Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-06, 07:20   Link #41
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
That sounds intresting. I love Shadows BT but that option sounds nice. I will have to check it out. Thanks
Old 2004-05-09, 07:38   Link #42
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Send a message via MSN to Ultimo
Talking New Tracker - Torrent is up at Hawkie's World

http://www.hawkies-world.org/showthread.php?t=10363

Okie dokie, I got approved as a torrent uploader over at Hawkie's World. Unless you want to edit the .torrent file yourself, I would just as soon recommend you downloading it at Hawkie's. It has their tracker information in it and like 6 backups listed in the torrent file as well, so hopefully this works out this time. I guess Phoenix Torrents' tracker went down, so we're SOL over there.

I apologize for all the confusion, I've just been having a tough time getting this released here!!! Anyways you don't need to re-download anything you've already gotten, just start up the torrent file like normal and point it to the same directory you did the first time, and you'll be all set. Again, if you don't want to go through the registration process at Hawkie's to get the torrent file, just email me at ultemo@hotmail.com and I will reply to you with the file attached. Let me know how it goes for you guys!

Ok, I just read that it looks like you have to post a few times to see any of the torrent attachments on the posts...
http://www.hawkies-world.org/showthread.php?t=10313
Who knew it would be this difficult to seed B't X???
Old 2004-05-09, 11:11   Link #43
DistortedRealmS

Send a message via MSN to DistortedRealmS
I agree B'T x is proving difficult to aquire haha ah well somehow someday.

Cheers
Rob
Old 2004-05-10, 01:16   Link #44
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I still can't list Bt'X on AnimeSuki.

I can't view posts on Hawkie's World unless I log on and I would have to post a few times to view the torrent. (Something I don't intend to do.) That doesn't sound like something I can scan into our database and link to. Please find a tracker where you can actually post the URL of the torrent here.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-05-21, 05:17   Link #45
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Talking Third Time is a Charm!!!

http://www.animexsource.com/torrents-details.php?id=71

NoSanninWa, you may link to this torrent from AnimeSuki. I did get permission from the webmaster of this site in order to do this.

DistortedRealmS, silentpixel, everyone else, thanks for your patience with this. This is a brand new .torrent file so please download it fresh, but they are hashed with the same piece size so it should be able to resume your partial downloads. I will seed this puppy as long as it freaking takes!
Old 2004-05-21, 08:26   Link #46
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo
You have to register to see the torrent. And even after that, I can't get on it with an error of "rejected by tracker - missing key".

Anyway I am not going to download a 5.4G DVD image for an anime of unknown quality.
Old 2004-05-21, 08:34   Link #47
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

If you are having trouble finding a tracker, you can use http://www.jasio.net/tracker
Old 2004-05-21, 14:16   Link #48
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
If you are having trouble finding a tracker, you can use http://www.jasio.net/tracker
Thanks ashibaka, I emailed them.
The direct link to the torrent file currently is http://www.animexsource.com/download...source.torrent
I did have problems connecting with BitTornado (Shadow's Experimental), but Azureus works fine.
Old 2004-05-21, 14:36   Link #49
DistortedRealmS

Quote:
Thanks ashibaka, I emailed them.
The direct link to the torrent file currently is http://www.animexsource.com/download...source.torrent
I did have problems connecting with BitTornado (Shadow's Experimental), but Azureus works fine.

I give you props for working quite hard to get this up for us, so thanks its well appreciated.

Cheers
Old 2004-05-21, 14:41   Link #50
DistortedRealmS

Hmm "Error: missing key" using bittornado but that was expected from what you said. hopefully you can get it up on that guys tracker and be free of this hassle.
Old 2004-05-22, 04:58   Link #51
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistortedRealmS
Hmm "Error: missing key" using bittornado but that was expected from what you said. hopefully you can get it up on that guys tracker and be free of this hassle.
Jasio.net replied to my email and wants to host it!!! I sent him the torrent file just now so hopefully we can expect to see the file on Animesuki within the week. Damn this has been an adventure trying to get this thing up and running let me tell ya.
Old 2004-05-22, 08:44   Link #52
DistortedRealmS

Quote:
Jasio.net replied to my email and wants to host it!!! I sent him the torrent file just now so hopefully we can expect to see the file on Animesuki within the week. Damn this has been an adventure trying to get this thing up and running let me tell ya.

Excellent man, now you can open a brew and relax hehe.

Rob
Old 2004-05-22, 21:59   Link #53
Jasio

Now why would I say no to an unlicensed anime? Haha. My policy stands, if its unlicensed I'll host it

Tracker: www.jasio.net/tracker/

Direct B't X URL: http://www.jasio.net/tracker/torrents/BTX.torrent

Thanks to Ultimo for putting all this effort into releasing and researching this anime series. Kudos to him, and his hard work.
Old 2004-05-23, 00:44   Link #54
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

I hope that you guys enjoy BTX, one the creations of the all mighty Mazamy Kurumada

By the way I haven't seen it yet. I will check it out.
Old 2004-05-23, 01:59   Link #55
musouka

I'm very happy to see someone has decided to torrent this anime, as I've been looking for it for a long time. I even went so far as to delete many series I've been collecting off my harddrive in order to make room for it. Now, if there was only a seed. >_>
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2004-05-23, 03:34   Link #56
Lucier
Lunar Translator

w00t!

I saw a few eps of this raw a few months back...
I searched for more, but never found anything but the intro song XD

Thanks a bunch ^^;
(I'll probably DL it in a few days when I get some space)

I kinda wish it was raw... but for a rare treasure like BTX, I can't complain about subs ^_^ (and actually, old-style fansubbers generally did a great job)

great job Ultimo on a great series ^___^
Old 2004-05-23, 04:00   Link #57
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

YEAHH!!!! Finally! Thanks a lot Jasio!!! I am seeding it now, not to worry.
Old 2004-05-27, 11:28   Link #58
musouka

I was wondering, are there any plans to rip Bt'X Neo? Or do you not have those OAVs. Because I've heard from a friend that the TV series kinda leaves off at a not so good place.

In any case, I'm just happy to have the TV series. It sounds like it took a lot of work to get these up, so I could understand if you're not exactly inclined towards doing it again.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2004-05-27, 13:49   Link #59
Ultimo
Kurumada's Love Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
I was wondering, are there any plans to rip Bt'X Neo? Or do you not have those OAVs. Because I've heard from a friend that the TV series kinda leaves off at a not so good place.

In any case, I'm just happy to have the TV series. It sounds like it took a lot of work to get these up, so I could understand if you're not exactly inclined towards doing it again.
Yes I do plan to rip it, not to worry.
Old 2004-05-28, 03:00   Link #60
KBTKaiser

Thank ye, Ultimo. This has really made my day. Long live the Messaih Fist and Prism Wings!!!!
Closed Thread