AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-19, 09:14   Link #81
zibi88

heh I think that maybe that girl (from ch34 two last pages) is :
Spoiler for hmmm:

Anyway its interesting and cant wait for next chatper to learn more about it ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-02-22 at 15:55.
Old 2009-02-26, 16:54   Link #82
zibi88

Damn it seems that SCX dropped translateing Asu no Yoichi manga !!! Mahou-X doesnt do the translateing either... so thre is rather no active group that translates it.... (
Old 2009-02-26, 16:58   Link #83
Man0warr

Some guy just translated 15 and 16
Old 2009-02-26, 22:21   Link #84
AdventSleeper

Yeah, I think that guy (AJ is the name of his scans I think) is still doing it, hopefully he can continue
Old 2009-03-16, 17:17   Link #85
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Ok, the latest chapter is out. Mind if anyone tells who's the new girl?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2009-03-16, 17:50   Link #86
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Ok, the latest chapter is out. Mind if anyone tells who's the new girl?
you mean ch35 ?
Spoiler for ...:

Anyway I'm cant read japanese so I cant tell what exacly thery are saying.... all I can read is hiragana ^^ but that is not much to know everything (since it requires to know many words ^^ and online translators are kinda....not accurate I would say ^^ )

sad that there are no groups to translate it.... since some publisher bought the rights to this manga [and translateing it by people could collide with law...]..... for me its very bad... since to reach current chapter (first chapter from volume 10) it will take ages........
Old 2009-03-16, 20:29   Link #87
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
you mean ch35 ?
Spoiler for ...:

Anyway I'm cant read japanese so I cant tell what exacly thery are saying.... all I can read is hiragana ^^ but that is not much to know everything (since it requires to know many words ^^ and online translators are kinda....not accurate I would say ^^ )

sad that there are no groups to translate it.... since some publisher bought the rights to this manga [and translateing it by people could collide with law...]..... for me its very bad... since to reach current chapter (first chapter from volume 10) it will take ages........

A Fiance eh? Yappari-ne. Too bad Yoichi (slightly) rejected her, she would have fulfilled all of his sex desires.

Old 2009-03-17, 02:01   Link #88
zibi88

Yes but would you marry someone that you know less than 5minutes.... and someone who has no own common sense and is rellying on manga talking lines XD since she doesnt know how to talk back....

Yoichi kinda gived a chance to find herself and time to know each other.....well nuzume found new book ! next time it will be hardcore ! (from cover it seems its a normal manga and not H ^^ well in mormal ones there is more words after all ^^ )

And at least Ibuki found somone more pervered than Yoichi XD and now yoichi was the victim here... he could die from blood lose in the bathroom.....multiple large nose bleeds ! ^^ (but I envy him....guh)

Ehh cant wait till that girl starts to show up in Ikaruga dojo like Yoichis sparring partner.... or in school as new transfer student that will sit next to yoichi and kinda cling onto him all the time for ibukis anger XD
Old 2009-03-17, 02:05   Link #89
Ultenth

I'm just hoping in one of these stories like this the man finally tells off and/or bitchslaps the violent tsundere girl like Ibuki, and tells her to mind her own damn business or if she doesn't like him looking elsewhere give him a reason not to.
Old 2009-03-17, 02:16   Link #90
zibi88

Well in c34 Ibuki was less violent since she was confused of her feelings....when a wind blow and he saw girls panties she didnt hitted him there and simply covered her skirt with her hands......(well later she 1time hitted him since he gived her a piggy back and well his hands were touching ibukis ass... and breasts his back.... ^^)

but yoichi saying to ibuki to stop hitting him rather wont happen....since ibuki is his care taker and like they say dont bite the hand that gives you food an shelter ^^ but in current c35 there was no single scene where Ibuki hitted yoichi ! (and well yoichi kinda saw ibuki in a towel.... and later his head was between ibukis and nuzumes boobs...)

Anyway I think that bringing Nuzume to the stroy more will make Ibuki less violent on Yoichi.... and liveing under a pressure of knowing that she can take yoichi away anytime will kinda develop her feelings.....maybe after that she would be less violent towards yoichi.... and her attitude she will covnert of trying to stop yoichi from going ^^
Old 2009-03-17, 11:17   Link #91
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Yes but would you marry someone that you know less than 5minutes.... and someone who has no own common sense and is rellying on manga talking lines XD since she doesnt know how to talk back....

Yoichi kinda gived a chance to find herself and time to know each other.....well nuzume found new book ! next time it will be hardcore ! (from cover it seems its a normal manga and not H ^^ well in mormal ones there is more words after all ^^ )

And at least Ibuki found somone more pervered than Yoichi XD and now yoichi was the victim here... he could die from blood lose in the bathroom.....multiple large nose bleeds ! ^^ (but I envy him....guh)

Ehh cant wait till that girl starts to show up in Ikaruga dojo like Yoichis sparring partner.... or in school as new transfer student that will sit next to yoichi and kinda cling onto him all the time for ibukis anger XD

If that happened, Ibuki's black aura will be on 24/7 with a smile on her face. (with a thought cloud of a kitchen knife or a cleaver)

Old 2009-03-17, 11:44   Link #92
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
If that happened, Ibuki's black aura will be on 24/7 with a smile on her face. (with a thought cloud of a kitchen knife or a cleaver)
Yeah cant wait for that *^^* maybe than Ibuki would treat yoichi differently since other more pervered person appeared on her radar (person capable of doing ecchi things everywhere ;] )

But beign mad all the time would only make things worse.... yoichi could get really upset and really decide to leave and this is rather something that Ibuki doesnt want to.....

Anyway both Angie and Ibuki (Ayame too) have a new rivial ^^ a rivial that will do everything for yoichi if he asks for it ^^ (very strong enemy ^^)
Old 2009-03-17, 19:52   Link #93
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post

yoichi reminds me of sosuke sagara from fmp except remove the military training and make him an expert at swordsmanship who has lived in the mountains all his life instead. same can be said for ibuki being like chidori. i will probably skip this manga for a while and check back later on the romance department.
But Sousuke wasnt a pervert .... On the other hand we have Yoichi, the tipical male lead in a harem / ecchi manga who accidentally bumps into girl toilets, changing rooms, etc with the only difference that he is actually good at something.

And i dont think Yoichi is that "dense" with girls... on the contrary he has like a natural thing to appear at the right place and time to show off. He got Ibuki fall for him because of his daily practice and taking martial arts seriously while no one around her did, he caught the second sister with only one compliment of her cooking and Angie was beaten by his perverted-self defense technique while sleeping lol. I mean he doesnt even need to think how to get the girl but does it naturaly >.<
Old 2009-03-24, 15:18   Link #94
yongshun

chapter 21 is out and I have to say way to go Ayame!!!
Old 2009-03-24, 16:58   Link #95
zibi88

I wonder if there is someone that wants to translate rest of the manga (22-35chatpers currently remaining) or that person wanted to end the Theatre arc.

I kinda would be glad if someone could explain/translate what Nuzume says in chapter 35 on pages 31,32 and 42 (first panel when she runs out)
Old 2009-03-24, 17:06   Link #96
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
chapter 21 is out and I have to say way to go Ayame!!!
Finally she has the guts.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-24, 19:30   Link #97
Taiga san

Ashita no Yoichi is another harem anime/manga that's different from harem anime/manga out there because main man chara nad main girl chara seem to be equal by making harems together, I really love this kind of equal, I have been waiting for long to read/watch it .I really like this anime/ manga (love the drawing of manga). Go go Ibuka..
Old 2009-03-24, 20:31   Link #98
Ultenth

Um, no it's not, it's not uncommon for the "main girl" in a harem to have a joke love interest in order to push along the main guy and give some laughs. Which is what the case is here. She doesn't have a harem, she has one guy that has a crush on her but is a joke so the readers don't have to view him as an actual threat which would make him unlikeable. Pretty standard harem stuff really.
Old 2009-03-24, 23:44   Link #99
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Hottest Scene to Date!

Spoiler for image:
Old 2009-03-24, 23:59   Link #100
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Hottest Scene to Date!

Spoiler for image:
Reverse sleeping beauty lol.