AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-04-23, 23:19   Link #3701
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Chapter 26
Vatican Knights

Spoiler for El Lago:

Spoiler for El Lago (ASPECT):
They have had a ton of close calls. Alphonse is my favorite character! Go Alphonse! Oh yeah, I can fix all your grammar and spelling before you post each chapter if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Week isn't finished because I'm going to go back and get every installment together and then post the ending along with the rest of the story on FF.N

I just don't have time to find all my post, so it hasn't been done yet ><
Oh I understand. I was just freaking out because I thought it would never be finished! That would be bad. Ok well take your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simatrax View Post

And hi *waves* Delurking mainly because I want the ending to this story too ^^ Glad I found this thread, there are a lot of great stories in it.
Hello! 'Week' is a pretty awesome story. This thread is like a gold mine!
Quote:

Wich monster from Vatican Knights you think is cooler?
The winner will appear in Rise of Techno - Union!

a) The Banshee
b) The Centurion
c) Ella
d) Hammer of Hate
e) El Lago
f) Inmolated curse (The slave that Alphonse and Jasper saw in Edmund's mansion)

more will be added
The coolest or the scariest? For coolness I would say B The Centurion. For scariness it would be C Ella
Quote:
Originally Posted by panther_munchy View Post
Um, well...I suppose now would be a suitable time for me to delurk as well.

I came across this thread (and the previous one) some time ago, and found both to be entertaining reads. Recently a friend and I had something of an agreement when it comes to writing fic, and I thought, well, why not post it up here.

(though admittedly, this is also a means to make that friend actually post on this topic...*prods ikka*)

Anyhow. Fic.

Spoiler for AU fic: The Castle and Back:

Yes, Alicia. I tried to refrain from names until the very end, but attempted to drop obvious hints as to identity. Did it look too forced, though?

Update coming once I finish fixing whatever there is to be fixed.
Wow you had me fooled. That was good. You could have done without the name and I wouldn't notice, but it was a nice plot twist because I thought it was Fate. Welcome Panther!

EDIT: Page Claim for Alicia!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 00:10   Link #3702
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I came across this thread (and the previous one) some time ago, and found both to be entertaining reads. Recently a friend and I had something of an agreement when it comes to writing fic, and I thought, well, why not post it up here.

(though admittedly, this is also a means to make that friend actually post on this topic...*prods ikka*)

Anyhow. Fic.

Yes, Alicia. I tried to refrain from names until the very end, but attempted to drop obvious hints as to identity. Did it look too forced, though?

"GASP"
*_*! I never expected that her was Alicia, mmm... poor Alicia,I think she has lot of potential but no one of us seems to try something with her... until now, of course

The other is Arf? Can't wait for more

By the way... WELCOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
I don't know, sometimes I think Vivio's group is plain crazy, while at other times they are really cool. They've been really lucky up until now. Cant wait for more.

Urrr... I'll be right back with an answer. I need to check them all again. (names don't really ring a bell right now... ><)
I will post them all in the future

Quote:
:That thing... besides taking up all the space on my screen... is scary!
O.O!
Old 2008-04-24, 00:26   Link #3703
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:

Anyhow. Fic.

Wow, yea it's still sort of not clear what's going on, but it has a lot of potential. Alicia doesn't seem to get used a lot in fics, so this is definitely going to get interesting. Never would have guessed it's her. I'm looking forward to more.

Quote:
O.O!
Yes, just thinking about what it can do with it's 'puppy eyes of doom' is scary. Never underestimate the power of the cute and fwuffy!

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 10:16   Link #3704
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
~~Like before, don't sweat the details that midchilda isn't Earth :P ~~

Vivio looked around excitedly as they came to the end of the animal exhibit. On top of Nanoha's shoulders, she smiled brightly as she got to reach up and lightly stroke a tall animal that towered them. "Did you feel it?" Nanoha asked happily.

"Un!" Vivio grabbed Nanoha's pigtails again. "Let's go that way!"

"Ow! Vivio, darling, Mama's hair! Fate-chan, get her for me?"

Fate laughed, reaching up to lift the small child. "C'mere Honey." Setting the girl on the ground, she took her hand. "Where did you want to go?"

Nanoha adjusted her hair, ending up having to take them down and just let it flow out behind her. "The small town?"

"Un!" Vivio started dragging Fate along to the miniature village section of the park. The buildings were all small, being just the right size for Vivio to enter and walk around a little. Random people dressed cartoon character suits sat in chairs waving to all the little people. "Mama, Mama! Can I go in?"

"Sure," Fate watched her child let go of her hand and run excitedly a few feet over to one of the open doors and look around. "She's really excited," The blond spoke lightly while keeping an eye on her.

"Mmn, She will be exhausted before lunch time."

"We can hope." Fate put her arm around Nanoha when she got close enough. "I think we're going to be exhausted as well at this rate. But as long as she's- Vivio!" Both parents darted forward to follow the girl as she went from one tiny house to another. "I swear, she's as bad as you!"

"Me!?" Nanoha stopped in front of the small building and watched Vivio run though it and play with the other kids. "I don't just vanish like...." She glanced at Fate, who was looking at her in a knowing maner. "Okay, maybe I do run off without saying anything..."

"Yup." Both parents followed Vivio again as she waved to them and pointed this time for permission. With a nod, they walked behind her, jogging every now and then, to keep up with her. "Maybe we should get one of those harness things..."

"I am not putting Vivio on a leash." Nanoha protested. "Though if you wanted one for later..." She wagged her eyebrows.

"Only if you consent to the ball gag?" Fate smirked back, getting a hot blush when the flirt was called. "Oh wow, I haven't said anything naughty in a long time!"

"Yeah when I bought that strap-"

"mama!"

"YES!?" Both quickly dropped the conversation and looked down at Vivio, who now had a balloon.

"Drink?" She inquired innocently.

"Here you are," Nanoha knelt down to let Vivio slurp what was left of the slushie. "Did you have fun?"

"Un!"

Fate looked at a map of the park. "We just barely made it past the intro stage of the park... I think there is an Egypt themed section ahead... If we go now we can go on a 'tour' of an old pyramid."

Nanoha grinned. "Too bad Yuuno isn't with us, he'd love that. What do you say, Vivio? Want to explore a pyramid!?" She made her voice sound really excited.

"Un! Un!" Vivio hopped in place. "I want to!"

"Come on!" Nanoha took one hand and allowed Fate to take the other. "Let's hurry!" Together they lifted up, taking Vivio's feet off the ground to allow her to laugh happily while they carried her the first few steps.

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-04-24 at 13:03. Reason: added fic
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 13:25   Link #3705
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Always so cuuuute ^^ I just love this short story ^^
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:45   Link #3706
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Viviowaff combined with B!C (Bunny couple) makes things even more tastier

Spoiler for 174:

Last edited by Sam the Onion; 2008-04-27 at 03:31.
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:45   Link #3707
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:

Vivio looked around excitedly as they came to the end of the animal exhibit. On top of Nanoha's shoulders, she smiled brightly as she got to reach up and lightly stroke a tall animal that towered them. "Did you feel it?" Nanoha asked happily.

"Un!" Vivio grabbed Nanoha's pigtails again. "Let's go that way!"

"Ow! Vivio, darling, Mama's hair! Fate-chan, get her for me?"

Fate laughed, reaching up to lift the small child. "C'mere Honey." Setting the girl on the ground, she took her hand. "Where did you want to go?"

Nanoha adjusted her hair, ending up having to take them down and just let it flow out behind her. "The small town?"

"Un!" Vivio started dragging Fate along to the miniature village section of the park. The buildings were all small, being just the right size for Vivio to enter and walk around a little. Random people dressed cartoon character suits sat in chairs waving to all the little people. "Mama, Mama! Can I go in?"

"Sure," Fate watched her child let go of her hand and run excitedly a few feet over to one of the open doors and look around. "She's really excited," The blond spoke lightly while keeping an eye on her.

"Mmn, She will be exhausted before lunch time."

"We can hope." Fate put her arm around Nanoha when she got close enough. "I think we're going to be exhausted as well at this rate. But as long as she's- Vivio!" Both parents darted forward to follow the girl as she went from one tiny house to another. "I swear, she's as bad as you!"

"Me!?" Nanoha stopped in front of the small building and watched Vivio run though it and play with the other kids. "I don't just vanish like...." She glanced at Fate, who was looking at her in a knowing maner. "Okay, maybe I do run off without saying anything..."

"Yup." Both parents followed Vivio again as she waved to them and pointed this time for permission. With a nod, they walked behind her, jogging every now and then, to keep up with her. "Maybe we should get one of those harness things..."

"I am not putting Vivio on a leash." Nanoha protested. "Though if you wanted one for later..." She wagged her eyebrows.

"Only if you consent to the ball gag?" Fate smirked back, getting a hot blush when the flirt was called. "Oh wow, I haven't said anything naughty in a long time!"

"Yeah when I bought that strap-"

"mama!"

"YES!?" Both quickly dropped the conversation and looked down at Vivio, who now had a balloon.

"Drink?" She inquired innocently.

"Here you are," Nanoha knelt down to let Vivio slurp what was left of the slushie. "Did you have fun?"

"Un!"

Fate looked at a map of the park. "We just barely made it past the intro stage of the park... I think there is an Egypt themed section ahead... If we go now we can go on a 'tour' of an old pyramid."

Nanoha grinned. "Too bad Yuuno isn't with us, he'd love that. What do you say, Vivio? Want to explore a pyramid!?" She made her voice sound really excited.

"Un! Un!" Vivio hopped in place. "I want to!"

"Come on!" Nanoha took one hand and allowed Fate to take the other. "Let's hurry!" Together they lifted up, taking Vivio's feet off the ground to allow her to laugh happily while they carried her the first few steps.
Insulin...need...my...insulin... X_X
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:26   Link #3708
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Spoiler for story:
By how easily they get distracted, I still think Nanoha and Fate will eventually lose Vivio through the park. At least she's having fun!

Quote:
Wich monster from Vatican Knights you think is cooler?
The winner will appear in Rise of Techno - Union!

a) The Banshee
b) The Centurion
c) Ella
d) Hammer of Hate
e) El Lago
f) Inmolated curse (The slave that Alphonse and Jasper saw in Edmund's mansion)

more will be added
Finally looked at them again! Therefore I vote for b) The Centurion, because he looked cool and lasted for quite a bit.

Old 2008-04-24, 19:29   Link #3709
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Richgirl!Nanoha

Upon writing a little more on this, I have come to the conclusion that I should stop writing this fic. Why? Because it was originally intended to be a small side-story dedication to Junkedcat's fic but ended up taking life of it's own. Instead of doing a more of a "inside look on Nanoha" I ended up re-wording his story, and that isn't right.

So, as of now, Richgirl!Nanoha has been removed from FF.N and will no longer be updated past what I am about to post (that was written before I decided this and has JC's approval)

Junkedcat has told me that he would be happy if I continued doing shorts on his story, even if I didn't want to do RG!N anymore. So, from this post onward, any "Richgirl!Nanoha" updates will be nothing more than a small little short in his time line, just like other people write shorts on fellow author's here. Also, it will be AS exclusive.

Before this starts any kind of debate or something, I'll state this: My decision is final, and it has already been removed. Also, JC (Isn't it so much easier to say JC than Junkedcat?) had nothing to do with me deciding to quit. He actually was offering me help and was proofing the story for me and giving ideas. So don't think we had some type of argument or anything

Anyway, I'm gonna post the chapter here and then what little I had of the next chapter before I stopped will be converted into a "short" to further promote Landscaper!Fate.
Spoiler for Richgirl!Nanoha VI:
Old 2008-04-24, 19:37   Link #3710
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post

FanFiction thread's skill in Lurkerpull has increased to 300

Always glad to see more people around here
Outer Cadia Outland awaits...
Old 2008-04-24, 20:07   Link #3711
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Outer Cadia Outland awaits...
Hold your horses, Kha. He may not be level 70 yet. Let's let him work in slowly.
Old 2008-04-24, 20:52   Link #3712
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Richgirl!Nanoha

Upon writing a little more on this, I have come to the conclusion that I should stop writing this fic. Why? Because it was originally intended to be a small side-story dedication to Junkedcat's fic but ended up taking life of it's own. Instead of doing a more of a "inside look on Nanoha" I ended up re-wording his story, and that isn't right.

So, as of now, Richgirl!Nanoha has been removed from FF.N and will no longer be updated past what I am about to post (that was written before I decided this and has JC's approval)

Junkedcat has told me that he would be happy if I continued doing shorts on his story, even if I didn't want to do RG!N anymore. So, from this post onward, any "Richgirl!Nanoha" updates will be nothing more than a small little short in his time line, just like other people write shorts on fellow author's here. Also, it will be AS exclusive.

Before this starts any kind of debate or something, I'll state this: My decision is final, and it has already been removed. Also, JC (Isn't it so much easier to say JC than Junkedcat?) had nothing to do with me deciding to quit. He actually was offering me help and was proofing the story for me and giving ideas. So don't think we had some type of argument or anything

Anyway, I'm gonna post the chapter here and then what little I had of the next chapter before I stopped will be converted into a "short" to further promote Landscaper!Fate.
It's sad to hear that the fic will be discontinued, but it's your decision that must ultimately be respected. It was fun while it lasted and it was nice to see Nanoha starting to grow during this chapter.

Old 2008-04-24, 20:55   Link #3713
Momo Chan
Fate is Nanoha's bish.

Quote:
Richgirl!Nanoha

Well, I have to say that I'll be disspointed you won't be continuing RG!Nanoha, but if you feel you were only rewording JC's fic, then there's no point in arguing, especailly when your decision is final.

I loved the chapter though ^^
Cute, sweet, a little embarassing
I'll be happy to read your shorts too.

Oh, and I'll be looking forward to new chapters from JunkedCat ^^
Momo Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 21:12   Link #3714
Kaix
[. . .]

I finally finished chapter two of Medieval!Nanoha. It's mostly talk and explanations, but I'm hopefully trying to get some action started in chapter three.

Spoiler for [Medieval!Nanoha] Chapter 2:

Spoiler for Something that's supposed to be Notes::

Old 2008-04-24, 21:31   Link #3715
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

You have Angel to thank for this......
Spoiler for NSFW just to be safe...*cough* striptease*cough*:
Old 2008-04-24, 22:01   Link #3716
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
The things kids learn in video games...
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 23:28   Link #3717
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Spoiler for Disney World 2:
WAFF! Oh how I love it. Can't wait to see more. You know what would have been funny, ff Vivio overheard them talking and asked what they were talking about.

Quote:
Richgirl!Nanoha

Sad that its over. But oh well. I liked this last post. Nanoha and Fate are back to normal and Nanoha is finally getting some of the dirty jokes. She's so naive sometimes! Was that just a random telephone number? I loved the cellphone conversation. Especially Nanoha screaming Fate's name. Looking forward to the shorts.

Quote:
I finally finished chapter two of Medieval!Nanoha. It's mostly talk and explanations, but I'm hopefully trying to get some action started in chapter three.

Yay chapter two! We get to see Fate and Arf. I'm guessing that Precia is evil in this. A question about the magic: So how does RH differentiate attacks like divine buster and starlight breaker? It shoots arrows, does that mean the more powerful it is, the bigger the arrow? Oh and you didn't have much description of Bardiche. Does Bardiche look different as well?

Quote:
Wii Strip!?! Lol. A whole new line of games for the wii system.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 00:17   Link #3718
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

I'd say incoming short, buuuuuuuuut.......

Angel was too rough with me tonight. I got WTFpwned on brawl. Poor Lucas diodn't stand a chance

Spoiler for 867-5309:

Nanoha: 867-530niiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeeee~ Fate, I got your number!
Old 2008-04-25, 08:45   Link #3719
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that today's regularly scheduled update of Undercover might be a little late in coming, as late as tomorrow morning, I don't really know. I've got a Political Science exam (a week before the final, I ask you) and a party to go to tonight, so I"m not honestly sure if I'll have the time to get out the rest of the fic tonight.

As of now, it's sitting at around two pages of awful and needs a lot of work. D:

@Satashi -

I rather enjoyed Richgirl!Nanoha, but its ultimately the author's decision as to what they do with the stories that they start. I'm glad that JC is still continuing his end, and I sort of understand why you've stopped writing this particular fic.

That being said, I look forward to your next project.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 09:55   Link #3720
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Story:
Cute!!!

Quote:

Not Bad Kay
Fate! O3O
So I was right, that bow was raising Heart
Keep going, can't wait for more

Sorry guys, yesterday was a really bussy day so I couldn't post the next chapter of Vatican Knights, I don't know how but a mouse was able to get inside my kitchen and I past all the day trying to catch it, today I succeded

That experience inspired me to make a cartoon lol

Spoiler for As of Ases?:

Today I will release the next chapter of Vatican Knights
Err... any body remember were I posted the list of Nanoha's Victims? By accident I delete mine

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha