AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-02-01, 17:31   Link #301
DragonXX

At less it ending which all of the bad guys being beat in some way unlike Doki Doki precure where the two sins I wanted to see the most Pride and Lust only show up in a flashback in the shadow and only saw a outline of them after that they did nothing even when Proto-Selfish show up I mean Pride is call the sin that come before the Fall of Kingdoms The
Pride cycle.

But that a different problem the Ending was good other wise I like how we get to see the growth-up versions of Cures but one of the prblem I wanted the Precure to overcome was what if something dream was Evil like a dream of trying to Take Over The World or to start a War and so on becasue there are people like that in real life but I do like the main enemy being make up of the People who dream failled to come true.

I want the final boss of Precure to be a human for once because which the supernatuarl enemy if you beat them everything will go back to normal but if it a normal human did it, there would not be an easy undo button and I just want to know if Precure can use there power to attack a normal humans who is evil but that may be a little dark for Precure, they don't even have to be srong or about to fight the Precure but just smart.

I am still waiting for a precure series which Time Travel being a main point.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-27, 06:54   Link #302
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched the movie today. Enjoyed the third part of the movie where they are in 3d. First time that the cures save two kingdoms in one movie.

And the first part.. hard to explain but it somehow reminds me of Walt Disney movies that I've watched. o.o
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote