Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-10-04, 23:53   Link #21
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
This is first and foremost, a love story. There is no hidden conspiracy, no true enemy behind the enemy, no danger of imminent war nor prank of fate nor evil betrayal or stuff like that. This is the "true story" of a guy getting a second chance, and trying to make his life better during that second chance (many other tensei stories have this premise, but at some point they add a conspiracy or something and the "main objective" changes to "something important").

Unlike other "love stories", this doesn't have a shoujoish feeling, but rather a rather shonenish one (including his reasons for liking the girl, along his dedication to her and how awkward he is when interacting with her). The story is "very clean", no stupid harem (most girls become a couple with someone), no jealousy nor misunderstanding based comedy, just the classic "boy meets girl, girl (unadvertedly) changes boy's life, boy tries to grow closer to girl."

Ha, Youki is absurdly strong to a ridiculous degree.

Spoiler:

Another thing that gives a "classic feeling" is that the love rival is not "unlikeable", and in fact the MC has little reason to be jealous of him (though the rival is pretty jealous of the MC ).

Bottom line? Cecilia is super cute, they should just hug already.
Spoiler for Youki dark History:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen14 View Post
So he's Bill Clinton.
yeah, something like that except that the king is actually very easygoing person and like Youki after their first meeting

he seriously used his power only once to break the enemy spirit because the enemy going overboard. so he teach him a very harsh lesson.

FYI, even if he is very strong he still think that he can't win againts Sofia the head maid
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 00:32   Link #22
fazri
blacksun king

where i can found this novel raw??
Old 2014-10-05, 00:43   Link #23
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
where i can found this novel raw??
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2959bs/
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 07:16   Link #24
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
This is first and foremost, a love story. There is no hidden conspiracy, no true enemy behind the enemy, no danger of imminent war nor prank of fate nor evil betrayal or stuff like that. This is the "true story" of a guy getting a second chance, and trying to make his life better during that second chance (many other tensei stories have this premise, but at some point they add a conspiracy or something and the "main objective" changes to "something important").

Unlike other "love stories", this doesn't have a shoujoish feeling, but rather a rather shonenish one (including his reasons for liking the girl, along his dedication to her and how awkward he is when interacting with her). The story is "very clean", no stupid harem (most girls become a couple with someone), no jealousy nor misunderstanding based comedy, just the classic "boy meets girl, girl (unadvertedly) changes boy's life, boy tries to grow closer to girl."
Hmm, I was already interested after reading the few translations but this sold me.

That's another one on the "To Read" pile.
Old 2014-10-05, 07:26   Link #25
nineC

Send a message via ICQ to nineC Send a message via AIM to nineC Send a message via Yahoo to nineC
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Hmm, I was already interested after reading the few translations but this sold me.

That's another one on the "To Read" pile.
Keep read till he entered chuu2 mode
nineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 09:22   Link #26
fazri
blacksun king

i like this story because the story little bit to light if you compare it to arifurete.
but it's makes me smile when i read it.
Old 2014-10-05, 09:41   Link #27
Aldheild
Definitely Not a Stalker

Is there a translated version of the earlier chapters? Seems like Guhuhu's translation started at 48.
Aldheild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 09:45   Link #28
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineC View Post
Keep read till he entered chuu2 mode
The first time he entered chuu2 mode he went too far and accidentaly managed a wipe

@Aldheild

Eh, I think only 3 chapters were translated in Guhuhu's pastebin.
Old 2014-10-05, 09:47   Link #29
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldheild View Post
Is there a translated version of the earlier chapters? Seems like Guhuhu's translation started at 48.
that is moushuku tensei not this novel.
Old 2014-10-05, 12:40   Link #30
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
that is moushuku tensei not this novel.
there are 3 chapters of this novel in it.
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-05, 14:10   Link #31
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post

he seriously used his power only once to break the enemy spirit because the enemy going overboard. so he teach him a very harsh lesson.

FYI, even if he is very strong he still think that he can't win againts Sofia the head maid
Everyone knows Head Maid is the most broken class in RPG's as they are the ultimate class of the maid which in itself has all the abilities of the Ninja, Alchemist , and in many cases the summoner classes and can gain XP just by doing house work. Plus they have minions of the above maids.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 03:19   Link #32
fazri
blacksun king

did youki get harem? or he only get cecilia??
Old 2014-10-06, 03:21   Link #33
travelingbum

the thread is only 2 pages long and your answer is on the first page.

this is not a harem story
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-06, 03:31   Link #34
laon
Hantai

Yeah this was more like Romcom without harem element than fantasy, unfortunately it's not that good of a com IMO (despite his mental age the MC act like some kind of shonen jump romance series protag). I would have abandoned it if it not for the fantasy setting, and the author should really stop reciting past events, or things that happen just one chapter ago just to boost word counts.

That said, it's probably a good relaxing series to read once a week.
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 20:28   Link #35
Jmon

Hi, I recently machine translated Ch 4 here. Its not perfect and probably has some translation errors, but its readable and the main points are understandable.
Jmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 20:40   Link #36
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmon View Post
Hi, I recently machine translated Ch 4 here. Its not perfect and probably has some translation errors, but its readable and the main points are understandable.
Thanks for translating. Keep up the good work

By the way is he doing the same thing as Dragon ball in which he had to pluck his wings periodically in order for them not to grow.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 21:40   Link #37
fazri
blacksun king

@jmon
I think your gramar is already good there no serious problems

I want ask what kind mechine translation that you using??
Old 2014-10-07, 22:04   Link #38
Jmon

@kazzuya
he can suppress them so they wont regenerate.

@fazri
translation aggregator. I mainly look at atlas, honyaku and jparser with it.
Jmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-07, 22:13   Link #39
techblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmon View Post
Thanks for the nice work!! If you can keep this up it be awesome.
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 08:54   Link #40
GodTurtleOm

Seems like a pretty cute series. I looked through up to 14 with a MT. The accidental double date in which Yuuga (the hero) acted like an idiot. I feel bad for Mikana (the mage) for having to deal with such a clueless childhood friend. Most of the characters seem likeable, despite Youki's first impressions of the others in the hero's party. Do they ever realize that he's the same guy as the demon that was curb-stomping them in battle?

Edit: through 19. Does Seek just act childlike because he's a pixie, or is he actually a child? Duke (the Dullahan) is working as a knight now, right? And why exactly did Happiness (the harpy) turn down Raven's confession (the swordsman from the Hero's party) at first? It seemed to be saying she had a phobia of human men.

Last edited by GodTurtleOm; 2014-10-08 at 17:52.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, demons, reincarnation, webnovel