AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-21, 14:21   Link #5621
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^ I already know the Messiah will translate it lol, but that's when the chn raws come out. Also I'm dealing with exams before Thanksgiving so I totally get that. Well I skimmed through it and apparently Restia's seal is gone but Est's remain.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 21:21   Link #5622
Riki
ランダム王

Mini spoilers to you all. From what i read (Preview pages) Kamito's memory has gone back to the time he was in the instructional school. Iseria has a pact with Rinslet. Kamito has many girl fans in his school (obviously) making Claire feel disgusted. And Restia's spirit sign is completely gone from Kamito's hands.
Old 2013-11-21, 21:53   Link #5623
holybell84

Waiting for my copy to come over with my DAL blu-ray... I REALLY WANNA POST SPOILERS!!!
Old 2013-11-21, 21:54   Link #5624
bludvein

Ellis is my favorite out of the girls so im really looking forward to this volume.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 21:56   Link #5625
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Mini spoilers to you all. From what i read (Preview pages) Kamito's memory has gone back to the time he was in the instructional school. Iseria has a pact with Rinslet. Kamito has many girl fans in his school (obviously) making Claire feel disgusted. And Restia's spirit sign is completely gone from Kamito's hands.
Oh? Kamito's personality from his days in the instructional school should be interesting. Is it before he met Restia? From what I read, he was quite the delinquent.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-11-21 at 22:39.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 22:17   Link #5626
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Oh? Kamito's personality from his days in the instructional school should be interesting. Is it before he met Restia? From what I read, he was quite the delinguent.
Ironic since Claire in vol8 was complaining that Greyworth & Restia got to know the past him.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 22:26   Link #5627
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Nooooooooooo, I want Restia back

What I really want to know is what happened with the other Elemental Lords, I hope that they were at least able to free one of them.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 22:40   Link #5628
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Ironic since Claire in vol8 was complaining that Greyworth & Restia got to know the past him.
Well, I guess she's about to find out, but I doubt she'll like it.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 22:41   Link #5629
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Nooooooooooo, I want Restia back

What I really want to know is what happened with the other Elemental Lords, I hope that they were at least able to free one of them.
Well, if Restia is gone (NO, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT), let's hope Est puts some trolling away and help Kamito recover (and don't get in their way Claire, and the others)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 23:14   Link #5630
cloud04
Scanlator

im just hanging by a thread coz of the news D:
Old 2013-11-21, 23:21   Link #5631
Yye1
Wide Right

Well, I can contact Mizuho about it, can someone pls PM me the link to the preview and Ill see what I can do

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 23:22   Link #5632
Thuruk
年上

A sad end indeed. Let's hope we're mistaken...
Old 2013-11-21, 23:47   Link #5633
Yami no Ou
まおう

oh come on seriously? Restia's seal is totally gone? I refuse to believe this cold hard truth,Kamito looks for her for the past 3 years and after he found her she died? this must be some serious trolling!
Old 2013-11-22, 00:08   Link #5634
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I think that Restia ended up like Iseria. After being killed, her avatar was sealed somewhere and Kamito's group are going on a search for her.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 00:19   Link #5635
Chris38

Yeah, I'm also not giving up on Restia, even if her spirit mark is gone.

It's just that she is too popular as character, for me to believe that she is going to be written out of the story, that simply.

Basically, I'm still not losing hope that Restia is going to reappear in someway ... maybe not, in volume 12, but the next one.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 02:31   Link #5636
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, I'm also not giving up on Restia, even if her spirit mark is gone.

It's just that she is too popular as character, for me to believe that she is going to be written out of the story, that simply.

Basically, I'm still not losing hope that Restia is going to reappear in someway ... maybe not, in volume 12, but the next one.
Agree. No to mention it all the build up that she had with Kamito, I mean, we know she is the most important one for kamito and for the Mc to lose his most important person....well spirit, in this case would be pretty strange.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 02:57   Link #5637
Riki
ランダム王

apparently the shock of Restia disappearing (what's more, because of him) caused him to get amnesia(according to grayworth dialogue). Est is still okay, and Kamito lost his memories of restia, the girls, grayworth, the school and went back to in his emotionless self.

Last edited by Riki; 2013-11-22 at 09:31.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 05:04   Link #5638
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

I think this would be a huge bad news to us readers on that.. Expect Ore Imo LN ending like happenings..... Or will not that happen. I guess more plot twist will happen.
Old 2013-11-22, 06:18   Link #5639
GetInDaZone222

Chill-lax people! Simply because of the fact that there isnt 100% proof of Restia's death is a sign that she will most likely come back later in the story. Est could have simply destroyed the contract between Restia and Kamito. Kamito would never allow it to be destoryed otherwise, so Restia could have told Est that her destorying it was the only way to save him. So far when Est used that power she was touching the spirit seal, but I figure maybe because this was a much more powerful spirit(Elemental Lord awakening) Restia had to be weakened enough to where the damage sustained would cause her body to have to retreat afterwards. It will still come down to a Kamito has to search for her since she wouldnt want to be found, but Id say its too early for the readers to fall into despair, she'll be back . Thats just my wishful thinking, but it helps me sleep at night lol.

On another note, Im sort of glad for Kamito's memory loss because I wanted to know what he was like during his time at the institute. We caught a glimpse of it before but seeing how he will react to what he believes is his first time living in the light should be interesting. Ive also been wondering, did Restia ever directly state what exactly she was doing during those 3 years? I understand the assumptions we could make(suspended in that darkness, etc.), but Im looking for something direct.
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-22, 09:29   Link #5640
dmaxzero

Well.
Sad indeed.
But I really want to see the cold blooded instructional school Kamito in action doing assassination stuff and mostly things that aren´t allowed. He will return his memories but not with some juice first.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap