AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-22, 09:50   Link #861
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Arrogance and imprudence. Sure, I'm not trying to say he was malicious. But I'm against saying "It's not his fault, there's nothing he could have done, he couldn't know!".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 09:52   Link #862
KrimzonStriker

Yeah, yeah, he screwed up and he paid for it, now it's time to move on already I say, nothing else too do it there?
Old 2008-05-22, 09:55   Link #863
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Yeah, yeah, he screwed up and he paid for it, now it's time to move on already I say, nothing else too do it there?
i mean hes doing alright now right? so wads with the discussion of his geass?
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 09:58   Link #864
KrimzonStriker

I don't know, I guess some people like to beat the dead horse I guess
Old 2008-05-22, 10:01   Link #865
lucidwolfe
Ghostly Member

anyway the whole massacre princess incident was in favor of the rebellion in the end, and continue to benefit the OotBK, since the 11s learnt to think twice before embracing some SAR idea again.

in a world where there are no words, we speak of love
until the day it reaches you
lucidwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 10:02   Link #866
KrimzonStriker

Not really, Lelouch just had the Order join it this Turn remember?
Old 2008-05-22, 10:03   Link #867
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
i don't really think thats it.. i think is was partly lelouch feels guilty at what happened during the incident. however, i also feel that it is part of nunnally's influence
Old 2008-05-22, 10:05   Link #868
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-05-22, 10:06   Link #869
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
i don't really think thats it.. i think is was partly lelouch feels guilty at what happened during the incident. however, i also feel that it is part of nunnally's influence

I was just posting it up as a counter to say the 11's being leery of joining the SAZ again is actually counter-productive for what Lelouch just did >_>
Old 2008-05-22, 10:11   Link #870
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
I was just posting it up as a counter to say the 11's being leery of joining the SAZ again is actually counter-productive for what Lelouch just did >_>
uh okay. my bad >_>

i don't think many japanese will join though despite zero joining
Old 2008-05-22, 10:12   Link #871
lucidwolfe
Ghostly Member

Quote:
the order joining the zone might just be another of lelouch's grand plan. the main point is that euphie's incident has broken the trust of the japanese. when nunnally announced the SAZ, most of the japs watching the broadcast voiced their doubts and distrust.

im just saying that from the standpoint of zero, there is no remorse needed for the 'accidental' geassing since it helped his cause in the long run

Old 2008-05-22, 10:15   Link #872
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidwolfe View Post
the order joining the zone might just be another of lelouch's grand plan. the main point is that euphie's incident has broken the trust of the japanese. when nunnally announced the SAZ, most of the japs watching the broadcast voiced their doubts and distrust.

im just saying that from the standpoint of zero, there is no remorse needed for the 'accidental' geassing
That might be it, but I doubt Lelouch wouldn't at least do something for his sister's dream even if he has alternative agendas. Right now, what he just did in Turn 7 should be a way to help get back that trust now that Zero has given it his blessing.

True, but Lelouch isn't just Zero, he's re grasped his humanity this Turn and I doubt he won't not still hold a place for Euphie in his heart.
Old 2008-05-22, 10:18   Link #873
Stretch5920

The SAR is the quickest and bloodfree path to peaceful Japan, and Japanese being treated on the same level as Britannians. While it still may be just an Area and not free, that can change later on. After Zero becomes a worldwide hero, a lot of people will be joining the BK, it's possible Nunnally or maybe even the people of Area 11 (both Britannians and Japanese) will declare themselves part of the USJ.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 10:19   Link #874
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
That might be it, but I doubt Lelouch wouldn't at least do something for his sister's dream even if he has alternative agendas. Right now, what he just did in Turn 7 should be a way to help get back that trust now that Zero has given it his blessing.

True, but Lelouch isn't just Zero, he's re grasped his humanity this Turn and I doubt he won't not still hold a place for Euphie in his heart.
hmm.. i think he will help nunnally achieve this. i think he will find someway to convince the people of japan to open up and give it a chance again.

i believe lelouch always bears the guilty of killing euphy. it was unintentional. it could have been avoided
Old 2008-05-22, 10:29   Link #875
lucidwolfe
Ghostly Member

I agree that lelouch wont try to destroy the SAZ again this round and that being euphie's brother and all, not feeling guilty would make him too cold a character. Im just pointing out to those attacking lelouch on the euphie incident that being 'lelouch of the rebellion', the geassing of euphemia wasnt wrong in the context of his role. of course i also think.. like most of you, that it is a bad thing to happen.

Old 2008-05-22, 10:48   Link #876
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidwolfe View Post
I agree that lelouch wont try to destroy the SAZ again this round and that being euphie's brother and all, not feeling guilty would make him too cold a character. Im just pointing out to those attacking lelouch on the euphie incident that being 'lelouch of the rebellion', the geassing of euphemia wasnt wrong in the context of his role. of course i also think.. like most of you, that it is a bad thing to happen.
I agree with this. Even though what happened was unfortunate and very sad and I'm sure that he regrets killing Euphie, I think that incident was one of the best decisions that Lelouche ever made. It is true that it was a complete accident, but, imho, if it hadn't and he had done it on purpose it would've been one of the smartest decisions he ever made.

By killing Euphie, not only has moved his own goals forward, but he saved a LOT of people from dying. A lot of those survivors and natives regard him as a hero and he is a symbol of hope in which Suzaku took away from them.

With Zero going to join Nunally a lot of people might heavily reconsider it again opposed to it being just Suzaku and Nunally. In their eyes Suzaku might be seen as a traitor and Nunally is Britannian so they're not going to trust her anyway. having Zero allianced with them will make it more of a success.

Last edited by Makoto_Must_DIE; 2008-05-22 at 10:50. Reason: Grammatical reasons...
Makoto_Must_DIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 11:07   Link #877
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Must_DIE View Post
I agree with this. Even though what happened was unfortunate and very sad and I'm sure that he regrets killing Euphie, I think that incident was one of the best decisions that Lelouche ever made. It is true that it was a complete accident, but, imho, if it hadn't and he had done it on purpose it would've been one of the smartest decisions he ever made.

By killing Euphie, not only has moved his own goals forward, but he saved a LOT of people from dying. A lot of those survivors and natives regard him as a hero and he is a symbol of hope in which Suzaku took away from them.

With Zero going to join Nunally a lot of people might heavily reconsider it again opposed to it being just Suzaku and Nunally. In their eyes Suzaku might be seen as a traitor and Nunally is Britannian so they're not going to trust her anyway. having Zero allianced with them will make it more of a success.
lelouch needs to convince the japanese people to open up. most of them WONT join it because of the previous experince.
Old 2008-05-22, 11:11   Link #878
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I expect his Geass to evolve further and what kind of damage he can do due to C.C. warning to Lelouch if his Geass becomes stronger.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 11:14   Link #879
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It'll probably just get to the point where he can't cover it up anymore. And if they repeat what happened in 22, this is going to get irritating. And it makes Lelouch look stupid.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 12:35   Link #880
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
lelouch needs to convince the japanese people to open up. most of them WONT join it because of the previous experince.
They think that Zero is fighting, completely, for them. He is their hope. He is someone that they look up to.

If they have HIS backing, the Japanese would be more willing to trust Nunally rather than if wasn't backing her up. If the Japanese see that Zero is behind it, then they will be more willing to open up and join.

It is because of Lelouche that they Japanese will open up and join.
Makoto_Must_DIE is offline   Reply With Quote