EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takayanagi
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I)ark-I)eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 03:28   Link #384
Spyderz

is it possible to request for sigs or gifs like the other anime sections?
Spyderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 03:34   Link #385
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Ask for a gif here: General Anime GIF / Av Request thread

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 14:07   Link #386
ACE2003

Yeah...feels good to be back after a 3-week hiatus. As you guys know, the "past arc" kicked off today. The meat of the series so to speak. I'll say that Fight 10 stayed true to the manga, which I was glad that it did. I felt sad as I couldn't watch it with too much enthusiasm considering the fact that I've read the manga before hand, but still it was an interesting watch. I am definately looking forward to how the past arc will be animated, since after all it is the most important and violent arc in the series so far. We'll see.
ACE2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 15:09   Link #387
Silent Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE2003
Yeah...feels good to be back after a 3-week hiatus. As you guys know, the "past arc" kicked off today. The meat of the series so to speak. I'll say that Fight 10 stayed true to the manga, which I was glad that it did. I felt sad as I couldn't watch it with too much enthusiasm considering the fact that I've read the manga before hand, but still it was an interesting watch. I am definately looking forward to how the past arc will be animated, since after all it is the most important and violent arc in the series so far. We'll see.
Really? it is pretty violent, but I think volume 10 gives it is a run for it's money
Spoiler:

This arc is pretty cool, but really dark. It gets darker and darker here on in. Extreme Violence, Eros, Incest Overtones (Kinda), but since this is the anime version all that may be cut out. So have no fear.

Last edited by Silent Otaku; 2004-06-03 at 18:28.
Silent Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 17:42   Link #388
omaren
ame no yume

after the past arc...and into the present, it get very boring again cuz there's a lot of aya and soichirou..XP i luff tenten cuz of the characters--its got a great cast of characters, i think. And Maya ish just soo cool!! XD luff her!
omaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 18:23   Link #389
Silent Otaku

What's up omaren sama. I kinda like the new chapters. Takayanagi Masataka shows he has some huevos for a change. If only he could get over his goofyness & clumsyness. It would also help if he gets over Aya and stops being jealous of Nagi because it makes him look so weak.
Old 2004-06-03, 19:58   Link #390
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

I hated how they played his character out like that. I thought he would be the wise older student that was cool as hell. Now we see him as a clumbsy closet perv.

Spoiler:
Holy Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 04:42   Link #391
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Otaku
What's up omaren sama. I kinda like the new chapters. Takayanagi Masataka shows he has some huevos for a change. If only he could get over his goofyness & clumsyness. It would also help if he gets over Aya and stops being jealous of Nagi because it makes him look so weak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Knight
I hated how they played his character out like that. I thought he would be the wise older student that was cool as hell. Now we see him as a clumbsy closet perv.
Don't worry. If you read Chapters 70-74 (74 just published), you would know that
Spoiler:
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-04, 08:16   Link #392
Silent Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yebyosh
Don't worry. If you read Chapters 70-74 (74 just published), you would know that
Spoiler:
Kinda. Masataka may have
Spoiler:
Old 2004-06-04, 09:01   Link #393
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Otaku
Kinda. Masataka may have
Spoiler:
Spoiler for manga Masataka discussion:
Old 2004-06-04, 12:22   Link #394
Silent Otaku

Quote:
Spoiler for manga Masataka discussion:
Thats right
Spoiler:
That another thing that makes Masataka look weak, He gets caught of guard alot, Bob caught him off guard at the begining of the anime, Mitsoumi catches him off guard and blindsides him in the fight with the Kagurazaka (Transgender fighter) @ the alley. Plus he needs to get over his imfatuation with Aya and jealously of Nagi due to it. Thats bound to get him killed sooner or later. Aya will never love Masataka, even if Nagi were to die at the end of the series, she would be some kind of grieving widow.
Old 2004-06-04, 14:28   Link #395
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Back to the anime. I had a look at a bad copy of Ep10.

Spoiler for consideration for non-manga followers:
Old 2004-06-04, 14:48   Link #396
Silent Otaku

Quote:
Back to the anime. I had a look at a bad copy of Ep10.

Old 2004-06-04, 15:38   Link #397
Phych

Wow...you guys are so far ahead...I'm only following the anime and I really like it so far.
I'm not sure if it's against the rules to request but....can anyone tell me where to get the manga? ...there are...umm...upcoming "deleted" scenes...that I might want to.....uhhhh....see
Phych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 08:02   Link #398
Silent Otaku

The past arc is going pretty fast. They got about 15 episodes left so I hope the spend alot of time on the fight scenes.
Old 2004-06-08, 20:47   Link #399
Mugen-X
BadAss

i want to start watching but which one should i watch first and which is better ikkitousen or tenjo tenge??
Mugen-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 21:05   Link #400
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugen-X
i want to start watching but which one should i watch first and which is better ikkitousen or tenjo tenge??
Well for starters Ikkitousen and Tenjou Tenge are both licensed. So you won't be able to get Ikkitousen and Tenjou Tenge eps from this site. I've seen Ikkitousen and I must say its horrible. The only thing I liked about it was the fight scenes and the character designs. Too much fanservice turned me off, not to mention the main plot was not very good either. Tenjou Tenge is 100x better then Ikkitousen im my opinion. Everything is better, cool characters, cool fight scenes, nice animation, interesting and innovative fighting techniques, and somewhat of a interesting plot that hasn't entirely shown itself yet. I highly recommend you see Tenjou Tenge instead of Ikkitousen. Of course this is just my opinion your welcome to try the other or even watch both if you want to. You might like Ikkitousen if your into a lot of fanservice.

Tags
action, ecchi, romance, seinen