Talking Oyaji Kanojo

Original Title : おやじ彼女 <She Old Fart>
Author : ponta

Webnovel : Shosetsu

Translation : OK Translation

Spoiler for Synopsis:

Spoiler for Extended Synopsis:

Spoiler for FAQ:

Finally! Finally a genderbender WN in which the guy who got genben to a girl romance guys! Yeeeeeeeaaahhh

Last edited by wuhugm; 2015-12-01 at 12:07.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 11:04   Link #2
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Not....sure what to think of this one... Guess I'll have to wait til after I actually check it out for myself to say for sure.
Old 2015-11-06, 11:17   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

This is the proper route!

When you genben to girl, you need to romance guy!

Yuri is for pussy!
Old 2015-11-06, 11:19   Link #4
cabman11

Eeeeee.... I'll pass on this one
Old 2015-11-06, 12:08   Link #5
obnuchious

just because he/she is now attracted to guys, that does not mean he/she isn't all that limited to them...

all he/she needs is to find the next best thing to a plain-ish/under-the-radar-type girl . . .
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 12:11   Link #6
FormerLurker

There is also "Like hell I'm gonna get captured" on distracted translations. At first MC was quite opposed to dating guys due to past life but afterwards she starts to accept her new identity.
FormerLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 13:39   Link #7
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

Yuri is for pussy!
Yes i know thats why we like fuck romance males
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 18:50   Link #8
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Yes i know thats why we like fuck romance males
Multiple meaning sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerLurker View Post
There is also "Like hell I'm gonna get captured" on distracted translations. At first MC was quite opposed to dating guys due to past life but afterwards she starts to accept her new identity.
Too bad that one novel is dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Eeeeee.... I'll pass on this one
You pussy!
Old 2015-11-06, 19:22   Link #9
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Gross.

What's the point of the GB if the guy will date men? That's seriously pointless. The author should just straighten up write yaoi or have the protagonist be a girl from the beginning.

Having to imagine a guy's soul being put inside a female body just to suck dicks is seriously disgusting.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 19:53   Link #10
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Gross.

What's the point of the GB if the guy will date men? That's seriously pointless. The author should just straighten up write yaoi or have the protagonist be a girl from the beginning.

Having to imagine a guy's soul being put inside a female body just to suck dicks is seriously disgusting.
Seriously? You're weird....

Let's ask the people, if you were genben to girl, would you :

1. Date guys
2. Date girls
3. Be single and just admire my own beauty
Old 2015-11-06, 20:09   Link #11
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

1. Date guys
2. Date girls
I'm weird? Lol what straight man would want to date guys? I like women now, obviously I would not start liking men just because my body changed. I would still be me inside after all...

PS: I'm not joking when I say I would hang myself before choosing option 1. I have nothing against gays or anything of the like, it's just not my thing.
Old 2015-11-06, 20:12   Link #12
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
I'm weird? Lol what straight man would want to date guys? I like women now, obviously I would not start liking men just because my body changed. I would still be me inside after all...

PS: I'm not joking when I say I would hang myself before choosing option 1. I have nothing against gays or anything of the like, it's just not my thing.
Lol, but being in a different body would make you have different pheremones which would affect your mind and feelings... which could make you like guys lol.

In the first place, the idea of genderbend makes no sense lol because you are literally taking your own memories and putting them in someone else's or into a changed body that has a completely different structure and so forth. So in the end, what happens is totally dependent on the plot.

If the reason you start liking guys isn't under your own control, then you know... it's not weird. Just not necessarily my type of thing to read...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 20:19   Link #13
Yoburi

Quote:

1. Date guys
2. Date girls
I would go for opcion 2 and 3 lol can`t you people undestand that the sale attraction of genderbeder is a male having a hot female girlfriend but using the skin of a female making this a fake Yuri.

Gezz you blasphemer will never undestand a fake Yuri is a mans dream you know...
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 20:41   Link #14
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Lol, but being in a different body would make you have different pheremones which would affect your mind and feelings... which could make you like guys lol.

In the first place, the idea of genderbend makes no sense lol because you are literally taking your own memories and putting them in someone else's or into a changed body that has a completely different structure and so forth. So in the end, what happens is totally dependent on the plot.

If the reason you start liking guys isn't under your own control, then you know... it's not weird. Just not necessarily my type of thing to read...
If those said pheromones could change the sexual orientation of someone, we would not have homossexual people in our society.

It's possible that it could affect a person's personality to some extent, but changing someone's sexual preference is absolutely nonsense.

By the way, it's not simply putting memories in a different body, but the actual being. Your memories, experiences, emotions, personality, tastes, knowledge, intelligence, and, finally, your sexual preference. It's the entirety of your existence. There's simply no way mere pheromones and a new body could change your preferences and personality that were built over decades of living that way. Again, homossexual people are there to prove that the body does not dictates the mind.

Anyway, I'll stop this discussion here. It's not the place for that. You guys can go back to discussing the novel.
Old 2015-11-06, 21:12   Link #15
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:

Yuri is for pussy!
Someone has not read any peachpulsar...
Old 2015-11-07, 07:52   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
If those said pheromones could change the sexual orientation of someone, we would not have homossexual people in our society.

It's possible that it could affect a person's personality to some extent, but changing someone's sexual preference is absolutely nonsense.

By the way, it's not simply putting memories in a different body, but the actual being. Your memories, experiences, emotions, personality, tastes, knowledge, intelligence, and, finally, your sexual preference. It's the entirety of your existence. There's simply no way mere pheromones and a new body could change your preferences and personality that were built over decades of living that way. Again, homossexual people are there to prove that the body does not dictates the mind.

Anyway, I'll stop this discussion here. It's not the place for that. You guys can go back to discussing the novel.
It's fine actually... since that is the very theme of this novel

Your memories, experiences, emotions, personality, tastes, knowledge, intelligence, and, finally, your sexual preference. It's the entirety of your existence. That is Soul.

So it turns out the soul of MC and the girl are merging which is causing the change in his behavior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Someone has not read any peachpulsar...
ugh... I read everything but homo stuffs.... #nohomo
Old 2015-11-07, 08:30   Link #17
rantaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm
1. Date guys
2. Date girls
once, i've heard the story of Japan trying to find solution for overpopulation and the danger of depletion of food supplies. one of their attempt is by molecular research to transform a pile of human feces into an edible food product. the scientist try to test one of their attempt and finally decided that it was a failure.

it was not because the research itself failed to produce the desired result; instead they managed to mass produce an efficient low cost substitionary food product, and lab test found that it is hygiene and highly nutritious with a tasty delicious chocolate biscuit taste like sensation. Yet, the market ignored and shunned them. it was later found out the reason of its failure of because public came to know that it was made from a shit.

now, you sir... are trying to give trick question by sugar coating an "old baldy fatty etc" screw up and market them as "perfect girl" and because the casing change, it is not yaoi you deserve a nobel peace prize.

btw isn't there an option for raping non legal loli? in my country seems that woman can not commit rape. ..... sooooo.... i think it is much more realistic and safe option :P

ps. also end of story, they opt for soylent green.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 08:38   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Soylent green is people!

In your country? We are from the same country and I've never heard that shit!

nononono it's definitely not yaoi... really... ugh, I hate yaoi... #nohomo

oh btw, that's a nice bullshit feces story right there
Old 2015-11-07, 08:52   Link #19
rantaid

if it is not yaoi then it is trans (shemale).

of course you never heard something if it is legal by law. the term according to public code of (Wetboek van Stafrecht); rape is an act using violence, threat toward woman under duress to force them to engage into coitus. coitus in this case is an act of collision commited by male and female genital. so in this case not an act commited by woman and girl... except if they decided it to bring this case into domestic violence case which force the accuser and victim to have some domestic/filial/familial relationship :P

btw the story is no BS, a myth maybe but it is allegedly true.... like an attempt to transform urine turned into a drinking water .

Quote:
But what about god or genderless being who can change their sex at will?
Is it deviant as well?
it depends on how the court in order shall decide it. because whether God or supernatural being is said to be genderless, unisex, or able to change their gender as they please they have to proof it. because anything which is not proven yet doesn't proof the statement is wrong (probatio diabolotica). so i think court in session has to decide whether those supernatural being has gender or any undescribable genders like gelgameeks. it just that some creature has different method of identifying their sexual organ or genitals.

does the fact that male seahorse is pregnant make it as a female seahorse? does the fact that male penguin warm the eggs until it hatches makes them as female penguin? does the fact that several species of insect can reproduce by the act of planting their eggs into the organ of other animal (like parasites) made them both as sexual or asexual species? so how can it be said as non consesual or consensual then according to Wetboek van Stafrecht if it doesn't proven yet how the court in session and order shall accept the stipulation and gave the verdict? the defense rest.

Quote:
uhh girl on girl... gross... as with boy on boy
well not that i care, but in this story what should i expect beside possibility of yuri and yaoi? is there any fun adventure or what? interesting plot or what? fun killing or what? some people may enjoy the human interraction like romance however it is shaped .. so i should not comment whether it is to my liking or not cause it isnt relevant. so i think the important question is what should we expect from this story?

Quote:
but to crap something you need to eat something, so does peeing
but pee is simpy water+pollutant, so the purification is possible
but crap is broken down food, the nutrition was extracted already, the entire
thing is a waste, to reconstruct it into edible thing would cost much more
than what you will get. So it's allegedly true according to rantaid which
means it's bullcrap...
technically even an emergency measure to harvest water from desert climate is by turning them first into vapor, and capture them using plastic sheet and contained them into container below when it dropped and turned into liquid after the extreme changing temperature in dessert.

on the other hand, i once read that human gastro intestinal system from mouth, stomach, intestines often in some situation depend on the food consumed , the psychologycal condition and any other external or internal factor may not process the food they ate so perfectly until it turned into waste. hence often case when you are suffering diarhea, the feces are smushy or even liquid because your colon fail to process it and forced to expel it swiftly from the body. there are some case where feces are not produced in normal color, smells and texture and such because it was influenced by the type of food consumed.so in this case whether the nutrition is really totally absorbed it is up to debate.... perhaps.

though of course it is really ridiculous to expect anyone to eat something when they are reminded of poo. like how you expect anyone to enjoy fapping to girls when you are immersed in the story and be reminded that they have STD or formerly not a girl or female gender. that is hard to accept subsconsciously.

Last edited by rantaid; 2015-11-07 at 09:59.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-07, 09:11   Link #20
wuhugm
Confused Shark

But what about god or genderless being who can change their sex at will? Is it deviant as well?

uhh girl on girl... gross... as with boy on boy

but to crap something you need to eat something, so does peeing
but pee is simpy water+pollutant, so the purification is possible
but crap is broken down food, the nutrition was extracted already, the entire thing is a waste, to reconstruct it into edible thing would cost much more than what you will get. So it's allegedly true according to rantaid which means it's bullcrap...

Tags
bishoujo kouichi, gender bender, moto ossan, not yuri, romance