AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-24, 20:18   Link #201
waffler

wait why did ringo decline the sc offer?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 20:26   Link #202
NeutralZero

For Runa
Quote:
Former Ken rival. Basically she already fallen to Ken but she need her father approval first to continue with their relationship
Is there any sane father to actually agree to have their daughter be in a harem relationship?
And where's the EX?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 23:56   Link #203
sky black swordman

^ Can think of a one where fathers are ok with their daughter being in a harem relationship: DxD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Images
Ken Sister: Sugisaki Ringo (First Year,)
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Ringo is attending Ken school as first year. She offered place in SC but she decline. You can she she develop nice asset

The popularity poll
  1. Saonji Tsukushi
  2. Hinomori Touko
  3. Sugisaki Ken
  4. Sugisaki Ringo
  5. Shiraki Rie
  6. Kagami Hakuto

Oh and next volume will be next year spring
Really,but why?
I thought she was a brocon, wouldn't being a part of the SC help her get close to her brother and keep on eye on him ?

Oh and yes she has.
Old 2012-11-25, 18:43   Link #204
Shiki Nanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Images
President: Saonji Tsukushi (Second Year, New Transfer Student)

Self Proclaimed Yamato Nadeshiko. while she is polite and nice. she is actually kinda bosy and ditz. like to make and eat food

Images
Vice-President: Mizunasi Runa (Third Year)

Former Ken rival. Basically she already fallen to Ken but she need her father approval first to continue with their relationship

Images
Treasure: Kagami Hakuto(First Year)

No much known other than a innocent, klutz, loli type.

Secretary: Hinomori Touko
(not pictured)

Mysterious Girl that didnt appear on opening ceremony (and first volume). she always wears a mask, there are few students those who have ever seen the face of her before. But the students who noticed that she was extremely cute unanimously voted for her.

Images
Newspaper Club President: Kazumi Meikoromokyu (?) (Third Year)

(Not sure about this one. so dont kill me if it wrong. also i am not sure about her second name. it's 芽衣久 if anybody have better translation )

Toudou Lilicia replacement. apparently become Ken personal secretary and assistant. she gather info about his new SC.

Images
Ken Sister: Sugisaki Ringo (First Year,)

Ringo is attending Ken school as first year. She offered place in SC but she decline. You can she she develop nice asset

The popularity poll
  1. Saonji Tsukushi
  2. Hinomori Touko
  3. Sugisaki Ken
  4. Sugisaki Ringo
  5. Shiraki Rie
  6. Kagami Hakuto

Oh and next volume will be next year spring
Thank you so much for posting the novel pics and details about the characters!
Wow at the popularity poll! So that means that Sugisaki Ken is so popular now that he even got 3rd place at the rankings where if I'm not mistaken it was explained in the first series that it was always bishoujo girls who are in the top 5 and belong to the student council. So I guess Ken is the first guy to ever reach the top 5. Also this would mean that he is not the valedictorian and instead Minase Runa elected to be one of the student council, in pursuit of Ken . Still I loved her character ever since she showed up in the Lv.2 ONA ep.0 of the anime and I always wanted her to part of the main series so now I get my wish.

So I'm also guessing that Shiraki Rie just like Ringo refused to be in the student council and that's why Hakuto got in. Though I think she might be a fun character as well. Why was she hugging Ken in that pic?

Although I am with you guys that I'm disappointed as well not to see the old SC girls whom we've come to love, but it wont make sense to get them to go back after the drama in the first series. So it only makes sense to have new characters for this new series, and I cant wait to see how these new characters would interact with Ken and how Ken would interact with them.

Would he still remain to be a pervert?
Will he still want them to be in his harem? Or is that only limited to Kurimu, Minatsu, Mafuyu, Chizuru, Ringo and Asuka?
Also would the new characters would fall in love with Ken? will Ken fall in love with them?
How would these new girls react if they will meet the old SC girls whom fell in love with Ken and that Ken also love them? (Which I know will bound to happen in the future)
How would Kurimu, Minatsu, Mafuyu, and Chizuru react upon seeing Ken with the new seitokai?
All of these questions will still get us to be still interested in this new series and look forward to more fun stories from the author.

I for once am glad that it is a proper continuation of the main story rather than simply side stories!

I am also interested in the new Todou Lilicia replacement, but I'm wondering why she would be Ken's personal secretary when Lilicia wasnt with Kurimu instead even hated and trash-talked her.

Also did Lilicia fell in love with Ken? I will miss her antics together with her sister towards Ken.

Last edited by Shiki Nanaya; 2012-11-25 at 18:54.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 20:29   Link #205
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

I wished for the original SC to enter Ken's harem because of all the antics they passed together, their stories and how they helped Ken and how Ken wanted to retribute it...

So I'm not sure if continuing the story with a new harem will really be that good...
jvcscasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-29, 03:07   Link #206
waffler

Menu I don't really like the new sc, none of them are really my type... maybe except the new pres if she wasn't a Loli but ehh original sc forever!!!
Old 2012-11-30, 23:34   Link #207
Isekaijin

Is Ken related to the new SC in any way? I mean the whole harem gig in Seitokai no Ichizon was because he wanted them to be happy after the first four girls allowed him to move past his two-timing trauma.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 04:01   Link #208
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Ringo attending as first year...hehe i can see where this will be going hehe
Old 2012-12-09, 23:00   Link #209
waffler

does asuka still like ken? i didnt really read that much about asuka
Old 2012-12-11, 00:59   Link #210
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
does asuka still like ken? i didnt really read that much about asuka
Yes she still does.

Remember the girls help Ken get over his depression. Maybe the new girls where the girls that Ken help in the past.
I wonder why Meguru never got in the Seitokai even though she is an idol and makes a lot more attention in the voting.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 01:26   Link #211
Shiki Nanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Yes she still does.

Remember the girls help Ken get over his depression. Maybe the new girls where the girls that Ken help in the past.
I wonder why Meguru never got in the Seitokai even though she is an idol and makes a lot more attention in the voting.
If I'm not mistaken wasnt it also explained in the first series that even though she is an idol, she wasnt popular enough in the school to be in the top 5 and get into the student council because of her flawed personality.

@kazzuya13: That would be an interesting concept, where it's reverse and that these girls are the ones Ken helped out instead. But I highly doubt it, seeing as I dont think Ken actually helped out Runa, but instead I was sure she was his motivation for being a valedectorian and becoming no.1 since he really wanted to beat her (although his true reason is joining the SC cuz of the 4 girls, his motivation for studying hard was his desire to beat Runa.)

Also I'm still looking forward to the new SC cuz I'm interested in the new characters and their personalities as well as their interactions with Ken. I would especially look forward to the meeting of the old SC and the new SC with Ken, damn it would be a riot!
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 02:50   Link #212
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
If I'm not mistaken wasnt it also explained in the first series that even though she is an idol, she wasnt popular enough in the school to be in the top 5 and get into the student council because of her flawed personality.

@kazzuya13: That would be an interesting concept, where it's reverse and that these girls are the ones Ken helped out instead. But I highly doubt it, seeing as I dont think Ken actually helped out Runa, but instead I was sure she was his motivation for being a valedectorian and becoming no.1 since he really wanted to beat her (although his true reason is joining the SC cuz of the 4 girls, his motivation for studying hard was his desire to beat Runa.)

Also I'm still looking forward to the new SC cuz I'm interested in the new characters and their personalities as well as their interactions with Ken. I would especially look forward to the meeting of the old SC and the new SC with Ken, damn it would be a riot!
By the way what is Meguru's flawed personality?

Thanks to Ken I think Runa found something that is more important than studying and having a goal and the while having friends that will help you out at time of needs.
Old 2012-12-18, 11:14   Link #213
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Anyone has the fully translated version of Vol 9 and 10?
Old 2012-12-18, 17:45   Link #214
NeutralZero

If you're talking about the LN English translation in BT...
Sad to say but no translation had been released for a long period of time...
Its possible to find a Chinese translation though...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 01:33   Link #215
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Guess hoping for EN translation at this point is quite hopeless since I saw the last edited history there. Though I wonder will Lv.2 go as far until the Vol.10?
Old 2012-12-19, 08:02   Link #216
kazzuya13

Yeah even though Seitokai Ichizon is fairly popular that it even gained a second season. However it seemed no one is willing to translate it.
Old 2012-12-21, 01:51   Link #217
waffler

man after watching episode 8 i feel like the student council isnt as good as asuka!! i would totally choose her over all of the other sc members!!
Old 2012-12-21, 10:28   Link #218
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
man after watching episode 8 i feel like the student council isnt as good as asuka!! i would totally choose her over all of the other sc members!!
Nothing beats childhood friend after all. I just feel it's a shame that Ken dumped such a nice girl in the past
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 10:59   Link #219
tsunade666

^Ken dumped Asuka? didn't he run away because he doesn't want to hurt Ringo and Asuka? thus he moved away from his home and live in a dorm.
Old 2012-12-21, 11:03   Link #220
Insane
Banned

It's the same thing, i suppose. By ran away from her it's as if he really dumped her.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen