AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2014-11-23, 18:21   Link #10361
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

This week's chapter was hilarious yet again.

That prodigy thing was just too funny. It sounds so serious and actually says something about real life... but it's just ... just... just... Hayatesque... and so it's funny postmodern trolling instead.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 18:09   Link #10362
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Spoiler for 474:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 19:30   Link #10363
MCAL

So in a surprising twist, it was exactly what we thought it was. Just not how we thought it would happen...... Sasuga Hata-Sensei.

Also Aika has become such a hilarious character. I never remembered her being this funny.

Last edited by MCAL; 2014-11-25 at 21:47.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 00:05   Link #10364
Utkarsh Ray

Isn't this the first time face of Aika's butler been shown.
Looks like he may be a relative of Machina.

But it really is like Hata sensei, referring to the events in chapter 389.

Is it just me or the precise details and instructions (wait two seconds etc.) are TWGOK reference?
Utkarsh Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 03:59   Link #10365
Death Usagi
Banned

This week's chapter was freaking too hilarious LOL.....

Running back and forth every time... lol Hayate...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 07:15   Link #10366
bowow0708

. . . I think my skull has a crack in it for face palming way too hard at Aika actually ending up being nosebleedingly cute. Still hilarious chapter!
bowow0708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 12:13   Link #10367
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

This is the first time I see a honest Aika
and rare time when Hayate come to Aika for advice

blushing and "fall-in-love" Aika is not bad at all
to think that most of character in this manga fell in love with their own butler/maid
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 13:56   Link #10368
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
This is the first time I see a honest Aika
and rare time when Hayate come to Aika for advice

blushing and "fall-in-love" Aika is not bad at all
to think that most of character in this manga fell in love with their own butler/maid
Considering it's "Hayate the Combat Butler" it's expected that everyone in the series has a butler/maid fetish.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 16:51   Link #10369
ChampDream
Alive

Aika was amazing in this chapter, you really learn more about her, it was a really funny chapter.
Old 2014-11-27, 04:09   Link #10370
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
So in a surprising twist, it was exactly what we thought it was. Just not how we thought it would happen...... Sasuga Hata-Sensei.

Also Aika has become such a hilarious character. I never remembered her being this funny.
She was a different, sadistic kind of funny in the past, often catching people at the worst possible time for them, then recording it to use against them in the future.

This time, she was a whole different kind of funny, and surprisingly cute to boot.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-03, 21:54   Link #10371
AstroNerdBoy

"Haru-san" appears and no comments?

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

Old 2014-12-04, 02:50   Link #10372
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I don't really like her new look - for some reason, it makes me think of Hermione...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 06:17   Link #10373
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

The normal maid outfit looks much better on her imo. But it was funny how she was recognized immediately by the hamster girl but Hayate just greeted her like normal

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 17:17   Link #10374
ChampDream
Alive

Well Hayate is super dense since he didn't recognized Haru, which always look good in maid outfits.
Old 2014-12-04, 19:54   Link #10375
GDB

I have a sneaking suspicion that Hayate did recognize her, but chose not to pursue it since he realized she was mortified of him finding out.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-04, 21:03   Link #10376
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that Hayate did recognize her, but chose not to pursue it since he realized she was mortified of him finding out.
Or he might be that dense. He did meet her as a maid before he met her with glasses.
On that note, some guy commented that Hayate was the densest substance in the universe on the site I was reading the manga. I had to quickly remind him that that title belongs solely to Ichika Orimura.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2014-12-04, 21:05   Link #10377
GDB

Hayate's really not dense in regards to anyone but Hina (and arguably Nagi). Everyone else he just pretends to not notice their feelings or outright ignores them.
Old 2014-12-04, 21:08   Link #10378
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Hayate's really not dense in regards to anyone but Hina (and arguably Nagi). Everyone else he just pretends to not notice their feelings or outright ignores them.
That wasn't the case with Hamster Ayumu. He genuinely didn't know until Wataru outright said it to his face.

Old 2014-12-04, 23:42   Link #10379
GDB

He may not have realized she still loved him, but he knew she loved him at one time. She did confess and get shot down by him twice already, if I recall. Normally people would lose interest after being rejected multiple times by the same person.
Old 2014-12-10, 14:02   Link #10380
AstroNerdBoy

So, the video competition thread got picked back up for a laugh.

Tags
comedy, shounen