AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-28, 15:26   Link #321
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I'm pretty sure another Big Damn Heroes moment is imminent.
Old 2010-02-28, 15:52   Link #322
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i bet my life savings (which is none) that Urahara will show up.
Yeah, but not anytime SOON .... !!!
Old 2010-02-28, 20:31   Link #323
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Dont forget Gin is there as well. And I doubt Urahara will be able too fight both the Arrancar and Gin.

Also I wonder if Gin is a Vizard like Tousen. You know the funny thing about Tousen? In the Arrancar Encyclopedia in episode 253, he is seen using binoculars and writing down information despite the fact he is blind.
Old 2010-02-28, 20:57   Link #324
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
You know the funny thing about Tousen? In the Arrancar Encyclopedia in episode 253, he is seen using binoculars and writing down information despite the fact he is blind.
I'm pretty sure that was intended to be a joke on behalf of the anime team. Afterall, the omakes at the end of each episode are suppose to be funny. Right?
Old 2010-02-28, 20:59   Link #325
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
^ maybe if Tosen wasn't looking at Arrancar viewscreens at Aizen's pad too.
Old 2010-02-28, 22:37   Link #326
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i bet my life savings (which is none) that Urahara will show up.
Yep nothing to do more now but to wait for the third party to show up . It should be really about time. Can't wait to see ichigos face. Ol daddy oh gonna have to explain some
Old 2010-03-01, 02:26   Link #327
Vinak
Procrastinator

It would be far more interesting if Urahara showed up with something to counter Ichigo rather than Aizen. The implications involved would be quite intriguing in my opinion.
Old 2010-03-01, 04:05   Link #328
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

It might be a twist, but right now, Aizen needs a way to die so that we can move on to the next arc, not a way to make things worse by giving the almighty Aizen more allies to throw at the good guys while he gloats at his success.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-01, 05:29   Link #329
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
I doubt he knew all of their abilities .

And why is aizen suppose to give a damn either way? They live they die, whats the difference ? .

And come on he can always create a new army.

And besides it would have not been fun if he never stepped in. I mean if they want to beat him they at least need to try
Aizen knows everything.

Are you really telling me it wouldn´t be funny to see all the captains get beat up by retards?
Old 2010-03-01, 12:02   Link #330
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Aizen knows everything.

Are you really telling me it wouldn't be funny to see all the captains get beat up by retards?
What would be the point of that?

Wait what are you saying. Where all the espada that have fallen been retards ? . Ok 2 of them kinda where (WW and YR) but the rest where pretty cool.

No there would be no point if Aizen never had to fight. It would be like waiting a very long time for food to put on the table and all you would get is nothing.

So to answer the question no I think I must say this way is just better.
Old 2010-03-01, 14:38   Link #331
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
So... Aizen could have beated them all in the Soul Soiciety arc all by himself. Makes you think that WW was the only one he needed to seal the Commander's powers.

In any case I still find it ridiculous that Aizen is so powerful, he isn't even among the oldest captains for crying out loud and he has so much power and wisdom. In front of him Kyoraku and Ukitake seem like those stupid Shinigami troops that can't swing a sword and die constantly for sake of plot.
Old 2010-03-01, 14:58   Link #332
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
So... Aizen could have beated them all in the Soul Soiciety arc all by himself. Makes you think that WW was the only one he needed to seal the Commander's powers.
With Zaraki, Mauri, Kukaku, Yoruichi, Byakuya, and Isane there? Not to mention Ichigo's friends. OH AND HANATARO. Aizen would fail.
Old 2010-03-01, 15:21   Link #333
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
With Zaraki, Mauri, Kukaku, Yoruichi, Byakuya, and Isane there? Not to mention Ichigo's friends. OH AND HANATARO. Aizen would fail.
Gin and Tousen were also there, they would add some ...support. Besides, if they all jumped on Aizen at the same time they would would have just slashed among themselves.

But you're right, Hanataro was there. If he started healing all of them there was no way for Aizen to block that awesome zanpakutou's special ability which name I don't remember at the moment.
Old 2010-03-01, 15:39   Link #334
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
But you're right, Hanataro was there. If he started healing all of them there was no way for Aizen to block that awesome zanpakutou's special ability which name I don't remember at the moment.
Spoiler for Hanataro's bankai:
Old 2010-03-01, 15:41   Link #335
sayde

Quote:
In any case I still find it ridiculous that Aizen is so powerful, he isn't even among the oldest captains for crying out loud and he has so much power and wisdom.
lol. Well at least it's not anymore ridiculous than a 15-16 year old teenager going from human to captain lvl shinigami in under a year. Come to think of it, that actually sounds even more ludicrous than anything Aizen has done so far.
Old 2010-03-01, 17:15   Link #336
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
lol. Well at least it's not anymore ridiculous than a 15-16 year old teenager going from human to captain lvl shinigami in under a year. Come to think of it, that actually sounds even more ludicrous than anything Aizen has done so far.
But Ichigo going captain lvl under a year was part of Aizen's plan...
Old 2010-03-01, 19:12   Link #337
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ Okay, we already have enough of that "part of Aizen's plan", argument, thank you.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-01, 19:27   Link #338
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
^ Okay, we already have enough of that "part of Aizen's plan", argument, thank you.
SeanQ's post is all part of Aizen's plan too.

As is this one.
Old 2010-03-01, 20:45   Link #339
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Old 2010-03-02, 01:21   Link #340
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
SeanQ's post is all part of Aizen's plan too.

As is this one.
One for every situation heehe
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga