AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-25, 07:50   Link #9461
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - She has IS shields, I doubt stabbing her would do any good. Besides, where do you you have to stab to perform it? Also, the choking is from the back, more like a choke hold than the traditional use both hands from the front since a choke hold puts the target to sleep.
ESPECIALLY if that happens, and if she activated it, either it'll occur in front of Irish instead of on her hand or both of them will be burnt by the shield....

Hmmm.... now that's a good idea....

EDIT: So I'm the only one who has no official picture for my OC's I.S., how sad...
Old 2011-11-25, 07:53   Link #9462
Eratas123

@ Zero - Remember, the skull suit is a pilot suit, it won't let him burn since it was supposed to be able to handle the shielding. Also, it was activated before the fight.

Isn't the shield like a second skin to the pilot? Also, where does one stab to perform the procedure?
Old 2011-11-25, 07:57   Link #9463
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Isn't the shield like a second skin to the pilot?
I assume you treat the I.S. barrier like Meister; Plasma field. Maybe not, eh?

Quote:
Also, where does one stab to perform the procedure?

Completed tracheotomy:
1 - Vocal folds
2 - Thyroid cartilage
3 - Cricoid cartilage
4 - Tracheal rings
5 - Balloon cuff
Old 2011-11-25, 08:01   Link #9464
Eratas123

@ Zero - I assumed most of the shields, except the AIC, are harmless and touchable.

Also, How long does one take to perform it? I'll have to change it if it's too long since Tatenashi would probably notice what he's doing. Do you know any other way to stop yourself from fainting from a choke?
Old 2011-11-25, 08:07   Link #9465
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - I assumed most of the shields, except the AIC, are harmless and touchable.
Few minutes, and Tatenashi probably wonders why the hell he's grafting his own neck with knife. And Irish need a pipe of sort. And as I show you the location, it's impossible to do since she's choking him.

Quote:
Also, How long does one take to perform it? I'll have to change it if it's too long since Tatenashi would probably notice what he's doing. Do you know any other way to stop yourself from fainting from a choke?
Using his own hands as cushion so the trachea wouldn't be completely shut, he can resist, but not forever.
Old 2011-11-25, 08:12   Link #9466
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Few minutes, and Tatenashi probably wonders why the hell he's grafting his own neck with knife. And Irish need a pipe of sort. And as I show you the location, it's impossible to do since she's choking him.

Using his own hands as cushion so the trachea wouldn't be completely shut, he can resist, but not forever.
No way out then? He can't overpower her and a Tracheactomy is impossible since the neck is blocked and takes too long to do.
Old 2011-11-25, 08:13   Link #9467
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
No way out then? He can't overpower her and a Tracheactomy is impossible since the neck is blocked and takes too long to do.
"Oh, absolutely! I've seen opponents in training go down in three seconds flat!"

"A person can get out of a choke hold by turning their head into the attacker's elbow to break the hold, but you have to be sober in order to do that."
-My Sister, Taekwondo Athlete.
Old 2011-11-25, 08:17   Link #9468
Eratas123

Quote:
" A person can get out of a choke hold by turning their head into the attacker's elbow to break the hold, but you have to be sober in order to do that."
-My Sister, Taekwondo Athlete.
Doesn't that mean you have to be strong enough to make the person flinch? Or does your strength not matter?
Old 2011-11-25, 08:19   Link #9469
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Doesn't that mean you have to be strong enough to make the person flinch? Or does your strength not matter?
No, the jaw would be strong enough at least as a cushion. Even if Irish can't free himself, this will make him able to breath, even if improperly.
Old 2011-11-25, 08:22   Link #9470
Eratas123

Quote:
No, the jaw would be strong enough at least as a cushion. Even if Irish can't free himself, this will make him able to breath, even if improperly.
Thanks! That should prolong the scene for a bit. Of course, it's all for naught since he loses anyway sine he wasn't trained to fight trained personnel. The only reason they had to resort to that was because he was almost immune to the tranqs they injected.

EDIT: How good is Ichika's healing factor in SacredTwins? As, will he regenerate a lost limb?
Old 2011-11-25, 08:40   Link #9471
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, but very resistant to sickness, and heals three times as fast as normal people. He also has certain tenacity when it comes to sharp object.... if he can't just dodge it.

Compiled with advanced medical science, this is what keep him survive the onslaught back when in middle school, without having to end in a hospital all the time.
Old 2011-11-25, 08:47   Link #9472
Eratas123

Quote:
No, but very resistant to sickness, and heals three times as fast as normal people. He also has certain tenacity when it comes to sharp object.... if he can't just dodge it.

Compiled with advanced medical science, this is what keep him survive the onslaught back when in middle school, without having to end in a hospital all the time.
Ichika's healing factor in Shadow borders on ridiculous since his bruises disappeared after one day. This is used to justify the constant beating he takes without getting a single bruise by the end, he still can't regenerate limbs though.

Kyuukai's injuries stay on him for a bit but he has access to advanced meds while Irish's heals above normal due to high metabolism. All of them will need it since all of them end up getting the tar kicked out of them in the story.

Anyway, how long does a fractured limb usually take to heal?

Also, how's To-LOVE-ru Stratos doing?
Old 2011-11-25, 08:55   Link #9473
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Fractured limb would take weeks at best, close to a month.

Also, another part of Chapter 11:

Spoiler for Scene:
Old 2011-11-25, 08:56   Link #9474
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Ichika's healing factor in Shadow borders on ridiculous since his bruises disappeared after one day.
Well, some bruises not stay too long actually. But you made a point.

Quote:
Anyway, how long does a fractured limb usually take to heal?
Assuming it's a heavy damage (@Meister please fix it if I'm wrong )

Collar bone (clavicle) 3-8 weeks
Shoulder blade (scapula) 6 weeks
Ribs 4 weeks
Upper arm (humerus) 4-10 weeks
Lower arm (radius,ulna) 6 weeks
Wrist 4-12 weeks
Fingers 4-6 weeks
Pelvis 4 - 6 weeks
Upper leg (femur) 12 weeks
Knee (patella) 4-6 weeks
Lower leg (tibia,fibula) 10-24 weeks
Ankle 6 weeks
Foot 3 - 12 weeks
Toes 3 weeks

Quote:
Also, how's To-LOVE-ru Stratos doing?
Writers block.

@ Stratos

Is that Chifuyu calling him with -kun suffix? How unusual.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:00   Link #9475
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...but Ange is more moe!
An older woman has her charms...

...but that's not the point here! I need proper girls for Shooting St@r and this is perfect! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Hard to top something that looks like the daughter of Kira Yamato and Nanoha Takamachi
Looks like I made a Nanoha reference without meaning it.

Quote:
@ Meister - WHOA! I WANNA SEE THAT! But why the hell are the wings so big?
The wings function together as a heat shield, a defensive weapon, manoeuvring, and providing flat-out thrust.

Quote:
@ Hawke - I sure hope she gets some modesty when she gets to IS academy. Maximillian would get killed by her dad if he saw her in the buff.
I think Max would get killed by Browning instead.

But I'll keep this in mind for her scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Wing Zero EW huh? Just about the only thing I liked about Gundam Wing.
Wing Custom has been the only Gundam from that series which keeps resurfacing in my work too. Sometimes Heavy Arms appear.

Quote:
EDIT: So I'm the only one who has no official picture for my OC's I.S., how sad...
I only have pictures for a handful of OCs when my list counts in the hundreds, so that's more like the exception rather than the rule for me.

And Hawke, why on earth did you combine Iron Man with Batman in that short there? Marvel and DC was never supposed to mix!
Old 2011-11-25, 09:01   Link #9476
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos

Is that Chifuyu calling him with -kun suffix? How unusual.
She refers to him as either "Arisawa-kun" or simply "Arisawa", while Maya went out her own way calling him by his first name.

Then again, with them being teachers, Inami won't really have a say as to how they'll call him... or whatever proposition they have for him.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:01   Link #9477
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I'll read that in a bit.

@ Zero - Weeks huh? That actually provides me with an alternate scenario.

I originally planned for Irish to go with Tatenashi to IS academy after their first mission but the healing time for the wounds also makes it possible that she takes him there to make it easier for him to heal since staying in a prison cell most likely isn't helping him. This also works as a bit of pet the dog since she's trying to help him get better even if she doesn't really know much about him. What do you think? Original plan or alternative?

@ Meister - Ooooh~ Clingy jealous girl tendencies showing? So is she another DFC or actually of average physique?

@ Stratos - She would call him Arisawa since she calls everyone by last name only with no honorifics. Even her own brother is called by last name. The only one she doesn't call like that in Shadow is Irish, and that's because he doesn't have a last name
Old 2011-11-25, 09:06   Link #9478
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
She refers to him as either "Arisawa-kun" or simply "Arisawa", while Maya went out her own way calling him by his first name.

Then again, with them being teachers, Inami won't really have a say as to how they'll call him... or whatever proposition they have for him.
Hmm it's just that Chifuyu usually doesn't add suffix at the youngster, then again Inami isn't her student so it makes sense.

Quote:
@ Zero - Weeks huh? That actually provides me with an alternate scenario.

I originally planned for Irish to go with Tatenashi to IS academy after their first mission but the healing time for the wounds also makes it possible that she takes him there to make it easier for him to heal since staying in a prison cell most likely isn't helping him. This also works as a bit of pet the dog since she's trying to help him get better even if she doesn't really know much about him. What do you think? Original plan or alternative?
Alternate Scenario, top notch.

@ Meister

I beg to differ.....
Old 2011-11-25, 09:09   Link #9479
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - I'll read that in a bit.

And will also hint on his eventual role in the sequel.

Quote:
@ Stratos - She would call him Arisawa since she calls everyone by last name only with no honorifics. Even her own brother is called by last name. The only one she doesn't call like that in Shadow is Irish, and that's because he doesn't have a last name
Aye! Then again...

Quote:
Hmm it's just that Chifuyu usually doesn't add suffix at the youngster, then again Inami isn't her student so it makes sense.
Pretty much.
Old 2011-11-25, 09:10   Link #9480
demino_hellsin
That one guy

does gunpowder have its down distinct smell?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest