AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-29, 00:33   Link #5741
Mirable
ミラベル

Like i said before, the boy grows up.

- He hugged 2 girls at the same time in front of jealous self-proclaimed fiancee (no offence to Krul fan).
- Not make a fuss after saw girl naked body in bathroom, actually Lux even look at girl naked body with straight face lol.
- He's not afraid to confess to the girl he love.

We should be proud of him XD
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 01:50   Link #5742
Doe, John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Like i said before, the boy grows up.

- He hugged 2 girls at the same time in front of jealous self-proclaimed fiancee (no offence to Krul fan).
- Not make a fuss after saw girl naked body in bathroom, actually Lux even look at girl naked body with straight face lol.
- He's not afraid to confess to the girl he love.

We should be proud of him XD
Regarding the second point, he was more concerned with the shocking revelation that Lisha's younger sister wasn't dead after all. But yes, we should be proud of how he's grown.

Speaking of which, it looks like Alma is also joining the harem. I wonder how others are going to react to this:
  • Magialca will probably laugh and encourage it.
  • Aeril will probably sigh at yet another rival.
  • Yoruka (who'll probably be the first to switch sides) will definitely rejoice at another wife/concubine for Lux.
Doe, John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 01:55   Link #5743
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
Regarding the second point, he was more concerned with the shocking revelation that Lisha's younger sister wasn't dead after all. But yes, we should be proud of how he's grown.

Speaking of which, it looks like Alma is also joining the harem. I wonder how others are going to react to this:
  • Magialca will probably laugh and encourage it.
  • Aeril will probably sigh at yet another rival.
  • Yoruka (who'll probably be the first to switch sides) will definitely rejoice at another wife/concubine for Lux.
Yoruka is always on Lux's side
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 03:59   Link #5744
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Yoruka will side with her master Lux no matter what. And Lux will probably tell her the truth since she'll also notice the inconsistencies. Phi-chan will also be on Lux's side. Well, if he does have to fight Phi-chan, hopefully it's only for a bit before he manages to get her on his side. And hopefully the other girls in the harem will join him as well, eventually.

I'd really hate it if the whole harem becomes his enemies permanently or if he has to leave them all behind for good and go with Airi to another country after saving Raffi. I still want a True Harem ending.

The truth about Aeril having been "kidnapped" by the Azure Division would also come to light for the girls if they fight Lux, probably. Though because of the perception manipulation, it may hard for them to notice. The power of Endless is weakened, though, and they'll also have Baptism applied to them.

Speaking of Aeril, @Doe: I don't think she'll be that much against there being another addition to the harem. She might actually support the harem idea.

Edit to add: Can't the Syvalles members just secretly side with Lux while not letting Raffi find out? Phi-chan and Yoruka should be able to do it too if they try.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-09-29 at 05:09.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 05:09   Link #5745
choreprince

Theirs no way thell permanently becomes his enemies thell all probably be back on his side by the end of the next volume with maybe the exception of Lisha all things considered but I guess will see. Also you are right the Queen did say something about baptizing them which if it does happen could serve as a double edged sword that could put them back in control.
choreprince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 05:34   Link #5746
Angie Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Isn’t all this talk about Lux maybe having to fight his harem, and if so who would fight who?

Personally I hope none of this happens. I think it would be kinda dumb.
Well this isn't the first anime that doing that kind of fight
Code Geass R2 also doing that and the series succesfully pull it out
Angie Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 06:39   Link #5747
LeftSeven
2D artist

lol...lux and co acted like dragon marauder now,but with different purpose.
so up till now, lux hasn't unlock his baptizm power yet. i wonder what would that be?
after i read how dangerous ouroboros's ability is, with additional avalon power, so i guess it must be destroyed.
so no one could touch that gigantic dragon for bad things
Old 2018-09-29, 07:54   Link #5748
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lux got accustomed to the Baptism after some time, but he doesn't have any kind power from it. That's why Aeril suggested that he should get Baptism applied to a part of his body in order to gain some kind of power. I think we can expect him ending up with heterochromia after this, just like the Lords. Same for the Syvalles members who will also receive the same treatment at Raffi's suggestion.

@choreprince: Yes, they'll come back to his side soon. I hope the same for Lisha as well, though. But yeah, she'll probably have to stay over on the other side due to her relationship with Raffi. But again, there's also the option of them siding with Lux in secret, like how he's secretly siding with the Kilzrake family.
Old 2018-09-29, 22:18   Link #5749
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So why exactly is the possibility of Lux fighting his harem coming up? I haven’t had time to read the volume or much of any of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie Shields View Post
Well this isn't the first anime that doing that kind of fight
Code Geass R2 also doing that and the series succesfully pull it out
Mmm, a lot of people would disagree with the pulling it off successfully part, especially in Code Geass’ case. The Black Knights were definitely way too willing to trust Schneizel and betray Lelouch.
And a harem is a much different situation than Code Geass’.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I'd really hate it if the whole harem becomes his enemies permanently or if he has to leave them all behind for good and go with Airi to another country after saving Raffi.
This would officially be the worst ending...............
Old 2018-09-29, 22:36   Link #5750
Imagine Breaker

Been a while since I last read this series.

Anyway, can I ask what are the revealed divine dragrides and who are the respective owners? Also, can I ask their abilities? Thanks.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 23:54   Link #5751
bakapervert
A pervert

^ What is the last volume that you read?
Old 2018-09-30, 00:37   Link #5752
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ What is the last volume that you read?
I actually have t been able to keep up with the volume for quite some time. RL is a killer right now. -_-
Old 2018-09-30, 05:21   Link #5753
Doe, John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Been a while since I last read this series.

Anyway, can I ask what are the revealed divine dragrides and who are the respective owners? Also, can I ask their abilities? Thanks.
Here's a list (taken from the wiki), in the order Drag-Ride, owner, Divine Raiment, special armament(s). Obviously, this contains major spoilers.
Spoiler:
Old 2018-09-30, 06:05   Link #5754
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Shinji: Lux is secretly siding with a mafia from the Marcafal Kingdom led by Magialka who is severely injured and trying to lay low while making it look to Raffi and Fugil that she's either dead or just can't do anything against them. Essentially she's hiding the fact that she's active and staying away from the Seven Dragon Paladins. She's got an eyepatch on her right eye, her right arm is in a splint, and her left leg is broken and limp. She has to stay on a wheelchair. The mafia group is called the Kilzrake family and Lisha's little sister, Almatea (Alma) is also a member. Lux becomes their leader after Alma finds out that he's the Black Hero she admired.

Lux said that after saving Raffi, he might be forced to leave to another country with Airi and leave everyone in the Syvalles behind. And since they're all under the illusion of Endless' perception manipulation and it'd be hard for them to believe the truth, he also can't tell them anything. Even if they could easily believe him, which they probably will, he doesn't want to trouble them too much. Although he seems to be willing to fight against them while hiding his identity which would also be hard on him. It seems kind of inevitable that he'll have to fight them and the Seven Dragon Paladins.

Though Raffi has ordered Fugil and Arshalia to perform the Baptism surgery on the Syvalles members using that "tub" from Avalon that lets you get a Baptism in order to obtain some sort of power. We're thinking that this has the chance of backfiring on her since it could lead to the Syvalles members noticing the inconsistencies and siding with Lux (they may have to do it secretly while hiding it from Raffi). Lux already managed to fool Raffi into thinking that he hasn't realized that she's the one that's possessed by Arshalia (Sacred Eclipse) right now: she tried to test him by exposing her killing intent while coming extremely close to remove his criminal collar--he noticed the killing intent, but managed to keep up the act by not drawing back or seeming too scared which made her believe that he's innocent because "for someone to be able to be acting here, he'd have to be an even bigger monster than me who has the power of a Ragnarok". Philuffy has already noticed everything, and after the Baptism surgery using the "tub", Yoruka could be next. She'll follow Lux, her master, no matter what anyway. She cares about him more than the New Kingdom after all. And Philuffy will also likely follow him. The other Syvalles members will be harder, but they should still notice that something's wrong after the Baptism since the power of Endless and the perception manipulation has been weakened due to Lux and the Kilzrake family stealing the Grand Force from the Garden Ruin.

There's the chance that if Raffi notices that the Syvalles members have noticed, she'll threaten them using their circumstances or connections with loved ones against them to get them to betray Lux (taking Relie hostage or otherwise somehow using her to get Philuffy to cooperate; doing something with or to Dist to get Celis to cooperate; blackmailing Krulcifer using the her home country as leverage (forgot their name); etc..). So that's why they'll have to keep it secret from her even if they notice. Philuffy already seems to be doing a pretty good job of it.
Old 2018-09-30, 06:12   Link #5755
Triok123

^I think the worst situation would be that Raffi completely brainwash the Syvalle member using tub thing, and then using them to fight Lux and company. Otherwise it would be too easy for Lux to win.
I mean if Celis or any of the harem member were to witness that Aeril and Lux is fighting against them, they would surely stop and ask them the reason. So unless they are completely brainwashed, they will just join Lux and Aeril..
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-30, 06:24   Link #5756
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, that's a good point. But even if they're brainwashed, if it's Lux and Aeril, they should be able to save them. Alma can do something about the brainwashing on her sister, probably.

Either way, though, Raffi doesn't realize that Lux has noticed and is going against the New Kingdom with the Azure Division (Kilzrake family's squad commanded by Lux, though Raffi doesn't know that he's the commander). And because she doesn't know, she has no reason to brainwash them since she's going to be thinking that Lux is still on her side. Once they learn the truth, they'll start pretending to be on her side while actually siding with Magialka and Lux. It's possible.
Old 2018-09-30, 06:33   Link #5757
Doe, John

Volume 13 already gives us an example of how the Syvalles members react to Lux seemingly being brainwashed - they're reluctant to fight him, and try to hold back as much as possible, but they will fight him.
Old 2018-09-30, 07:27   Link #5758
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

@DragonOsman: Well, I guess must really be behind then because I don’t even know why the girls are under whatever mind control is going on. >.<
Old 2018-09-30, 07:52   Link #5759
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
@DragonOsman: Well, I guess must really be behind then because I don’t even know why the girls are under whatever mind control is going on. >.<
dont worry, all of that were just us hypothesize about what will happen in later volume
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-30, 11:04   Link #5760
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Doe, John: I'm saying that they can still be saved even then. And also, notice that like I said, there's a chance that they won't be brainwashed. If Raffi doesn't realize that Lux has realized everything and is an enemy, she has no reason to brainwash the Syvalles members to fight him because she'll think he's still on her side. But she could still have them brainwashed to make them obey her more easily like how she was going to have Aeril brainwashed. But in this case it won't be specifically to make them fight Lux. And, again, he could still get back on their side which I'm sure will happen by the end of the Volume that they have to fight him in.

@Shinji: We're talking about if Raffi will have the girls brainwashed when she has Baptism surgery applied on them. Right now, Lux knows that Raffi has been possessed Sacred Eclipse and is working with the aforementioned mafia to fight against the New Kingdom and especially Fugil. He's also hiding this from Raffi so that she doesn't know he's realized that she's the one possessed by Sacred Eclipse. He's also going to take a leave from Syvalles activities so as to not get the girls involved. What he wants to do is save Lisha and Raffi without destroying the New Kingdom.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere