AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-07-01, 03:36   Link #4441
hongseng
Banned

Strike freedom perfect grade.. possible?

do you think bandai would ever create/release a PG Strike Freedom Gundam? coz i'm not totally contented of strike gundam as perfect grade and i always imagine of having strike freedom as perfect grade

and also, for you, what do you think is more better to buy: strike freedom Full burst mode or lighting edition coz im planning to buy one model but don't know what to choose.
hongseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 07:07   Link #4442
Anonymous Coward
¥€$!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Marshal_AEB View Post
I have ordered from 1999 before but they canceled my order for no reason and when I called they told me My Card problem...
I did order huge quantities from HLJ twice and ya they just recognize that the item is not instock after placing the order ... full of delay
I enjoyed AMENBO.com/toj.html but they are closed for renewal

So am ordering from RainbowTEN now and they are soooo damn great !!!
Ah cheers for that, I think I'll give RainbowTen a go then
-AC
Anonymous Coward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 10:33   Link #4443
subaruhess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongseng View Post
do you think bandai would ever create/release a PG Strike Freedom Gundam? coz i'm not totally contented of strike gundam as perfect grade and i always imagine of having strike freedom as perfect grade

and also, for you, what do you think is more better to buy: strike freedom Full burst mode or lighting edition coz im planning to buy one model but don't know what to choose.
No one knows if bandai are going to release a perfect grade strike freedom, your guess is as good as mine. I'm biased & I only collect 1/100 scale models so my choice would be the master grade. Just boils down what you can afford to be honest, dalong.net has a review of both kits so make your decision from there.
subaruhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 11:56   Link #4444
thephreak

Quote:
i would also get the SF FBM, although you should consider the Hi-Nu as well, but you probably really like the SF
thephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-01, 13:28   Link #4445
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thephreak View Post
i would also get the SF FBM, although you should consider the Hi-Nu as well, but you probably really like the SF

I agree, get the Strike Freedom Full Burst Mode. I have the Lightning Edition and I'll say it left me with wanting more in the kit. While it is large, it just has that feel of "it could've been better". Although I really do like it. Nothing like giving you're 1/100's two xbox hueg combinable beam rifles
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 09:26   Link #4446
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Gundam 00 merchandise pics
Hobby Shop Midori has a scans of Gundam 00 merchandise promo materials.

The first run of the HCM-Pro Gundam Exia will come with a Special Pack which has a Special Block Base stand that can support 4 MS. The figure comes with a full weapons set including a GN shield, GN sword, GN long blade, GN short blade, GN beam dagger, and GN beam saber.

Gachapool also put up info for the HGIF Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Characters coming in October. It comes with 5 figures: Setsuna, Lockon, Allelujah, and two unnamed female characters.

Frm Gunota
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-02, 12:32   Link #4447
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
Gundam 00 merchandise pics
Hobby Shop Midori has a scans of Gundam 00 merchandise promo materials.

The first run of the HCM-Pro Gundam Exia will come with a Special Pack which has a Special Block Base stand that can support 4 MS. The figure comes with a full weapons set including a GN shield, GN sword, GN long blade, GN short blade, GN beam dagger, and GN beam saber.

Gachapool also put up info for the HGIF Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Characters coming in October. It comes with 5 figures: Setsuna, Lockon, Allelujah, and two unnamed female characters.

Frm Gunota
ffs it says "First Grade" what the hell is that a new style of model now? what happend to HG now we have to learn whats diff about the new grade.
if anyone knows plz post i would love to know,
Old 2007-07-02, 13:09   Link #4448
subaruhess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meehlimo View Post
ffs it says "First Grade" what the hell is that a new style of model now? what happend to HG now we have to learn whats diff about the new grade.
if anyone knows plz post i would love to know,
Just like the ungraded 1/144's its the most basic of all the gundam models, High Grade the next grade up from the First Grade. Just an attempt by bandai to revive the useless standard 1/144 line, nothing special. The 1/100s & the 1/60 kits are the ones to get.
Old 2007-07-02, 20:53   Link #4449
Critias

seems to me that the FG's look like SEED's no grade line.... in that their elbows and knees aren't jointed.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 01:02   Link #4450
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Lmao a cheap attempt at a rename to sell shity kits ugh bandai seriously WTF?

still praying for mastergrade destiny....
Old 2007-07-03, 02:48   Link #4451
thephreak

Quote:
^^^ a mastergrade Infinite J would be nice as well...
Old 2007-07-03, 02:53   Link #4452
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Lmao a cheap attempt at a rename to sell shity kits ugh bandai seriously WTF?

FG is not new to Gundam 00.

The "First Grade" designation has been in use to describe such kits since 4-5 years ago, when Bandai first released the line, featuring classics like the RX-78-2 and the Zakus. The line is essentially an attempt emulating the simplicity of gunpla of the early 80's, and for those starting out at Gunpla.

As for the MG Destiny, rumors had it that it's currently under design, or at least consideration. Will be waiting for confirmation though.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 03:26   Link #4453
hongseng
Banned

Quote:
and i'm praying for perfect grade strike freedom.. any confirmation?

BTW, anyone who bought gundams from hobbylink japan? what kind of payment did you choose(i mean credit card or money order)? Is it safe and well delivered on time?
It will be my first time to buy gundams from internet

Quote:
but between Hi-Nu and Strike freedom FBM, which do you like more?

Last edited by hongseng; 2007-07-03 at 04:21.
Old 2007-07-03, 04:25   Link #4454
subaruhess

Quote:
and i'm praying for perfect grade strike freedom.. any confirmation?

BTW, anyone who bought gundams from hobbylink japan? what kind of payment did you choose(i mean credit card or money order)? Is it safe and well delivered on time?
It will be my first time to buy gundams from internet
There is No confirmation of a perfect grade strike freedom. About hlj.com they are one of the best online retailers for japanese merchandise, but their service is super slow. They have an extensive FAQ for first time users so read that: http://www.hlj.com/faq/hljfaq.html.
Old 2007-07-03, 05:08   Link #4455
hongseng
Banned

Quote:
There is No confirmation of a perfect grade strike freedom. About hlj.com they are one of the best online retailers for japanese merchandise, but their service is super slow. They have an extensive FAQ for first time users so read that: http://www.hlj.com/faq/hljfaq.html.
haha i really wish they'll have a pg strike freedom gundam haha....
i have read the faqs section but still i want to know the opinions and comments of the buyers coz right now i'm in the philippines but soon will be migrating at Canada on august for school...

BTW, what is more better for you: Hi-NU gundam or strike freedom FBM both MG?
Old 2007-07-03, 05:15   Link #4456
thephreak

Quote:
but between Hi-Nu and Strike freedom FBM, which do you like more?
Hi-Nu all the way. To me it has a better design and when compared with the SF FBM, it has better detail although they are both MG. An example would be the RX-93's fin funnel system. It blows the FBM's DRAGOONS out the water when it comes to style and the way it is posed. Also, the HI-Nu's backpack system isnt as clumsy as the FBM's. I like the SF's gold frame though. Overall, i think the Hi-Nu as near to perfection as any MG kit can get and, i dare say, the best MG so far. I'm still waitn for Bandai to release a Nightingale though. Now THAT is something that should have been released along with the Hi-Nu cuz you can't possibly expect having a Hi-Nu without a Nightingale. It would be like the Nu without the Sazabi.
Old 2007-07-03, 05:33   Link #4457
hongseng
Banned

so 1 point for Hi-Nu gundam ^_^ what about others?

BTW, in my opinion, i don't like the appearance of Nightingale gundam.. it does not look like other gundams... think it seems like a monster or those gundams meant for seas
Old 2007-07-03, 08:03   Link #4458
ShinGundam

According to Gundambase MG#101 is not CE

Hmmm may be Gundam X
ShinGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 09:14   Link #4459
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
i want MG V2 Assualt Buster!!!!!
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote