AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-12-06, 21:09   Link #101
Kuroshinobu

I'd honestly be very happy, for one he's a very interesting character, bringing the series to very good scenes where the sheer epicness is thrilling to watch. What can I say? Theatrical Zero is very lovable. No one does a better job, other then C.C. as a body double I suppose.
Kuroshinobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:09   Link #102
HollowScar

Send a message via Yahoo to HollowScar
Lelouch is now an idea, so if his child took over, that is if he did have a child, then that child could take over as the idea, that Lelouch was. In other words, we could see Lelouch's characteristics in that child.
HollowScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:11   Link #103
GundamFan0083

But what if Okouchi changed his mind and Lelouch comes back in some way, shape, or form Hollowscar?
How will you react?
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:15   Link #104
Kuroshinobu

I'm very adamant about wanting a certain witch and emperor becoming a canon pairing... But that's just how I feel.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:19   Link #105
HollowScar

Then, the whole purpose of him dying would be a massive disappointment to many of us. He would go through all that, and then be back. His plan included him dying, so that other's can take over after him, and his job will be separated; Nunally being the emperor, Suzaku being Zero, Schneizel being the strategist, Kallen as the outstanding soldier, and so forth.

Lelouch is a great guy, and even though he is the exact opposite of me, I liked him. If he came back, hen he should come back for a greater cause, and a twist element. The protagonist this time can be a selfish narcissist prick like Light Yagami, and then the antagonist could be a masked hero all along, who could be Lelouch at the end.

This is highly unlikely, as Suzaku is left over, and it is his job to stop someone like that. Also note that the way Lelouch was stabbed through the stomach, was good enough to kill anyone. Now if he came back as a ghost or so, then that would be frivolous. Human transmutation is prohibited after all, and in order to gain something like that, you have to lose something of equivalent value.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:20   Link #106
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Just throwing a bone out there, but anybody think it could be a retelling of the entire series into a movie like the current Macross movies?

There would be no need for Sunrise to address the controversial topic of whether or not Lelouch is dead that way.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:23   Link #107
HollowScar

That would suck, as the entire series had many epic moments, and character development, which would not be able to fit in a three hour movie.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:26   Link #108
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Then, the whole purpose of him dying would be a massive disappointment to many of us. He would go through all that, and then be back. His plan included him dying, so that other's can take over after him, and his job will be separated; Nunally being the emperor, Suzaku being Zero, Schneizel being the strategist, Kallen as the outstanding soldier, and so forth.

Lelouch is a great guy, and even though he is the exact opposite of me, I liked him. If he came back, hen he should come back for a greater cause, and a twist element. The protagonist this time can be a selfish narcissist prick like Light Yagami, and then the antagonist could be a masked hero all along, who could be Lelouch at the end.

This is highly unlikely, as Suzaku is left over, and it is his job to stop someone like that. Also note that the way Lelouch was stabbed through the stomach, was good enough to kill anyone. Now if he came back as a ghost or so, then that would be frivolous. Human transmutation is prohibited after all, and in order to gain something like that, you have to lose something of equivalent value.

Thank you for sharing that.
I agree with you in part.
I think that if the "Cart Driver" were Lelouch that would be epic fail if this is in fact a sequel.
However, I am very open to the idea of him being resurrected (especially if it is against his will) for the very reasons that you've stated; it would totally ruin the Zero Requiem and thus cause chaos in the world and make for an excellent sequel IMHO.
A clone with no memory (as Bonzo pointed out) would make for a good story too, especially if he is being used by some here-to-fore unknown enemy (hopefully new) that seeks the tried and true cliche of world domination!

I guess I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best in this.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:30   Link #109
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadow View Post
Just throwing a bone out there, but anybody think it could be a retelling of the entire series into a movie like the current Macross movies?

There would be no need for Sunrise to address the controversial topic of whether or not Lelouch is dead that way.
Well...some anime movies have been good in the past (Char's Counterattack comes to mind as does Bleach: Memories of Nobody).

But Macross the Movie was horrible IMHO.
It had beautiful artwork (for the 80s) and a nice soundtrack but the rehash of the story was terrible.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:36   Link #110
HollowScar

Thank you Gundam. If Lelouch did come back, I expect him to have a better fashion sense this time.

http://elis.imouto.org/sample/f1b40c...3%20sample.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/pho...-1600-1200.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs27/i/20...YamiMatsuo.png

The first one is my favorite.

Lelouch could come back, but it would be nice if Suzaku would man up, and give us a good replacement for Lelouch. His optimism during the first season was downright ridiculous.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:41   Link #111
Lummie

Throw a powerful country like Russia/America or China whose Goverment was overthrown by a Coup d'état.

Let the new Goverment plot and move with a secret goal where it needs Britannia for some reason. Despair befalls upon Oghi/Spinzaku/Nunally as it appears that they are no match for the mighty enemy forces. Lots of plot twists could be created here, like new characters who suddenly turn out to be spies etc...

Throw Lelouch who revives through a sunrise created excuse (<< i prefer this) or a new protagonist who acquires the power of geass and let them start the strategical steps against the invasion in the form of Zero.

Sun rise might take the easy way and create such a excuse to make Lelouch and Code Geass return, meh I'm just glad it's back XD
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 21:45   Link #112
HollowScar

I am glad Code Geass is back too, but it has a lot of potential to screw up, and they should have tried to make another anime, to reduce the risks. Sequels are very risky.
Old 2009-12-06, 21:55   Link #113
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

How about we have a new character that plots to destroy Zero's (remade) empire? Sounds good to me.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:00   Link #114
HollowScar

Nice. This time the protagonist thinks that Zero's empire is not good enough, and he can do a better job of it, but it would be a big task, as the empress, is working with Zero, who is working with the Black Knights.
Old 2009-12-06, 22:04   Link #115
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowScar View Post
Nice. This time the protagonist thinks that Zero's empire is not good enough, and he can do a better job of it, but it would be a big task, as the empress, is working with Zero, who is working with the Black Knights.
I was thinking of Zero's empire was basically "false" peace, the protagonist knows that in reality, people are just oppressed. I am going with Neo-Britannia and Black Knights vs. Protagonist and his forces (which I assume will be like rebel groups on a Global scale rather than just Nippon >_>)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:08   Link #116
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
Now you ladies and gents have piqued my curiosity.
How will you all react if Lelouch is back in some way, shape, or form? (and I don't mean an Obiwan Kanobi ghost in C's world)
Depends. If Lelouch was to come back, I'd prefer him not to be a main character, just have a brief cameo or something. Having him back into the fold would bring more of the same.
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:12   Link #117
HollowScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I was thinking of Zero's empire was basically "false" peace, the protagonist knows that in reality, people are just oppressed. I am going with Neo-Britannia and Black Knights vs. Protagonist and his forces (which I assume will be like rebel groups on a Global scale rather than just Nippon >_>)
The protagonist could be an insider, who sees that Zero himself has an ambivalent and contradicting personality, and the empress is too naive. He could be a Social Darwinist thinking that power should be in hands of the strong, and so chooses to take over, regardless of how well Zero Requiem is working. He could be a minority, and think that on a global scale Britannia should be involved, instead of just Japan. Maybe he could be like James Bond, or Jason Bourne, a skillful tactician, who can be far more superior than Kallen and Suzaku, but his flaw being that he may not be such a great strategist.
Old 2009-12-06, 22:13   Link #118
stardrago

Well you know how Jeremiha had became a cybernetic being he had been a prototype/ a testing projoct and someone would have Lelouch's body as a final prodoct through reconstructive surgery as well as replacing his right elbow to create blue flames from his right hand; like the main character from the manga Code Breaker.
stardrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-06, 22:29   Link #119
Kuroshinobu

It could always be Suzaku of the Counterattack, though I don't think it would be a very good choice for them to do that.
Old 2009-12-06, 22:37   Link #120
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

As long as Bandai has any say in the matter, SotC won't happen.

Tags
drama, mecha