Half-Dwarf 2 1.50%
Half-Kemomimi 3 2.26%
Half-Vampire 25 18.80%
Non-Humanoid Races 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-04-17, 04:56   Link #2481
Imagine Breaker

First thing I read is somebody bitching me out or whatever. @_@

Anyway, thanks for the exposition sasuke. Helped me quite a lot.

Was wondering if the author's sentence construction is too tough for GT or it's just me. Kek.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 01:31   Link #2482
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I exposed you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Erotora is banned ??? what did he do this time ???, was going to ask him about this one since i need new novel to try out.
Yo

If you only want great action adventure novel then this is up your alley

If you want great characterizations, human relationships, and thrills on top of that then not really
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-18, 05:25   Link #2483
DyingBreed...?
Sultan of swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^I am bored though

How are you in the latest chapter already? That's impossible

Oh I know, the power of drugs, right?
Even just reading your post I got high

Nothing is impossible!...,But i say "almost", and sure you can skip a little play with cat and bitchin girl time. to more meaty things that you might find appealin .

And you know white Garfield, BOREDOM, is usually mean to be in a safe place or condition so gain enlightenment if you can. Break apart the fetter , if is a hassle, reveal yourself in boobs,booze,books. At least to me work fine give a try buddy

Drugs what is not a drug?. Everyone is in a drugs what you eat, believe yourself if i may say. But yes mate i surmise the day before , i have some funny new extra work in catering event 224-230 pax of people , work in as half sommelier and <food juggler overseer>. Just sayin s fuckin 12 hours of a round pound. Only perks, enough money to pay radiohead tickets card, 3 female coworker contact . And all you can drank of extra wine aus, pt,fr, 5 jotas jam freebie with some other extras.
Heck part was a form of apology of the boss cuz a few customers were a pain. *Picone* Job: tipsy

----

Well Google mtl a year ago was shit now is up to rubbish. But i have that impression of the author adjust the form meaning and cut some parts well everythin change in the universe

About shuya my honest bet or meager prediction is maximun 24 progenitors waifu. 12/light-12Dark blood spot max capacity = lugand 12 darkblood?. And when you ascend to godhood, unlimited mistress in the work!.
To be fair the world even a mix is regulated with jobs and skill. My guess to be a progenitor of new race is a good chance to trascend paramater to mortal, be spirit, totem ancestor lucky god. Well maybe not so much for goblin sub species or peers with not culture intellect or faith, wish, desire, ache different to instict?. Quality of tiple of soul believer.

In any form obsiouly im sure lugand can make a lot more of first leader lenght but restrict herself to not waste time or energy also, even if not outright rebellion maybe they can backstab her with other makai god. Im not sure that she have a to strong grasp. At least not in sera, maybe in makai she have , pawn hundred or thousand ?unlikely game breaker.

The clan got wiped in a fight with the other family clan pyros?. Probably one new is easy if you can cross dimension and give blood messy if need to rip the veil and gacha catch someone in one place like village " ben lac".

~~ And sorry to say im far for be a lawful moral at least social impose without logiic, so i guess you are united states citizen?, honestly even now in the end of PAX american and begin of new dark ages of oportunity for the darin scoundrel or dystopian orwellian future individual. Sayin very little people that can be traced to original hahahahaha laughs kudos to your sentence, so raw true and honest, the time, world, ourselves as species is ruthless. True nihilistic darwinism I love it!. All in even flaws is fresh pure. Just need to end here. ~~

Shuya is an alien? Off course well partial may say, mind and soul, but hardware is special custom made to work and be from será.

-----
(P.d.- white garfield i believe that you maybe has read this if not i seriously in good faith to suit your taste of thrill human characterization and relation, nab this before you life end , "Crime and punishment" Doestoyevsky

Last edited by DyingBreed...?; 2018-04-18 at 05:42.
DyingBreed...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 06:57   Link #2484
Imagine Breaker

Hmm. Been a while.

Anyone who I can ask for spoilers after they met the nightmare goddess and the tree thing? Heard that Quiche decided to go through with the vampirism, was it a success?

Old 2018-06-26, 10:23   Link #2485
sasuke706

Spoiler for :
Spoiler tags because it's long.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 15:05   Link #2486
Imagine Breaker

^Uwahh, that's one very long spoiler. Thanks.

How about the female party he met again? The one with a cat beastwoman and elf (Forgot their names)? And didn't he have only 10 chief servant slots?

Old 2018-06-26, 16:22   Link #2487
sasuke706

The Crimson Tiger Tempest are just staying in the village doing random things. Nothing really important with them.
Though I'm pretty sure he's boned all of them.

The way I translate servants are Chief Head Servants > Head Servants > Chief Servants. It's simpler in Japanese because the stronger servants just gain 1 more kanji to their name.
Shuuya's Chief Head Servants, the strongest ones, used to be 10 but got upgraded to 20 with his new skill.
Chief Servant slots are still 25.
And now he can make Lucival Knights, which haven't really been explained much at all but don't see to have a limitation on number (at least it hasn't been mentioned), just difficult restrictions to make in the first place.

He has 7 of his Chief Head slots used with 1 promised to get used on Kisara at some point.
He has 5 Chief Servants used with 2 promised on the orcs.
And he has 2 Lucival Knights. Otherwise he hasn't actually made any promises.
Plenty of other likely candidates, however. Like Mia will likely eventually get one, Rubia, Hyglia, etc.
Old 2018-06-26, 19:37   Link #2488
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^What? Crimson Tiger boned?
Old 2018-06-27, 05:54   Link #2489
Imagine Breaker

^He already did the catgirl no?

Old 2018-07-10, 09:54   Link #2490
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Okay I started reading this. Had this in my to read list but put it off for some reason. This has the same feel as Otoko Nara Ikkokuichijou no Aruji o Mezasa Nakya, ne? in terms of world building and battle scenes. The writing style in this is very interesting. Author is one of those who like to describe every details regardless if it's relevant to the plot or not. He also has the habit of writing foreshadow Arcs that won't get resolve until much much later.

I was also surprise that the Author didn't dwell on the kidnapped Princess subplot. Her fate is unknown. Shuuya is one of the few MC who ignores plot because he doesn't want to get involve in something troubling. At the same time MC also has a one track mind. He sees a beautiful woman in trouble and he goes to help them regardless if it inconvenience himself along the way. He also has funny thought process. Like when that Water Spirit Helme came out of his butt his first thought was "Strange, I don't remember having anal sex".

I checked this thread when I was in the middle of reading and was disappointed when I thought I was spoiled when I saw that Kuna had an RIP tag on her. Was expecting to see a tragedy of an acquaintance dying on Shuuya. Boy I was surprise by the turn of events.

I've caught up with the English translation. Now I'm thinking of trying to MT this. I can't wait for the translations. I want to know what happened next. So far best girl in the Novel, aside from Roro, are Yui, Helme and the girls from the Crimson Tiger Guild.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-22, 22:30   Link #2491
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Who's the pink girl?
Old 2018-08-22, 23:15   Link #2492
sasuke706

Aurora, pink-haired princess of that holy kingdom.
Old 2018-08-23, 00:13   Link #2493
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Aaah

She's a heroine yet?

What happened to that kingdom?
Old 2018-08-23, 13:07   Link #2494
sasuke706

Manga announcement.
Done by Takuma Tomomasa, who I know for his Code Geass: Nightmare of Nunnally manga.
Guy is used to action so I imagine he'll do fine. Plus it's going to be a web serialization too.

I imagine a lot of stuff will get cut or shortened for the sake of pacing.
Old 2018-10-11, 21:56   Link #2495
Dark Lucifer

super short summary

chapter 460-462 (raw: 461-463)

Shuya becomes the "vampire king (bloodsucking king)"
Dark Lucifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-12, 01:08   Link #2496
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^What does that do?
Old 2018-10-12, 01:24   Link #2497
sasuke706

So far, nothing king-like.
He gained a couple of vampire bloodline skills we don't know what do yet, and he gained some weird blood sorceries that are used for combat.
Oh, and he got another sword he'll probably never use outside of boredom.

He's also actually the fifth 'Vampire King,' referring to a bloodline of isekai'd vampires (like Shuuya is), with only the third king being still alive apparently.
The only noteworthy thing so far about isekai vampires is apparently they're free of Lugnado, the vampire god's blood control. Which Shuuya also already freed himself of forever ago, which he has become aware of despite not knowing what the hell her 'blood control' even means.

So any king aspects will depend heavily on the two bloodline skills he got.
Otherwise he had a bunch of 'gravedigger' (stray) vampires swear fealty to him because why not. And for the record only one of the like 6 of them is a woman for a change.

From a blood magic viewpoint, I guess he got slightly more vampire-like is all.
Old 2018-10-12, 01:48   Link #2498
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Because the harem is too big already

Any news about Archer Bunny Reene?

Won't you update your wimmenz list?

Spoiler for Sasuke's Wimmenz list:
Old 2018-10-12, 02:04   Link #2499
sasuke706

The wimmenz list is updated, on page 28.

And yeah, bunny archer is back, bringing her little sister with too.
Old 2018-10-12, 02:15   Link #2500
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quoted here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Spoiler for Wimmenz list:
So this is all of them except for the ones I forgot (as I cover my bases).
Can you add sign to those who've been snusnued?

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem