AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2022-11-18, 21:47   Link #21
Gerard07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Lucci dressing up his pigeon and even giving him a tiny mask so he can fit in will never not be funny.
I was wondering, does Lucci's dove have a purpose or is it just for decoration/accompany? That pigeon (I don't know the name) is with Lucci almost all the time, in "theory" he must have seen and experienced classified things and must know "secret things". I ask since in One Piece animals can become intelligent and can communicate, if they capture that pigeon they couldn't get secret information or something like that? Or maybe the pigeon was also trained to be a spy?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-18, 23:31   Link #22
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
I guess you're right, I'm sorry since I like Law's character and I don't want him to lose now, but I guess it's true that he gets tired every time he asks XD .
As for CP0, I can imagine a hypothetical Luffy vs. Luccy or Zoro vs. Kaku, but who would Stussy fight? Against Robin? I doubt that Mugiwara will not fight CP0 considering that the latter has orders to eliminate Vegapunk and the scientist asked Luffy to get him off the island, things will undoubtedly be interesting.
I'm more curious if Vegapunk got his hands on Cipher Pol's DNA to create a Seraphim version. What we don't have now was Doflamingo, Crocodile, and Gecko Moria for the original Shichibukai.

I would expect a rematch between those two. As for Stussy, Robin could be a suitable opponent. Assassin vs Assassin in one on one combat.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-19, 04:13   Link #23
The Small One

I think it would be nice if the CP agents were defeated by the „weak“ SH-Crewmembers this time, to show the growth and difference in power.
Or get them knocked out by a Haki Burst… I just wonder how the Kuma Seraphim is going to turn out. As others already stated: Vegapunk must have installed some sort of failsafe, beeing the most intelligent person on the planet.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-19, 12:33   Link #24
electricmastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think it would be nice if the CP agents were defeated by the „weak“ SH-Crewmembers this time, to show the growth and difference in power.
Or get them knocked out by a Haki Burst… I just wonder how the Kuma Seraphim is going to turn out. As others already stated: Vegapunk must have installed some sort of failsafe, beeing the most intelligent person on the planet.
I kinda hate how there exists this notion of “weak” Straw Hats, as if one is less worthy of respect for not being the same as someone like Zoro.
electricmastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-19, 19:48   Link #25
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricmastro View Post
I kinda hate how there exists this notion of “weak” Straw Hats, as if one is less worthy of respect for not being the same as someone like Zoro.
It's not a notion, it's the truth. Among the crew, Zoro is strong and Usopp is weak. Not much to argue about there.

Heck, it exists in unvierse. Usopp himself once said he, Nami, and Chopper were the "weak trio".
Old 2022-11-19, 23:05   Link #26
electricmastro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's not a notion, it's the truth. Among the crew, Zoro is strong and Usopp is weak. Not much to argue about there.

Heck, it exists in unvierse. Usopp himself once said he, Nami, and Chopper were the "weak trio".
I mean, all the Straw Hats have both their strengths and weaknesses. If I was really wanting to be unfair, then I might as well dismiss Sanji as a weakling because he was getting his ass kicked by Black Maria due to his weakness to the ladies and Robin had to bail him out.

Usopp also said he wasn't part of any "weak trio" anymore and Nami now has Zeus in addition to Chopper's forms. I'm not trying to say that Usopp has to be the same as Zoro or Sanji or anything like that.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that Usopp should go up against people who fighting style compliments him, which is prob a big reason why I think me and many other people are looking forward to his fight with Van Augur.
electricmastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-28, 13:21   Link #27
itachi-san314

Usopp and Nami vs Page 1 and Ulti was pretty pathetic. I was expecting them to be able to beat those two, but they needed Big Mom to do it for them. Zoro and Sanji are taking out an Emperor's right hand men, while Nami and Usopp couldn't even beat members of the Tobi Roppo.

I mostly blame Oda for this though because it seemed out of character for them to be so weak. Usopp should have had a bigger variety of plants and bugs to throw at them and Nami apparently learned next to nothing on Weatheria. But regardless, they were disappointingly weak just recently in the story
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-28, 19:52   Link #28
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I mostly blame Oda for this though because it seemed out of character for them to be so weak. Usopp should have had a bigger variety of plants and bugs to throw at them and Nami apparently learned next to nothing on Weatheria. But regardless, they were disappointingly weak just recently in the story
I can't help but think Oda completely backtracked on Usopp's development. During Fishman island, he acted confidently and beat his opponent fair and square. Then after that he was back to being scared of his own shadow and getting beaten down by everyone. It's rather telling the only opponent he has beaten since then is Sugar... a little girl with no fighting power that he made faint with a scary face. His sniping feat was impressive yes, but nothing has happened since then. I can only laugh at the idea of him taking on Van Augur at the moment, he doesn't even have any of the basics of haki down.
Old 2022-11-29, 12:16   Link #29
Gerard07

Having seen the spoilers, Vegapunk's dream was revealed, CP0 entered combat and Mugiwara reunited, and while Lucci, Kaku and Stussy should certainly be strong, things don't look good for them unless they get reinforcements, expect more spoilers.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote