AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-11-28, 04:28   Link #61
JuJuBeez

I ish not good, I ish learning >__< Well, then again, I don't take compliments too well (dunno how to respond) but thanks all

@Presage - It is not superior xD - Yeah at first when I was done with that sig, I wasn't quite sure if it was going to be anything special but it took a little time before I started to appreciate it more

@Patchy - My sigs are never as shiny as yours and any sigmaker doesn't have to be great to make clippings

@The Chaos & Rennir - Thankies I can't believe this one's a pretty good hit, I thought it looked pretty nice but never thought it was that nice xD

@distorted momentum - Thankies Can't believe the SOTM keeps creeping its way back to the bottom xDD

@Rhythm - Thanks! I must confess, lately I've been addicted to smudging...like EVERYTHING! It's almost like drinking or something @__@ (though I don't drink), it's just soo hard to stay away from that xD I think it kind of solves all my problems with sigs xDD

@LostShizu - I'm happy you like it

Updates!
Another request pulled from the sig request thread

A friend of mine requested a series of Ragnarok Online siggies - I love their fan/concept art a lot!
<--I LOVE this death one, it looks mightly bloody! xD
The first one (ninja) really didn't come out that well but I never got back to fixing it - maybe I'll attempt again for next update..maybe x_X

A request from LostShizu, which can be shown above

An honorable request from thee Pachy-sama @__@

And just one I wanted to get my hands on - another Magna Carta <3; I was going to put up one more version of it but it got seriously late, so I might either come back to it or it might just stay as it is ;_;

Last edited by JuJuBeez; 2010-12-04 at 01:40.
JuJuBeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 20:31   Link #62
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJuBeez View Post

@Patchy - My sigs are never as shiny as yours and any sigmaker doesn't have to be great to make clippings
honestly your sigs aren't shining... they're sparkling...

Quote:

Haha who are you calling Patchy-sama... and don't bow to me... I'm the one who should... right expert-sama?

Thanks for the great sig...
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 20:47   Link #63
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Strange than you say than it didn't came up well as it the one tha I prefer;
good focus, nice color right brightness, well used blurrness (unless I am mistake ). The only real flaw than I see it than your name isn't fully readable.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:42   Link #64
JuJuBeez

@Patchy - Omg a harp! <3 They can't compare to yours^^

@ganbaru - oh gosh that's a shock xD My name was intentional, just trying to leave some water marks on them

I actually decided to make a change to that one, and here it is - I think...it looks better xD?

Old 2010-11-28, 23:56   Link #65
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

@ganbaru - oh gosh that's a shock xD My name was intentional, just trying to leave some water marks on them

I actually decided to make a change to that one, and here it is - I think...it looks better xD?

Oh so you liked Harp expert-sama?

btw I think the 1st version is still the best, but the 2nd version is good either... maybe bec. the c4d in the 1st looks better
Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 01:20   Link #66
tamaki-san

May I make a request?? I like your sigs and I have to agree with patchy first one is better.

Image:

Size: Animesuki safe

Style: Christmas

Text: Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu

thankies
tamaki-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 03:52   Link #67
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

JuJuBeez, I have to agree with the others; the first one is better
Old 2010-12-01, 00:51   Link #68
JuJuBeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaki-san View Post
May I make a request?? I like your sigs and I have to agree with patchy first one is better.

Image:

Size: Animesuki safe

Style: Christmas

Text: Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu

thankies
I finally got a chance to take a look at my thread x_X, been so busy but I'm not sure if you will like the result, it doesn't look too christmas-y, more like snowy instead x_X I'm sorrry >__<

Wow, I'm surprised that everyone likes the first version of that ninja sig o_o, maybe it's because the colors stand out more differently xD
Old 2010-12-01, 04:17   Link #69
Steel

I must say that I am highly impressed with your work. Your sigs are pieces of art, as far as I'm concerned. Magnificent, really.

I was hoping that I could request a sig/avy set, if it isn't too much trouble. I don't know, nor do I pretend to know, how these things work or are made, so if my request won't work, then let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Text/Name: Steel

Image/Render/Stock: There are three pictures I was hoping to have in this.
Transmutation Cirlce
Ed1
Ed2

Size: 740x200
And, if it isn't too much, one that is AS-safe as well

Style: I really hope this comes out clear and that it will work.
I would like the transmutation circle faded all the way into the background, with Ed 1 centered in the middle, faded into the second layer. Then, Ed 2 clearly in the foreground, rain and everything, on the very top.

Colors: Not too sure....blues and reds, I guess. Whatever you think would work best.

Subtext: Determination leads to Retribution

I already have an avatar, but if you wanted to make me one, I wouldn't say no :P If you do, the size is 152x152.

Thank you in advance for trying and if something doesn't work, let me know and I'll think of something else.

Again, your work is spectacular and I can't wait to see more from you.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 18:50   Link #70
Suomi
Kaiba

very nice sigs, my favorites are the gaming ones. Your use of c4d and depth is really cool, and the text, which many including myself struggle with, is very nice.
Look forward to seeing more work. Oh! and one question. Do you happen to still have the render of that neko-girl with the purple hair by any chance?
Old 2010-12-03, 19:54   Link #71
JuJuBeez

Hey there, thanks alot for your support^^
I haven't got a chance to check in for a while x.x my whole house is sick, and they got to me as well so I've been feelinf under the weather x.x
But I couldn't help but to take a look back here xD I'll try to catch up with you guys:

@tamaki-san - I got your message, I will make you another sig with all 3 girls included, but it's a little hard to make it christmas-y instead of snowy, and that the girls aren't really aligned might make this sig a little short if you don't mind, but I'll try to get on it today >_<

@Steel - Erm, I noticed you only had 2 posts when you requested here. Since all these wonderful siggie makers don't approve of "hit & runs" (not sure if that's the correct term), I don't want to perpetuate the idea that it's ok for that and seeing that you want an extra big sig (I'm aware that you also wanted an AS safe one too), it makes new think you're going to use it elsewhere... Unfortunately, I can't make the sig. Sorry.

@Illusore - I left you a message on your visitor board about your request, I can't access the image. Do you have achiever link? Also, which neko girl are you talking about? X_x
Old 2010-12-03, 20:14   Link #72
Suomi
Kaiba

I left you a proper link, uploaded it to imageshack~

the neko girl with the purple hair and the colorful circles in the bg...err...
this one
Old 2010-12-03, 21:35   Link #73
Steel

Juju, I can respect your decision to not make a "hit and run" signature, but I can assure you that I plan on sticking around here for quite a while. If you want, you can just do the AS size one and i will be more than happy with that. the reason i asked you about the other sized sig is because I see you were making other sigs different sizes and everything.
Old 2010-12-04, 01:25   Link #74
JuJuBeez

@tamaki-san - I don't know if this will work..as I mentioned before, this sig is kind of short x_X

@Illusore - Here's the neko-girl pic. Unfortunately, I forgot to save it as a png when I was making that sig, but it shouldn't be too hard to render since the bg is a solid color (if I remember correctly, it just required a wand tool)
Spoiler for Neko-Girl:

Also, I kind of made 2 versions of your request, hope they look alright... First one looked good but I felt iffy about it so I went back to smudging (>__> lame right? lol)

@Steel - I had those huge sigs from a long time ago , it had nothing to do with this website, all sigs that I make for others has to fit AS regulations, so those big ones don't count. I also made two versions of your sig. I don't think I was really catching onto what your description was because the result doesn't really look right so I made a second one also. I don't specialize in avatars, so these were literally taken out from the siggy.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't use my sig that you currently have on without asking. This sig ended up being designated to another requester. I should clarify on that in the first thread. Thank you.

Last edited by JuJuBeez; 2010-12-04 at 01:46.
Old 2010-12-04, 01:41   Link #75
distorted_momentum

Quote:
I ish not good, I ish learning >__< Well, then again, I don't take compliments too well (dunno how to respond) but thanks all

@Presage - It is not superior xD - Yeah at first when I was done with that sig, I wasn't quite sure if it was going to be anything special but it took a little time before I started to appreciate it more

@The Chaos & Rennir - Thankies I can't believe this one's a pretty good hit, I thought it looked pretty nice but never thought it was that nice xD

@distorted momentum - Thankies Can't believe the SOTM keeps creeping its way back to the bottom xDD

@Rhythm - Thanks! I must confess, lately I've been addicted to smudging...like EVERYTHING! It's almost like drinking or something @__@ (though I don't drink), it's just soo hard to stay away from that xD I think it kind of solves all my problems with sigs xDD

@LostShizu - I'm happy you like it

Updates!
Another request pulled from the sig request thread

A friend of mine requested a series of Ragnarok Online siggies - I love their fan/concept art a lot!

The first one (ninja) really didn't come out that well but I never got back to fixing it - maybe I'll attempt again for next update..maybe x_X

A request from LostShizu, which can be shown above

And just one I wanted to get my hands on - another Magna Carta <3; I was going to put up one more version of it but it got seriously late, so I might either come back to it or it might just stay as it is ;_;
Nice Update I really like the Sniper sig

Quote:

Uhmm... like you I also prefer this one XD I think it is more cleaner than the first one XD
Old 2010-12-04, 02:04   Link #76
Steel

Quote:
@Steel - I had those huge sigs from a long time ago , it had nothing to do with this website, all sigs that I make for others has to fit AS regulations, so those big ones don't count. I also made two versions of your sig. I don't think I was really catching onto what your description was because the result doesn't really look right so I made a second one also. I don't specialize in avatars, so these were literally taken out from the siggy.

Also, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't use my sig that you currently have on without asking. This sig ended up being designated to another requester. I should clarify on that in the first thread. Thank you.
I am speechless. Your work is astounding, to say the least.

As for the last sig, I feel like a fool. I shouldn't have done that, and I apologize. I just adore your work. So, again, I apologize for taking a piece of your art without your permission and thank you (much, much more than you know) for making the sigs for me. And I would also like to apologize for getting a little confused on the other sigs, I shouldn't have assumed.

Again, your work.....celestial.
Old 2010-12-04, 12:42   Link #77
Suomi
Kaiba

Thank you so much Juju-sama! They're both so cute!! *gives rep*
and thank you for the link to the neko render, I'm sure I'll be able to render it anyway. ^-^
Old 2010-12-04, 20:55   Link #78
tamaki-san

Quote:
@tamaki-san - I don't know if this will work..as I mentioned before, this sig is kind of short x_X

Thanks JuJu-Sama, I am loving this one, cookies for you.
tamaki-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 09:55   Link #79
emotics917
Lj ❥

Jujubeez my eyedole x)
emotics917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 02:41   Link #80
JuJuBeez

I'm happy you all love it!

For the past week and a half, I got so sick Couldn't even figure what happened when I came back x_X but thanks everyone for your votes!

Updates: I really couldn't do much this past 1-2 weeks T.T and several doesn't look too great xD

A request to emotics

And then some...

Obviously this nong here wasn't thinking - or couldn't think all I could do was stick my name in them >_> how lame. I think I like the last one best out of the entire batch :/
Must lay off all thee smudging >_> it's starting to look kinda ugly to me..

Tags
game, premade, real people, request, signature