AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-08-30, 20:08   Link #61
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Unfortunately you won't get any support on any licensed series here and if I'm not completely wrong, InuYasha has been licensed a long time ago. I'll make it easier for you:

InuYasha will die in the end, killed by his the villain who is way better than our cute hero. This sets his inner demon free which in turn kills alot of innocent.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-05, 16:54   Link #62
docomo153

sound issues with .mkv files

just downloaded the rahxephon movie in mkv format. the video is fine, but i am having some wierd sound problems.

when in play the file in WMP9, i get a green arrow that pops up in the taskbar. when the clip plays, there are two audio streams going at the same time. i hear english and japanese talking simultaneously.

when i play the clip with the vlc (video lan client) player, i am able to use the audio menu in the player to have it play with only one language. however, after like 30 seconds, the talking drops off to inaudiable levels, while the music still plays at regular volume!!!

does anybody know how to fix this problem??

any help much appreciated.
Old 2004-09-05, 17:18   Link #63
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yeah, we know how to fix this problem: Buy the DVD you cheapskate. If you find the price intimidating then check out the The "Where do I buy..." Thread for information on how to find good prices.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-10-25, 02:59   Link #64
ariel84

Cool audio prob in mkv file

helo!

i hav previously post dis prob .. n sumone told me it couldnt be solve bcox it was a licensed show.. but i hav solve it...

now i can watch it.. n it can be put on jus one audio.. japanese language n another choice is english language.. it aso provide subtitle..
(my prob: 2 language at de same time)

so happy jus now.. lucky i go n search more detail on the prob.. hahha.. lucky nvr delete de file.. n aso nvr listen 2 de guy.. hahha.. phew!!

ArieL
Old 2004-10-25, 04:13   Link #65
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

It's not that the problem couldn't be solved. It's that we couldn't tell you how to solve it.

Please don't tell us anything about illegally playing licensed anime rips in this forum, even if you are proud of it. We don't want to know. Fansubs or rips of licensed anime are totally off limit here. We like to pretend that no reputable person would ever indulge in such a horrid and disgusting vice. If you post about such perversions again we'll be more than a little irked with you.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-11-15, 16:37   Link #66
myst1333

another .mkv questiong =/

i downloaded hellsing and it was .mkv, and when i play it it plays both english and japanese voices, subtitles and video work fine but it plays original and dubbed autio =/

any one know if there is something i need, or is this just a messed up .mkv?

-also, i run ogg ang ogm fine and can switch between audio languages