Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-22, 10:42   Link #281
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

<3 <3 <3 New ED card <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
An ending image that didn't ooze BL. Is it the first?
You must have missed ED card for episode 2.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 14:33   Link #282
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Considering all the other cards and the coach's flatness, I just assumed "she" was a trap.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 08:05   Link #283
Salva
Princess since baptism.

I watched 15&16 just now and I'm pissed. Aomine already made me lose control cause I hate this type and Momoi was just too much. The combo pisses me off. I suppose cause they are both "oh-I-know-it-all". I hate this attitude. Aomine is probably hurt and sad and definietely cute and fluffy inside... ARGH. Hate the guy, also I hate people who pretend to be someone they are not. Or rather, they act stupid but they "oh-know-it-all". Momoi's so called love for Kuroko is an act for me too. I can see why she can admire him but her acting is pure cruelty for me cause she obviously care more about aomine. I agree on one point leaving him alone would be rather dangerous. Okay, I'm angry now. I generally liked the flashbacks and I'd like to know what happened between aomine and Kuroko either. It seems like something rather serious since Kuroko isn't really the type to just go and sulk. I was facepalming almost whole 16 episode since there was this whole talk about Momoi being an incredible data-gatherer. Well, I'd say Coach did pretty good job herself, so WHY they didn't actually do it before the game?! Momoi HAD the time to collect whatever was to collect but Coach hadn't? It seems really strange for me. I know they do not have much time but for heaven's sake she should have done just a little, anything. She hadn't and she only "believes" and her conversation about growing with Momoi was just plain annoying. Sigh. I also noticed how irritaiting it is to hear the chitchat between players during the game. I think Kuroko's approach is the most professional, you don't boast about how highty and mighty you are, you just don't waste even one breath and do whatever you can. What do they think, lecturing the other team during the game which they are now obviously losing? They underestimated Touou. I wonder how it'll look like later on but I'm already disappointed and I can fairly guess what it would look like. The whole talk about who's better. Kagami's miracles. Kuroko's definietely moving past. Siiiiigh. And here I was so happy and excited about first 14 episodes. I hope they won't mess it up really badly.
Old 2012-07-23, 08:43   Link #284
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

I think Momoi's data analysis is at a higher level than coach's. Coach herself did mention that she wasn't good enough to bring out the best in the players. She has sufficient knowledge in the area of physiology but her tactical and strategic abilities are probably not as good as Momoi's.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 09:04   Link #285
Otarusama
{ :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
That wall graffiti cracked me up. XD

Hahahah this is absolutely epic.
Old 2012-07-28, 15:48   Link #286
ookamigirl

Episode 17

Spoiler for plot:

Episode 18

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami

Last edited by ookamigirl; 2012-08-04 at 15:13.
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 17:16   Link #287
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Episode 18:

Ouch, Aoimine dominated the match for the first half of this episode, he's doesn't even need his team to win, he can just do it on his own. However, when I saw Kuroko ready himself before going onto the court, I could only think that things could get better. His trademark super epic awesome pass across the court returned and it made me smile

And as I expected, slowly but surely, with Kuroko, their teamwork started getting their points back up Buuut, as I also expected, Aoimine quickly made up for those lost points But ouch, those were some harsh words he gave to Kuroko.

That ending montage of the rest of the game was good, but the ending bit with Kuroko reaching out was hard to watch as he looked distraught over losing. I'm hoping that the next few episodes atmosphere cheer up =/
Old 2012-08-04, 17:25   Link #288
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I was watching an Olympic basket game the other days... The RL players missed a lot more. Never mind Aomine, they didn't even have Seirin's accuracy.
Old 2012-08-04, 23:21   Link #289
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

6:30 Kagami did a double dribble.
Old 2012-08-04, 23:23   Link #290
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Seirin was totally crushed.

Next episode preview... Teppei!!!!
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 10:18   Link #291
ditn

that was a special ending,i was confused for a second that this was the end of the series
ditn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 13:05   Link #292
Ragna92

Seirin just got owned, pretty depressing episode overall, but I liked it.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 05:19   Link #293
Salva
Princess since baptism.

I'm still amazed Kuroko thought his special pass would work T__T Honestly, that moment I was really amazed by his naivety. I also didn't like the superior behaviour of Aomine (nothing new here). I thought Kuroko would actually say something to throw him off his high horse. Even if mentally. I know he can. I'm always pissed that main characters get lead by such people like Aomine, and they just let them say trash. Of course, I don't need Kuroko to say sth like "we're still better". But I'd like them to stop him somehow. I can think of a lot of things I'd say... And even though they were team Aomine still hurt him. I don't like it.

I LOVED "no one cried" part! That's the spirit boys!
Old 2012-08-06, 09:04   Link #294
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

One thing that bothered me is how Kuroko never seems to ever pre-inform his teammates of how ridiculously broken his ex-teammates were.

It was one thing with Kise, but since then, he's allowed his team to have their jaws drop at how awesome the GoM were.

(Granted, they needed to do that for the drama, but it's still a bit jarring)

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 09:34   Link #295
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salva View Post
I watched 15&16 just now and I'm pissed. Aomine already made me lose control cause I hate this type and Momoi was just too much. The combo pisses me off. I suppose cause they are both "oh-I-know-it-all". I hate this attitude. Aomine is probably hurt and sad and definietely cute and fluffy inside... ARGH. Hate the guy, also I hate people who pretend to be someone they are not. Or rather, they act stupid but they "oh-know-it-all". Momoi's so called love for Kuroko is an act for me too. I can see why she can admire him but her acting is pure cruelty for me cause she obviously care more about aomine. I agree on one point leaving him alone would be rather dangerous. Okay, I'm angry now. I generally liked the flashbacks and I'd like to know what happened between aomine and Kuroko either. It seems like something rather serious since Kuroko isn't really the type to just go and sulk. I was facepalming almost whole 16 episode since there was this whole talk about Momoi being an incredible data-gatherer. Well, I'd say Coach did pretty good job herself, so WHY they didn't actually do it before the game?! Momoi HAD the time to collect whatever was to collect but Coach hadn't? It seems really strange for me. I know they do not have much time but for heaven's sake she should have done just a little, anything. She hadn't and she only "believes" and her conversation about growing with Momoi was just plain annoying. Sigh. I also noticed how irritaiting it is to hear the chitchat between players during the game. I think Kuroko's approach is the most professional, you don't boast about how highty and mighty you are, you just don't waste even one breath and do whatever you can. What do they think, lecturing the other team during the game which they are now obviously losing? They underestimated Touou. I wonder how it'll look like later on but I'm already disappointed and I can fairly guess what it would look like. The whole talk about who's better. Kagami's miracles. Kuroko's definietely moving past. Siiiiigh. And here I was so happy and excited about first 14 episodes. I hope they won't mess it up really badly.
Personally, I think the best way to describe Momo is this :

Momo : My heart belongs to Tetsu, but my body belongs to Aomine. I just can't leave him alone~

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 09:37   Link #296
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
One thing that bothered me is how Kuroko never seems to ever pre-inform his teammates of how ridiculously broken his ex-teammates were.

It was one thing with Kise, but since then, he's allowed his team to have their jaws drop at how awesome the GoM were.

I noticed that too - you can sort of see how they are trying to cover it up a little with the whole "they've grown since junior high" bit, but it is a bit ridiculous. On the other hand, at this point, you think they would just assume that the GoM starters are total gamebreakers - they saw how good Kise is, and he's considered the worst starter of the GoM, and they know what Kuroko can do, and he was a bench player.
Major1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 10:35   Link #297
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

I guess we can extrapolate a little and say that the GoM are upgraded versions of other players we've seen. e.g: Midorima (SG) is the captain taken to the max, while Aomine (PF) is a more refined form of Kagami.

I'm presuming Akashi (PG) has a more developed version of the hawk/eagle eyes, perhaps being able to predict the future accurately based on the present.
Old 2012-08-06, 15:25   Link #298
gunrik

I want to see all the Generation of Miracles playing in a game together, how strong would they be?
Old 2012-08-06, 15:51   Link #299
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salva View Post
I'm still amazed Kuroko thought his special pass would work T__T Honestly, that moment I was really amazed by his naivety. I also didn't like the superior behaviour of Aomine (nothing new here). I thought Kuroko would actually say something to throw him off his high horse. Even if mentally. I know he can. I'm always pissed that main characters get lead by such people like Aomine, and they just let them say trash. Of course, I don't need Kuroko to say sth like "we're still better". But I'd like them to stop him somehow. I can think of a lot of things I'd say... And even though they were team Aomine still hurt him. I don't like it.
At this point, anything Kuroko would say would just sound like sore losing to Aomine.
Quote:

He kinda tried to warn Kagami that he wasn't even close.

What was he going to do? Warn them that the Generation of Miracles is literally better than they can imagine? Heck, they're famous players in famous schools (for people who care about Japanese high school basket, anyway...). I'm sure there are videos they can watch.

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2012-08-06 at 16:04.
Old 2012-08-06, 16:02   Link #300
Salva
Princess since baptism.

Quote:

I think Kuroko stays silent cause well, they wouldn't believe him. Especially Kagami. They have to see for themselves what the GoM can do. I'd say it's the quickest way to acknowledge them and move on to train and improve.

I know it'd probably sound like sour losing but still...

Tags
comedy, shounen