AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-07-22, 07:27   Link #5201
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
First off, poor Raba man, I cringed at the latest chapter even though none of the other chapters remotely affected me as much. You just don't do that to a guy.

Secondly, I seriously doubt Esdeath will make it out of this story alive. She killed hundreds of thousands and enjoys war so much that she purposely incites more flames of vengeance and retaliation in survivors. She loves torturing people and never once reflects on her actions. Even if she somehow sides with Tatsumi she would die one way or another. The girl is psycho and although I'd ship her and Tatsumi under different circumstances there's no denying her nature.

Lastly, Budo does reminds me of Roland from madan so he will probably die while trying to kill the prime minister or something.

@Mentar it was actually 蹂躙 for that part.
actually, was the author fore shadowing this when he have Lubbock crossdressing ???
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 07:33   Link #5202
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
actually, was the author fore shadowing this when he have Lubbock crossdressing ???
Stop !! .. don't go there , next thing I know there will a post like "He will join tatsumi's harem"..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 07:48   Link #5203
Fellen
*Insert user title here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Guys i figured it out Lubbock's going to join Tatsumi's harem.
All jokes aside i read multiple translations of the chapter and Shura said that Lubbock would be fine as long as he's got one last ball as seen here.
Spoiler for Size:
So at least he hasn't lost both his balls if i understood correctly.
Old 2014-07-22, 07:51   Link #5204
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Esdeath resembles Lu Bu because of love for war as i must say and likes to find a decent challenge that can entertain her.

PM can't dispose Budou right now, if he disposes Budou while his Imperial Vanguard are many then he loss maybe more than a quarter of the army, more worse if Budou decides to defect to Revolutionary itself.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 08:43   Link #5205
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Yes the difference on fate will be used even further by Syura to make Lubbock hate Tatsumi to a critical point.

One thing I observed while reading the comments about the situation is that nobody seems to find it a problem with the two girls wanting to Rape Tatsumi
Tv Tropes put this text about this idea:

Rape is a special kind of Evil, beyond kicking the dog or any of the other acts of villainy in media. But there seems to be one exception: when the victim is a man and the attacker is a woman. Men are stereotyped as constantly wanting sex and of being stronger in general than women. Therefore, the idea that the man could have either not consented to sex with a woman or been incapable of fighting off a female aggressor if he did refuse sex is simply not taken seriously. Another commonly-held notion that the idea of female-on-male rape challenges is the false idea that since men have erections, they enjoy the sex, and hence is not rape or not as traumatic as any other kind of rape.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...pefemaleOnMale
Not that I entirely disagree with the entire Rape subject being mishandled by fem cult.

But have you read chick lit? The hot guys are always raping the girls and women readers get off on it.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 09:14   Link #5206
dmaxzero

If Tatsumi were to abandon Raba, he could have escaped.
I kind of don't care much if Raba dies, but I really like Tatsumi as a MC, I hope he get out of this with most of body intact. Hopefully even increasing the power of Incursio.

One can hope.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 09:48   Link #5207
Knightrunner

Who knows maybe Esdeath will feel the heart break, listen to Tatsumi why choose the other girl over her, and probably will not be satisfied with torturing others at that point of time.
Old 2014-07-22, 09:55   Link #5208
Kiltias

By the way people, anyone taking bets?

This is Shura, and the reason why he behaves the way he does as well as his fixation on Night Raid.

Especially if you think about the undertone this gives to Shura torturing Rabac and the whole "Gouging out his Eye" Threat or using the same words as Rabac in the 2nd Page.

Last edited by Flower; 2014-07-23 at 18:06. Reason: Do not post direct links to scanlation sites....
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 09:56   Link #5209
NeutralZero

^^it'll be nice if that is to happen...
just before the confession of Tatsumi
she, Esdeath, already has a fierce look when the other two tries to lay their hands on him
then he goes and tell him that he already is dating someone... that is not a good thing...
not gonna be surprise is she turned Yandere over this...

^and what a twist if that is one of the reason he became like that now... aside from being the son of the fatso...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 10:03   Link #5210
crunchytaco
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
^^it'll be nice if that is to happen...
just before the confession of Tatsumi
she, Esdeath, already has a fierce look when the other two tries to lay their hands on him
then he goes and tell him that he already is dating someone... that is not a good thing...
not gonna be surprise is she turned Yandere over this...

^and what a twist if that is one of the reason he became like that now... aside from being the son of the fatso...
In my fan fiction world, Esdeath and Shura would butt heads. He sent her to that Island and all. I was hoping the Prime Minister's son would get jealous of Jager and plot against them, using Tatsumi as evidence that Esdeath is defecting to Night Raid. After she gets banished from the Imperial Army, Tatsumi starts becoming nice to her.
crunchytaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 10:09   Link #5211
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchytaco View Post
In my fan fiction world, Esdeath and Shura would butt heads. He sent her to that Island and all. I was hoping the Prime Minister's son would get jealous of Jager and plot against them, using Tatsumi as evidence that Esdeath is defecting to Night Raid. After she gets banished from the Imperial Army, Tatsumi starts becoming nice to her.
It will happen if the PM himself is a teigu user possessing a power that can rival Budou and Esdese or at least has a hidden warrior possessing such thing, or else he still needs Esdese around as long as Bodou's still after his head.

@Kiltias
If it's really the case, does it mean the person Rabac should hold a grudge toward isn't Tatsumi but Najenda? Since if that guy in the flashback really is Syura, he looks pretty decent before the supposed heartbreak.
Old 2014-07-22, 10:31   Link #5212
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It would be ironic if Lubbock turns into a dick after this.... Sorry for the lame joke!
Old 2014-07-22, 12:32   Link #5213
DeliriousEagle

Well things got heavy around here.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 12:36   Link #5214
Iron Maw
Banned

They always do whenever comes to Esdese.

She's a fairly complex individual compared to most of cast ironically enough.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 13:28   Link #5215
saw2097

Esdeath may be the single most talked about character on this thread.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 13:42   Link #5216
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Esdeath may be the single most talked about character on this thread.
Yeah, might as well change this thread into Esdeath ga Kill! .
Old 2014-07-22, 14:44   Link #5217
saw2097

I know this may be an odd question, are we sure that Syura is the main villain of this arc or just this part of the arc?

Because he is so incompetent, his whole plan to capture Tatsumi only worked because Budou was there, and he only knew about him being a member of Night Raid because Masochist lady told him.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 15:09   Link #5218
SosukeAizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
I know this may be an odd question, are we sure that Syura is the main villain of this arc or just this part of the arc?

Because he is so incompetent, his whole plan to capture Tatsumi only worked because Budou was there, and he only knew about him being a member of Night Raid because Masochist lady told him.
I hope someone kills him soon.
SosukeAizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 17:27   Link #5219
Homura7

Well... this thread scalated quickly.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 17:36   Link #5220
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Well... this thread scalated quickly.
thanks to rabac's ball

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!