AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-12-27, 06:23   Link #9181
bludvein

Zhhk, got a question....

Have you read the author's other series Leviathan of the Covenant? and is it any good compared to Campione? I just read the teaser, and it seemed sorta interesting but it wasn't enough to form an opinion.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-27, 08:47   Link #9182
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Ask Kadi, he's the one who knows about it.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 09:08   Link #9183
Breimoon

any news or spoiler ?or any speculation to liven up the discussion?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 09:26   Link #9184
Kadi
知識の探求者

@Leviathan of the Covenant: Yes, it's good. Becomes excellent. Frequently unprecedented. And no, I'm not sarcastic. I'm quite sure I'll love it more than Campione, earlier than I started loving Campione... hell, I already do love it. Make whatever you want of that. (Don't judge it based on its manga adaption, btw, for several reasons)

@News on Campione: Nothing new on the publisher's website.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 08:48   Link #9185
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
@Leviathan of the Covenant: Yes, it's good. Becomes excellent. Frequently unprecedented. And no, I'm not sarcastic. I'm quite sure I'll love it more than Campione, earlier than I started loving Campione... hell, I already do love it. Make whatever you want of that. (Don't judge it based on its manga adaption, btw, for several reasons)

@News on Campione: Nothing new on the publisher's website.
So, what make LotC good? Is it also has harem like in Campione? Good battle? Or humor, mystery, action? Characters?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 09:17   Link #9186
tiatiu

hi i just read volume 15 in epilogue is it me or the wind god is goudo that became god?
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 09:22   Link #9187
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatiu View Post
hi i just read volume 15 in epilogue is it me or the wind god is goudo that became god?
How did you get to that conclusion?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 09:43   Link #9188
tiatiu

i dont sure but in epilouge there is this line by the woman who summon the wind god
The girl was unaware that three hours later, three godslayers were about to return from ancient Gaul. Among the three was a youth named Kusanagi Godou.
Furthermore, she did not know that the opponent of ill fate, carved beneath her eyelids, bore the same face as this youth—
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 09:46   Link #9189
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
So, what make LotC good? Is it also has harem like in Campione? Good battle? Or humor, mystery, action? Characters?
I heard that it has great world building of a world invade by dragons.
Kind of like Muv luv verse if you know what I mean.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 09:54   Link #9190
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I heard that it has great world building of a world invade by dragons.
Kind of like Muv luv verse if you know what I mean.
Well, it's not as dark as that. Replace the gods with dragons and cut all that crappy exposition.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 10:05   Link #9191
Hokoga

Quote:
i dont sure but in epilouge there is this line by the woman who summon the wind god
The girl was unaware that three hours later, three godslayers were about to return from ancient Gaul. Among the three was a youth named Kusanagi Godou.
Furthermore, she did not know that the opponent of ill fate, carved beneath her eyelids, bore the same face as this youth—
She(Holy Grail) inherited part of Athena's last dying will. She knows that she has a fated opponent out there somewhere, she just doesn't know that it is Kusanagi Godou.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-07, 05:28   Link #9192
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
how come that Godou become a God?
Old 2014-01-09, 20:10   Link #9193
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
She(Holy Grail) inherited part of Athena's last dying will. She knows that she has a fated opponent out there somewhere, she just doesn't know that it is Kusanagi Godou.
That part really confuses me, this girl, is she a Divine Ancestor or is she a godess? The epilogue of War God of the Lance reference her as a godees but if she´s born from Athena´s divine power she must be a Divine Ancestor.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 20:14   Link #9194
BW95
Banned

No she's a full goddess still.
Old 2014-01-09, 20:43   Link #9195
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
No she's a full goddess still.

The girl born from the Grail is a goddess? How is that even possible? Also, I wonder which goddes she is, Godou is goona have it more tough than usual since it would be two gods at the same time against him.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 21:28   Link #9196
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
The girl born from the Grail is a goddess? How is that even possible? Also, I wonder which goddes she is, Godou is goona have it more tough than usual since it would be two gods at the same time against him.
How is it not? Divine Ancestors reincarnate. I'm guessing that's the whole human thing. They aren't born from the Holy Grail like Athena was. Neither are they born from a god's divine power. They're just gods who've lost their divinity.
Old 2014-01-09, 21:38   Link #9197
Kadi
知識の探求者

Gwen's last thoughts included "there are 7 campione already, no KotE, as a Divine Ancestor I stand no chance and by the time I reincarnate, it'll be worse" and then she made the Grail create the new "Woman". From the "a Divine Ancestor stands no chance", I (and many others, though some may have been influenced by me spearheading this) gathered that she must have told the Grail to create a goddess, said "Woman". Since Athena's essence was used, the "Woman" looks like Athena, speaks like Athena and has a connection to Godou like Athena, I (and others, also maybe or not due to me, ask them) believe the "Woman" is Goddess Athena reborn, but this time with a grail-induced mission to bring the KotE back. How much her memories and free will are affected remains to be seen.

...or something like that.

Last edited by Kadi; 2014-01-09 at 21:57.
Old 2014-01-09, 21:43   Link #9198
Ickarium

Pretty much. The grail had a majority of Rogue Athena's power, but not all of it. But it also had power from the other gods that Guinevere stole from the Circle of Usurpation or whatever, what gives a Campione the power, so presumably it makes up for it. So it's Athena. With a very little bit of Lancelot and Sun Wukong in there, presumably, at least power-wise.
Old 2014-01-09, 21:56   Link #9199
Kadi
知識の探求者

No, Perseus, Sun Wukong and Lancelot, or their "essences", are in the Arrowhead, not the Grail. We've been through that once or thrice, I think.
Old 2014-01-10, 05:26   Link #9200
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Is it possible for a human or campione to become god/goddess ? If his/her legend is well known ? I hope it's ok to ask a random question because it really bugs me if its possible if a human to trancend to be a god/goddess not a campione by sparking some legend through it

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem