Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-22, 22:39   Link #41
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Look on the bright side. This arc seems to be in a different timeline, so there's more of a chance regular characters will die in it.

I know, what are the odds still("no one dies in Bleach", etc etc)... but one can hope.
Old 2008-05-22, 23:41   Link #42
astrallionheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
flower sword how embarrassing

Bounto arc vrs this arc, this is going to be tough
Bount arc was less aimless and had a goal each episode, this filler is far worse from a content standpoint, its like watching a summer special. Of course you could argue if its gonna be filler theres no point for the episodes to take themselves too seriously as the bount arc tried to pass off as a coherent plot but the end was so predictable...

But since they started doing cg effects the beginning of the arrancar arc even filler/crap episodes are more watchable because of it--the artists don't even have to draw any better (the character designs were pretty good in the bount arc) the flashing colors and smoke effects will cover for it.

This filler will be more bearable than bount arc if only because of the cg. Cg makes even bad movies watchable.
Old 2008-05-23, 00:17   Link #43
Jays

This arc is pure fan service, as is any anime original crap. Perhaps that is what I'm not as pissed as most from the bullshit that was "carrots and farmers", because frankly the only thing I care about now in Bleach is how it ends in the end. Once apon a time I probably would have said, holy shit this like nuggets of gold, now its nuggets of shit.

Why expect anymore than what you are given? Personally, there is just soo much squandered potential that it would make anyone above the age of 15 go apeshit, but for the most part they aren't attempting to appeal to any of those anymore.

Bleach has just never been able to get back to what made it good, I blame it's popularity.
Old 2008-05-23, 03:27   Link #44
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

something I've been meaning to ask...

in the OP after Ichigo throws the paper airplane...is that supposed to be Rukia w/ Inoue, Chat and Ishida? cause it really doesn't look like her to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I wonder if they'll do the Turn Back the Pendulum as an arc later on... I hope not... but, something tells me they will... *sigh... so much distractions from the primary story line.
each Turn Back the Pendulum is 1 chapter right? I guess they could do a mini arc.

This episode wasn't so bad, I got a decent laugh from Mr. Flower Power, it was animated so well...then turned into "uh...wuh?"

These assassin guys are turning out kinda interesting w/ their unique zanpaktous

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2008-05-23 at 03:56.
Old 2008-05-23, 04:45   Link #45
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Once again, it's a mediocre episode because it's too random. They introduced the new captain, showed us his "special move," and bam, he's gone. There's not even any explanation or continuations to the tuning fork, nor was any kind of closure put forth. They should've at least stuck to one storyline and right now I'm still too confused about how this princess is related to anything. I was mostly excited for these fillers because they might explore more about Soul Society, but now it's just another mediocre filler arc that has an annoying character.

5.5/10

Last edited by KholdStare; 2008-05-25 at 16:02. Reason: Never Mind
Old 2008-05-23, 13:33   Link #46
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
and right now I'm still too confused about how this princess is related to anything.
elaborate, since they gave the premise of her last episode
Old 2008-05-23, 15:42   Link #47
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Give me back my DAMN 20 min i could use it to get sleep or take a poop or something worth while. That was the worst and most flaming zanpaktou release ever thats right EVER with all the crying and whining and flower he should just start wearing skirt and panty hose.
Old 2008-05-23, 15:52   Link #48
lequory
People hate good theories

which is worse

1. this flower release

or

2. Yumichika's girly acting ways
Old 2008-05-23, 18:33   Link #49
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
which is worse

1. this flower release

or

2. Yumichika's girly acting ways
Let them fight to the death and let's find out Still not sure who'd be the girliest, the winner of the fight or the loser...
Old 2008-05-23, 19:14   Link #50
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
elaborate, since they gave the premise of her last episode
Anything = anything related to what they introduced at the beginning of the arc, or the new captain.
Old 2008-05-23, 20:41   Link #51
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I swear I will never, NEVER go out on a limb and watch anime original episodes again just to see what was going on I swear (might watch the next one cos I saw fox face), I mean what was with that release: 'Benishidare.....it is only dangerous if you have hay fever....other than that just beat up the guy for having a release that sucks so much'

Also Kenryuu and Enryuu make me think that they are pedophiles...or gay parents (Kenryuu is the woman obviously...dont you know real men only make grunting noises or they just stay silent).

Where did Orihime go during the skirmish I was waiting for her to bring out Tsubaki for about 10 mins, I was hoping the anime team would make her do something instead of having her appear for 2 minutes, defend then disappear for the rest of the fight
Old 2008-05-23, 20:46   Link #52
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
I swear I will never, NEVER go out on a limb and watch anime original episodes again just to see what was going on I swear (might watch the next one cos I saw fox face), I mean what was with that release: 'Benishidare.....it is only dangerous if you have hay fever....other than that just beat up the guy for having a release that sucks so much'
Yes, Hin is in the next ep. Who knows what he'll be up to though...

Quote:
Also Kenryuu and Enryuu make me think that they are pedophiles...or gay parents (Kenryuu is the woman obviously...dont you know real men only make grunting noises or they just stay silent).
That's disturbing. Very, very... disturbing.

Quote:
Where did Orihime go during the skirmish I was waiting for her to bring out Tsubaki for about 10 mins, I was hoping the anime team would make her do something instead of having her appear for 2 minutes, defend then disappear for the rest of the fight
Simple. She needed to go meet her next client.
Old 2008-05-23, 23:00   Link #53
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
Omg, guys can somebody enlighten me what Ukitake's designs is supposed to represent? Some kind of sphygmomanometer?
It was a pill box, cause he is sickly.

Now as for those that are calling this arc directionless I have to laugh. It's very clear that the new captian will have a roll later on in the arc right now they have just introduced what are likely to be all the major players and set up the plot that ther is something rotten in the state of SS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient Soul View Post
It is me or Orihime is a bit "bad girl" in this ark?First she imagine a "dominatrix", then have a scary face when say that the "princess" is cute, and then in this episode is late at night in town (we don't know why)?

She was coming back from shopping. she had a bag with her before the fight and It's not that late
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2008-05-23 at 23:10.
Old 2008-05-24, 01:38   Link #54
Ancient Soul

Oh...the shopping bag...i forgot about that...in fact had to look back to observe her!
Yes, you are right, maybe it wasn't that late...but it was dark.
Old 2008-05-24, 01:57   Link #55
kagato3

It's also durring the fall when it gets dark around 6 pm it was likely 7 or 8 pm at latest
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2008-05-24, 08:08   Link #56
lucidwolfe
Ghostly Member

anyone knows why the princess address herself as 'we'?

in a world where there are no words, we speak of love
until the day it reaches you
Old 2008-05-24, 08:10   Link #57
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Anything = anything related to what they introduced at the beginning of the arc, or the new captain.
well...how many episodes are we into the arc? like...3 or 4 now I think. There's still room for this story to develop. Things would go smoother if these were day by day episodes...but once a week can kinda kill things it seems for some.

Pretty sure these stories will merge soon enough.
Old 2008-05-24, 08:33   Link #58
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidwolfe View Post
anyone knows why the princess address herself as 'we'?
I dunno, but I do think that it's pretty moé.
Old 2008-05-24, 09:17   Link #59
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Nobility in the past referred to themselves as "we" because, it is believed that those of royal lineage are descendents of gods themselves, so its basically like a 2 in 1 deal. Like their mortal self and the god within them, makes sense?
Old 2008-05-24, 10:39   Link #60
lucidwolfe
Ghostly Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Nobility in the past referred to themselves as "we" because, it is believed that those of royal lineage are descendents of gods themselves, so its basically like a 2 in 1 deal. Like their mortal self and the god within them, makes sense?
they have some confidence there.. thx for the explanation~

in a world where there are no words, we speak of love
until the day it reaches you
Closed Thread