AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-05, 18:17   Link #1081
Yukihana

Hiya!
Indeed it has! Thank you for sharing more with us! And I have to say, Aoki and Yui do make a cute couple! The CGs are all very sweet and I do like the relationship the two have. Lol at Aoki in the first CG xD And again with the outfits.. both of them look adorable on their date, so cute and colorful!
Personally I would love to see the Inaba/Fujishima side route. But any route would do just fine. Thanks!
Yukihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 10:46   Link #1082
Endless Eight
デレバン

Send a message via AIM to Endless Eight
Okay, so: Inaba and Fujishima side route has not been unlocked yet, darn it! It seems that I need to get more Inaba percentage somehow - I'm at 72% with her right now, so it looks like I'll have to go through more Yui and Aoki scenarios first and see if I can't manage to get more Inaba dialogue out!

Also I played through the weirdest route of them all - besides harem - the Yui/Taichi route. YES, it exists. I have no idea why it does (besides fanservice), but it was a pretty horrifying route to go through and I couldn't take it seriously at all. What happens in this route is that the future premonitions stop abruptly after Yui apologizes for accidentally making Taichi grope her because she was trying to not let him grope Inaba. Yui and Taichi go home together, they find a kitsune which Yui thinks is ADORABLE, but it's also injured. So she takes her handkerchief and fixes him up. It disappears.

Then magically, a shrine appears and the two of them go visit. Taichi, as dumb as he is, wishes for Kiriyama's sake (I don't know the wish exactly, maybe it had something to do with getting along, correct me on this?) and then the next day Yui falls in love with Taichi, shit goes down, Iori's like "do I call Yui by "Dereyui" or "Rabuyui"" and Taichi's like "I DON'T WANT THIS, YUI GO BACK TO NORMAL"

Best scene though was when Taichi was like "Kiriyama's the cutest" because he didn't want to piss her off and Inaba was like "Wow you're only saying that because you're a lolicon" and Taichi went "I'M NOT A LOLICON 8(!!!!"

Also the route contains Yui going to Taichi's house, Rina thinking that Yui is Taichi's girlfriend and the family eating together which was kind of... cute... for the wrong ship.

They did think that Heartseed was doing this but Heartseed shows up to confirm that he didn't and then they find out that it was a god who fucked up their shit and then they go pray to undo it and HAPPY END.

Anyway, I forgot to upload one CG (because it was too painful to upload), but you guys will have it now! Yesterday I also went to the bookstore and apparently they had several Kokoro Connect volumes which was really tempting, but unfortunately I can't read Japanese and they didn't have Asu Random, which was the one that I wanted really badly (along with Nise Random, haha). Might buy the Kokoro Connect 4koma one eventually though since that looks rather interesting. We'll see.

Onto the CGs, then:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Endless Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 01:27   Link #1083
Yukihana

Inaba in the coma...!(iДi)

Anyways, thank you for posting these! Wow, I'm surprised they even had a YuixTaichi route. Pretty disturbing xD I have to agree that while reading about it, it was pretty hard to take seriously, although some parts definitely were cute! The HAPPY END part you described was pretty funny xD

I have been trying to find the Kokoro Connect light novels, but my local bookstore doesn't seem to have them... I checked their website, no luck. But they will be having the english licensed manga, so I will definitely keep my eye out for that when the orders arrive in August. I've heard from others that they too were able to find the light novels at their bookstores, I just don't know which stores. Even though I can't read in Japanese I still would like to purchase the light novel series Especially Nise Random, which I'm hoping is still getting a translation on baka-tsuki.
Old 2014-06-09, 01:48   Link #1084
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Fumu... Is it wrong for me to find the Yui/Taichi crack pairing so adorable? I think I like it better than her true route with Aoki
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 03:07   Link #1085
Tenzen12

I always though they are cute together (cuter than Aoki x Yui imho) and only reason I didn't ship them was, because Inaban is absolutely best!
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 12:01   Link #1086
Endless Eight
デレバン

Okay, I'm currently playing Yochi Random right now and I keep on getting Iori's bad end because I can't seem to figure out how the hell to do it right, but I'll keep on trying! Especially since this route does end up being pretty painful for Inaba every single time I get a bad end.

There's only three different choices and I keep on getting the bad end, so hopefully I'll be able to stop getting it soon! Unless I missed something...

Anyway, the choices are:

First choice:
> Cut her (Inaba) off
> If she (Inaba) likes him that much, don't cut her off

Second choice:
> Maybe Inaban is...
> It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Third choice:
> Well, that's that.
> What should I do?

Is there any options you guys want me to try to possibly clear this route?

Edit: Tried all the options, none of them worked, unfortunately! Looks like I'm missing something and I have no idea as to what that is.

Anyway, the next one I did was the Aoki route. Not much to say, really, it's very similar to Yui's route except in Aoki's perspective. Minor changes do show up near the later half, especially since Yui gets kidnapped by a guy with no eyes and Aoki is called a stalker.

Also Inaba and Aoki's dynamic was amazing during this scenario...! SO. After Yui becomes friends with Oosawa, Aoki kind of gets jealous but Inaba was like "YOU DUMBASS :|" And at a certain point Inaba uses a sleeper hold on Aoki and Taichi got really excited...

She was all "NOT YET" and then gave him really good advice and texted Aoki to go and do BL with Taichi to show Yui how far he would go for her... Which was pretty hilarious tbh. Onto CGs!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Endless Eight; 2014-06-09 at 21:36.
Old 2014-06-16, 01:59   Link #1087
Ghozz_Inaba
Kokoro Connect

Is There any English Patch/Mod for the game ?
Ghozz_Inaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-17, 10:35   Link #1088
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghozz_Inaba View Post
Is There any English Patch/Mod for the game ?
There is not, unfortunately. I've been playing the game in Japanese -- as limited as my Japanese is -- and trying to give my impressions of what I've got done so far.
Old 2014-07-06, 02:20   Link #1089
Yukihana

Are there any chances that Nise Random will continue to be translated anytime soon?
Old 2014-07-24, 01:09   Link #1090
Ghozz_Inaba
Kokoro Connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukihana View Post
Are there any chances that Nise Random will continue to be translated anytime soon?
I think not in anytime soon, because there is only 1 active translator in baka-tsuki. Which is skullheart, and first 'maybe' he translate the remaining chapter of volume 4.5 clip time then continuing to the 5th volume Nise Random. However, it's look likes he has'nt online in baka tsuki forum since his last updates.
Old 2014-08-04, 22:44   Link #1091
imaestro

Ahh, that kind of sucks :/

Btw, has anyone read volume 8.5 (Precious Time)? I'm really curious to know what happened to the main cast. I read on the wiki that says they all plan to go to university; but are there any more details?

For example, do they all go to the same university?

A brief summary on the future plans of the main characters would be nice

Last edited by imaestro; 2014-08-04 at 22:58.
imaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 00:00   Link #1092
Ghozz_Inaba
Kokoro Connect

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaestro View Post
Ahh, that kind of sucks :/

Btw, has anyone read volume 8.5 (Precious Time)? I'm really curious to know what happened to the main cast. I read on the wiki that says they all plan to go to university; but are there any more details?

For example, do they all go to the same university?

A brief summary on the future plans of the main characters would be nice
Yap, 'They'( Taichi and Inaba ) planning to go to the same university,. But, i don't know what is the next story
Old 2015-01-26, 16:44   Link #1093
defan752

Hey, I'm going to try and resurrect this thread just to say that I have picked up this series for translation, starting from Volume 5.

You can read my translations on my site: https://defan752.wordpress.com/. I've released Chapter 1 and 2 of Volume 5 so far.
defan752 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-26, 21:36   Link #1094
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by defan752 View Post
Hey, I'm going to try and resurrect this thread just to say that I have picked up this series for translation, starting from Volume 5.

You can read my translations on my site: https://defan752.wordpress.com/. I've released Chapter 1 and 2 of Volume 5 so far.
Thank you .
Old 2015-01-26, 22:26   Link #1095
Korsar13

Thank you!
Old 2015-02-07, 06:16   Link #1096
Yukihana

Quote:

Thank you so much!
Old 2015-02-18, 21:52   Link #1097
TheSquintyEyedAsian

Quote:

I've recently gained a serious obsession and addiction with this novel. After watching the anime, I simply could not let go of the fact that the story ended there. Due to my unbearable desires, I had an urge to research every single piece of information about the anime. After coming across the light novel, I saw that not all of the chapters have been translated, but after reading your post, I practically jumped out of my chair with the hopes that I'll be able to go through the whole story. Although you didn't necessarly commit your life to translating all of the volumes, I worship you good sir. Like seriously
TheSquintyEyedAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 22:26   Link #1098
vivaldi_in_tropical

this series... is there any difference from the 17 episode of the anime series with the ln ones ?
vivaldi_in_tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 21:03   Link #1099
TheSquintyEyedAsian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldi_in_tropical View Post
this series... is there any difference from the 17 episode of the anime series with the ln ones ?
I have to admit, I thought that the anime wouldn't be so similar to the light novel, but the light novel contains almost every single line from the anime. Every scene is in sequential order, and the novel actually gives more detail and extra dialogue that can't be seen in the anime. The only thing is the wording isn't exactly the same, but it'll still give off the same effect. Definitely read it. you'll understand more about the characters personalities, and you'll get to see what's going on in their minds in your favorite scenes. Again, every event is in the same order as the anime, so don't worry about the plot being altered.
TheSquintyEyedAsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 02:53   Link #1100
Yukihana

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquintyEyedAsian View Post
I've recently gained a serious obsession and addiction with this novel. After watching the anime, I simply could not let go of the fact that the story ended there. Due to my unbearable desires, I had an urge to research every single piece of information about the anime. After coming across the light novel, I saw that not all of the chapters have been translated, but after reading your post, I practically jumped out of my chair with the hopes that I'll be able to go through the whole story. Although you didn't necessarly commit your life to translating all of the volumes, I worship you good sir. Like seriously
I feel the same way! I've loved this series since the anime came out in 2012, it's so good. So grateful for the ln translations.

Tags
romance, shounen