AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-02-24, 07:06   Link #261
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Kahaku is a nice guy but scene of him being covered in blood while suddenly comforting Fushi really seemed like a horror movie. Guess he has killed before? Even Fushi's English actor said that he can't really judge Kahaku in his twitter account.

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2023-02-24 at 07:35.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-25, 15:09   Link #262
Dawnstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kahaku looked pretty distressed at the end so I'm pretty sure it's the Nokker acting on its own. Probably part of a very long con.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Yeah, Kahaku is a dumpster fire but there’s no way he’d intentionally hurt Fushi - it’s literally the last thing he’d ever want to do if he were in control of his body.

You're most likely right about this. I do remember Kahaku looking distressed, too, but must have had a different interpretation for the cause. I'd need to rewatch the scene while knowing what's coming to make up my mind.
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-25, 18:23   Link #263
Alchemist007
*Author

Well he's also crazy, so he could be upset at something less obvious to sane people .
Old 2023-02-26, 16:33   Link #264
grecefar

I just want this to end soon.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-26, 18:54   Link #265
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I hope no one will still call Bon the villain of this arc after this episode. I actually thought Eko would beat him to the punch and be the one to trigger Fushi's revival, but Bon ended being the one sacrificing himself to bring him back. And I guess Eko wouldn't have worked anyway since Bon touching Fushi when he died was probably necessary.

Mister Black is a real dick. He acted like he didn't know what was going on (as if), and he didn't tell them Kahaku's Nokker was hiding inside Eko.
Old 2023-02-26, 19:54   Link #266
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Looking at the "Details" tab for this show in my CR app says it is scheduled to run fifteen seasons and total 215 episodes.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-27, 05:46   Link #267
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Looking at the "Details" tab for this show in my CR app says it is scheduled to run fifteen seasons and total 215 episodes.
Yeah, that sounds totally realistic.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-27, 06:31   Link #268
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Okay so we got three deaths in a single episode? Still, that Fushi face in the last scene felt as weird as those weird monsters from the End of Evangelion
Old 2023-02-27, 11:58   Link #269
scififan

Parona was taken away from Fushi. Now, she returns as a knocker, with vengeance. March is revvied again due to Fushi's outbreak. So, Parona is going to reunite with her sworn sister March as enemy. Since knockers are attacking human, Fushi is going to fight Parona this time.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-27, 12:01   Link #270
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

By the way, March now kinda acts like an adult despite still looking like a child. Guess she really "lived as a soul"
Old 2023-02-27, 19:32   Link #271
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
Parona was taken away from Fushi. Now, she returns as a knocker, with vengeance. March is revvied again due to Fushi's outbreak. So, Parona is going to reunite with her sworn sister March as enemy. Since knockers are attacking human, Fushi is going to fight Parona this time.
It's not like it's her. They're only borrowing her form because it's easier to kill that way. Parona was never seen around Fushi, she presumably moved on.

I just realized that acquiring Bon will most likely enable Fushi to see spirits. Unfortunately, he can't remember any of them right now except Bon himself, but they should be able to provide him guidance.

One thing I found very sad was the confirmation the afterlife is just a dream, meaning the nameless boy never actually reunited with his people. That was the only solace I had found in his story back then.
Old 2023-02-27, 20:37   Link #272
Wandering Soul

RIP BON. He's at least going out by leaving Fushi a body whose ability to see spirits should be useful.
Old 2023-03-05, 14:36   Link #273
Blaat

Fushi's ghost avengers have finally been assembled.
Old 2023-03-05, 19:15   Link #274
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fushi's reunion with his friends wasn't as emotional as I had expected, maybe because he was in Bon's form the entire time. He's become supremely OP now, being able to resurrect the dead without even having met them. The Nokkers had no other choice than to give up.

I'm assuming Kahaku is going to kill himself because that's the only way for Fushi to get his other forms back and his default form is with Kahaku's Nokker. I hated that Kahaku called Eko's Fushi's pet dog but to his credit, he finally did what his ancestors should have done ages ago: leave Fushi the fuck alone.

I know the manga is still on-going but it feels like next episode could be a fitting end for the series. I personally happen to still like this show a lot so I wouldn't mind another season, but I'm also fine with it ending next week.
Old 2023-03-05, 20:10   Link #275
grecefar

Mmm I don't think is going to be that easy and kahaku is just going to kill himself, this could be his own arc to retrieve the unnamed boy.

I was happy to see gugu specialy, he is my boy. Did parona move on?, I don't recall.
Old 2023-03-06, 06:28   Link #276
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Mmm I don't think is going to be that easy and kahaku is just going to kill himself, this could be his own arc to retrieve the unnamed boy.

I was happy to see gugu specialy, he is my boy. Did parona move on?, I don't recall.
When Fushi takes somebody's form, does that mean the souls don't move to the afterlife?
Old 2023-03-06, 07:16   Link #277
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
When Fushi takes somebody's form, does that mean the souls don't move to the afterlife?
They do move on, see the princess. He could transform into her but she didn't came back to life.

That's why I'm asking if parona move on, a reunion between her and march should be sweet. But as now and the preview fushi didn't bring her back.
Old 2023-03-06, 07:18   Link #278
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
No, this has nothing to do with it. They're the ones who choose whether to stay or move on.

Fushi created a body for the Princess at Messar's request but Bon said she had already moved on.
Old 2023-03-06, 19:51   Link #279
Wandering Soul

I'm not really sure if the Nokkers can or every will be a threat again considering how OP Fushi is now. They may have not be annihilated but where do they go from here?
Old 2023-03-06, 21:06   Link #280
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Meanwhile humanity has just gotten a practical demonstration of all sorts of new weapons technology to emulate.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote