great.
It's just her being stupid and desperate. I mean even if she told people that Ma Ri was a vampire, would Jae Min still look at her like other women he treated in the past. Highly unlikely, since it was a lost cause love or affection from the start anyway so no need to beat that dead horse. It's just amusing watching her fail each time.

The confession bit was funny but I think it's a plot from the blonde to cause trouble in the band club just to get close to Jae Min. Or maybe not, who knows?
Old 2013-01-29, 03:56   Link #203
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

I finished the first and second seasons today -- reread the whole thing...will wait until the third season is well underway because I. can't. stand. the wait on this sadistic heart-twister of a romance.

And I can't believe Ma Ri still didn't:
Spoiler for end of season 2:

Nghhhhh. Evil author saved epic drama for last.
Old 2013-02-02, 10:12   Link #204
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
I finished the first and second seasons today -- reread the whole thing...will wait until the third season is well underway because I. can't. stand. the wait on this sadistic heart-twister of a romance.

And I can't believe Ma Ri still didn't:
Spoiler for end of season 2:

Nghhhhh. Evil author saved epic drama for last.
I think it's better that way since now that Ma Ri and Jae Min are in a relationship. It'll definitely be a sure way to test his love or acceptance of Ma Ri's identity when everything becomes fully circle. Oh well, they're together and in love that's what matters, at least to me.

Oh yes, chapter 74 raw has been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 74:

EDIT: Chapter 74 has been scanlated and released! Looks like an eventual conflict is envitable... can't wait to see where this goes.

Last edited by Kirito; 2013-02-02 at 23:49.
Old 2013-02-09, 17:43   Link #205
Soverence

Well, things really seem to be vamping up but I am not sure to really what yet , have to wait and see. For the most part this chapter brought up some serious questions and I like that, hopefully now we will see some development soon, but that is a thin hope at best
Old 2013-02-09, 19:57   Link #206
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

As much as I hate the blonde, the advice she gave to Ma Ri was pretty valid since it's about the latter hiding her identity from the guy she loves. and keeping things the way the are to avoid the hurt being more painful in the possible, if not, inevitable long run. The vampire singer towards to end asking all vampires to come out and show themselves was really an unique twist and turn. I wonder how Ma Ri will take this and how it'll help her develop as a character and toward the relationship with Jae Min.

Oh yes, chapter 75 has been scanlated and released!

Quote:
Well, things really seem to be vamping up but I am not sure to really what yet , have to wait and see. For the most part this chapter brought up some serious questions and I like that, hopefully now we will see some development soon, but that is a thin hope at best
Between Ah Ra telling Ma Ri to be open to Jae Min about being a vampire, and the vampire singer telling her race to be reveal themselves to the open. I can definitely see development in Ma Ri's character since it's be a signal for her to question or take the steps needed to tell Jae Min the truth about who she is. It's like the blonde said "it's only fair that you tell him. Don't you think you're being unfair to is feelings?"etc. I'm keeping a open mind about this. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Old 2013-02-24, 00:46   Link #207
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

New chapter out and the red hair girl is annoying, but not hated by my standards. I would hate Shioo for using her as a sex object or quick replenishment for food. If your not committed in a relationship, but get into one.

I wonder if the red hair gal wants our heroine to suck her. LOL The way she wanted to sleep over, it seem she transferred to this school w/o her parents consent or a place to stay. HARSH
Old 2013-04-20, 20:43   Link #208
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 85:
Old 2013-06-04, 21:11   Link #209
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

This thread been empty for a while. There should be much discussion about the recent chapter.
Old 2013-06-04, 22:38   Link #210
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Okay everyone. Sorry I haven't been updating this thread due to the fact that I've been busy and still trying to catch up with other series. Now with that being said, I'm going to do a recap of things that has happened leading up to the latest raw chapter.

Just to let you all know chapters 76-86 have been scanlated and released! With that being said, let's get this started!

Ahem:

Spoiler for Chapter 86 - 89:

Chapter 90 raws I just saw them and all I can say is...

Spoiler for Chapter 90:

Well that's everything that has happened. With the current raw chapter I'm really worried where things will go, but things will definitely escalate at this point. I'll definitely update this thread regularly when new updates or chapters come up, so until then whoever is viewing this thread, until then!

Last edited by Kirito; 2013-06-04 at 22:48.
Old 2013-06-21, 14:27   Link #211
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Current chapters out! I will dislike the white hair dude if he drops the red hair gal. Him drinking her blood under a shaded tree like a casual soft drink. She had to prick her finger. LOL ALL THE GUYS IN THIS SERIES ARE DOUCHEBAGs!
Old 2013-07-01, 20:38   Link #212
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wow, chapter 90 is out. Can see why Clarami was worried. Also look up the raws of ch 91, 92, 93, and 94. All I can say is if there really were Vampires coexisting with us and there were people who discriminate them like they did in this story, then I lost hope for humanity and humanity is full of hypocrites.
Old 2013-07-02, 03:38   Link #213
Aesthetic Shampoo

They're racists.
Old 2013-07-02, 12:27   Link #214
Soverence

Well we knew it was going to happen eventually and this seems about right for a reveal since she had decided to hide it from him instead of telling him or just moving on. I am not saying that she deserved this, but that this kind of reveal was the only way left for it to happen, a painful and difficult one for everyone. Have to wait and see what happens afterwords now, I am sure that he will dump her, but the question is will he take her back eventually?
Old 2013-07-02, 13:05   Link #215
Johnny
Working the bags...

Or will it be too late because White hair have already made his move...?
Old 2013-07-06, 11:08   Link #216
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Yo everyone on the Orange Marmalade thread. I'm back after quite the absence due to net issues. Now that it's fixed I can finally update this thread regularly. With that being said, chapters 90-91 have been scanlated and released. Poor Ma Ri that guy with the orange hair really needs a punch to the face, seriously. It hurts my heart seeing her in pain like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Wow, chapter 90 is out. Can see why Clarami was worried. Also look up the raws of ch 91, 92, 93, and 94. All I can say is if there really were Vampires coexisting with us and there were people who discriminate them like they did in this story, then I lost hope for humanity and humanity is full of hypocrites.
It was really crushing to see Ma Ri being made an example out of harshly by someone from her past and the people standing by and witnessing it. Jae Min however just pretty much brushed aside Ma Ri like it was nothing... I know he's upset, but I expected better. Glad that Hi Soo decked him one, I'm starting to go to the white haired vampire route by the looks of it. Anway, now that it's come full circle it's just a matter of feelings at this point, and I really hope that Ma Ri can pick herself up and for Jae Min to look at both sides of the mirror instead of the reflection he keeps seeing. So to speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Well we knew it was going to happen eventually and this seems about right for a reveal since she had decided to hide it from him instead of telling him or just moving on. I am not saying that she deserved this, but that this kind of reveal was the only way left for it to happen, a painful and difficult one for everyone. Have to wait and see what happens afterwords now, I am sure that he will dump her, but the question is will he take her back eventually?
Ma Ri is to somewhat blame admittingly, but at the same time can you really blame her for not telling him after finding out his disgust and hate for vampires. There was a reason why she tried to avoid Jae Min before she got into a relationship with him, but since she gave humanity another chance she was willing to take the risk of being with him. Now that it's apparent that's he's neglecting her because of who she is, it's a matter of Ma Ri having to let go of her love for him complete, Jae Min learning to accept the girl he loves for who she is, or just go back to the way they were before they've met and this whole journey started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Or will it be too late because White hair have already made his move...?
I was able to get to that, but none the less here's the summary for chapter 95 raw.

Spoiler for Chapter 95:

So it looks like things went back to the way they were. I wonder how Jae Min will react in the future regarding this.
Old 2013-07-06, 11:20   Link #217
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post

Spoiler for Chapter 95:

So it looks like things went back to the way they were. I wonder how Jae Min will react in the future regarding this.
Well he will have no sympathy from me. He caused it, so he better fix it. Not going to give him any advice here. I remember how I had to face pretty much the entire world when I defended my muslim friend after 9/11. I didn't crack, quite appalled that he did.
Old 2013-07-06, 11:38   Link #218
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well he will have no sympathy from me. He caused it, so he better fix it. Not going to give him any advice here. I remember how I had to face pretty much the entire world when I defended my muslim friend after 9/11. I didn't crack, quite appalled that he did.
When a person suffers harshly to the actions of one or two people, it feels like it's their need to hate that group or race as a whole. Jae Min is no exception to this since he has suffered, but is letting his past affect his relationship and the love he held dear for her. If he can't do that then he just failed to protect her smile and sense of "identity" and that to me is a really cruel thing in a relationship. Plus, isn't being in love with someone accepting both their plus and minuses?

Sad to hear that about your friend in the past. It's like I said when a group or one or two people do something that affects one of many people, they feel it's their need to place blame certain groups and be made an example out of. Ma Ri was no exception. You protected your friend, but Jae Min failed to protect Ma Ri, that shows willingness to open up your mind and see things on the other side of the mirror rather than the reflection in front of you. He failed to see that, but it's still not to late for him to redeem himself.
Old 2013-07-06, 11:45   Link #219
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Spoiler for chp 95:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Current chapters out! I will dislike the white hair dude if he drops the red hair gal. Him drinking her blood under a shaded tree like a casual soft drink. She had to prick her finger. LOL ALL THE GUYS IN THIS SERIES ARE DOUCHEBAGs!
Keep in mind that she is doing that of her own volition because she loves him. Even if he didn't want it, he'd crave it, and she'd still willingly poke/cut herself to give blood to him, as that is a part of the bond they share.

Old 2013-07-09, 13:42   Link #220
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for chp 95:

Keep in mind that she is doing that of her own volition because she loves him. Even if he didn't want it, he'd crave it, and she'd still willingly poke/cut herself to give blood to him, as that is a part of the bond they share.
Well judging by the last panel of chapter 95, it looked like Ma Ri has started to move on from what happened, and it looks like they're back to the way they were before her relationship with Jae Min started. Whether she's forcing herself or acting natural we don't know, but it's a sign that the two have entered a "cold war" of sorts. It's just a matter of who's willing chase or step outside their respective pride to make a compromise of sorts or end it completely. In the beginning she knew something like this could happen, but never expected the harsh reality to hit her as hard as it did.

I don't think Si Hoo doesn't really feel anything for Yoo Chae Rin (red hair girl), but puts up with her presence due to her being willing to give him her blood. Could be wrong on this, but lately it seems like he's so fixated on Ma Ri to the point of "interest" rather than annoyance like in the beginning. Plus, his willingness to look out for her and give her cold but meaningful advice sort of supports this claim.

Oh yes, before I forget - Chapter 92 has been scanlated and released for anyone who's interested and following this series like I am.