AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-01-01, 09:03   Link #21
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to frubam
The ONLY thing I want is for #1 to NOT have sex with the sister =02. PLEASE don't do that to me =02. I NEVER like it when virgins get their first time stolen(unless its pure plotless hentai of course)
__________________
Even young love hurts MAL account

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-01, 10:55   Link #22
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
can a baby being made by combining gen from 2 egg from 2 women artificially? (well there is anime like that in the past)
if the males gone then the stock for sperm will be gone too, right?
I believe the MC once asked this question before and they replied the attempt to produced from sperm stock failed because the cubs couldn't survive more than a days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
The ONLY thing I want is for #1 to NOT have sex with the sister =02. PLEASE don't do that to me =02. I NEVER like it when virgins get their first time stolen(unless its pure plotless hentai of course)
You.....i likes you there
Incest is disgusting, also do that there same with declare humanity truly has fallen. Since there are 5 men survived and possibility a more then the imouto can paired with other men beside their brothers
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 00:24   Link #23
u2L2rQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
WTF!! with the latest uploaded chapter of World's End Harem, but it's really amazing!! i like it.

I want TLR Darkness to have this kind of release too.

Last edited by u2L2rQ; 2017-01-02 at 00:37.
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 02:01   Link #24
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
You.....i likes you there
Incest is disgusting, also do that there same with declare humanity truly has fallen. Since there are 5 men survived and possibility a more then the imouto can paired with other men beside their brothers
Err.... I meant #1 as in the sex-driven a*hole. I would rather it be the brother than having her end up like #3's teacher >=01.
__________________
Even young love hurts MAL account

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 03:35   Link #25
rantaid
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Indonesia
either the little sister or the lost girlfriend, it doesn't matter. heck, i would also like #3's little sis, she is kinda cute. my kind of type. i hope she was done right in front of his face.

but for now, i want the rich ojousama ichijou natsu.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 10:50   Link #26
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
I believe the MC once asked this question before and they replied the attempt to produced from sperm stock failed because the cubs couldn't survive more than a days.
Morilinde-san ask: "are the males really needed, for a baby to be made....?"

and i ask back : "can 2 woman having a baby together, by combining 2 chromosome? or DNA?, from the 2 woman's egg artifically??...."

IF THEY COULD then yes they really do not need men at all, and can just make yuri society.

if the could not.... then having surviving male is important for preventing their sperm supply to running out...

i mean men (or rather their sperm) already became an important natural resource for them now right?, that worth to go war for... for their own survival....

i mean like number 2 say "wars happen constantly for the sake of resources" after all
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 10:53   Link #27
wuhugm
Salted Tiger
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell of Cliches
^Cloning doesn't need sperm
__________________
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 11:08   Link #28
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Morilinde-san ask: "are the males really needed, for a baby to be made....?"

and i ask back : "can 2 woman having a baby together, by combining 2 chromosome? or DNA?, from the 2 woman's egg artifically??...."

IF THEY COULD then yes they really do not need men at all, and can just make yuri society.

if the could not.... then having surviving male is important for preventing their sperm supply to running out...

i mean men (or rather their sperm) already became an important natural resource for them now right?, that worth to go war for... for their own survival....

i mean like number 2 say "wars happen constantly for the sake of resources" after all
That genetically impossible in logic and science and even if possible i doubt the baby would live longer, as far i know artifical baby method had performed before but failed, meaning the pure breed between once frozen men and women are the most plausible solution.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Cloning doesn't need sperm
As far i remember cloning only need a genetical part of human body to clones them.
Yeah, clone don't need sperm.
Come to think again it seem in this manga the word of"clones" never been brought out yet.
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-02, 12:43   Link #29
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
If I remember correctly the natural born part is meant for male babies. In chapter 2 it was explained that artifical insemination works only for female babies all male babies die after a few days due to the virus.



The virus is probably still active in the air. In chapter 1 the agent of the MC told him he is immune because he is still alive despite breathing the air. What I don't get it why they need males at all. I mean they can still sustain the populace by making babies artifically despite them being all female.

As to who it created it could be some other organisation which we don't know of yet (there seem to be more then just the UW branch of Japan since they were talking about HQ taking note of the 5 immune males) or some of the UW leaderhip created it (though so far none of them seem to be suspicious even that crazy black hair researcher does not look like she would go that far).
My point is that there is no reaon to believe they aren't bullshitting him on the virus status. - Its undeniayble that UW members got great gains from said situation.
Especialyl if you consider the virus is artificial.
And there I'm already putting the Authors wierd idea of cryostasis aside where people won't age for the duration they are in the pot but a virus will still continue to go through their body at a slower rate - not Really your typical cryo stasis (realistic cryostasis as used in the US aside here since you need to be already cold before they put you in the fridge )

Speaking of clones...
The assistannt looking like Erisa and existing for a sole purpose according to one of the leaders is a bit suspicious too, which makes me think she might be an artificial life form - if you get the drill.
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Twitch
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 04:23   Link #30
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
Chapter 16
Apparently we don't see the steamy part with MC (could it be there is troll intention behind this?) instead the story shift on the part MC....i mean slow grandpa approaches with the girls introduced to him in the last chapter.
Judging how the chapter titled "school life part 1" the focus on highschool arc probably about Karen scheme to enroute slow granpa in dating sim route where he will approach every introduced girl to make them sleep with him, then the end of arc will be Slow granpa total transformation from a wimpy into beast.
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 09:30   Link #31
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
I believe the MC once asked this question before and they replied the attempt to produced from sperm stock failed because the cubs couldn't survive more than a days.



You.....i likes you there
Incest is disgusting, also do that there same with declare humanity truly has fallen. Since there are 5 men survived and possibility a more then the imouto can paired with other men beside their brothers
Speak for yourself, Incest is wincest. Forget that, an imouto ALWAYS belong to the onii-chan and vice versa.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 10:34   Link #32
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Speak for yourself, Incest is wincest. Forget that, an imouto ALWAYS belong to the onii-chan and vice versa.
Speak for your own delusion, the real imouto and onii-chan relationship are not working like that.
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 14:01   Link #33
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Speak for your own delusion, the real imouto and onii-chan relationship are not working like that.
And hence why the world LITERALLY in this case in this manga has gone to hell.
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 20:47   Link #34
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
This is going to be a pointless debate.
I'd say we end this with agree to disagree before thing get ugly.
You are siscon, you like wincest but i am not siscon, i am disgusted with incest. Let's be mature here to understand people has their own different opinion.
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 08:33   Link #35
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: ANYWHERE MY HEART WISH FOR IT
no 2'sister with no 3
no 3'sister with no 2
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 15:15   Link #36
Kenju
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Chapter 16
Apparently we don't see the steamy part with MC (could it be there is troll intention behind this?) instead the story shift on the part MC....i mean slow grandpa approaches with the girls introduced to him in the last chapter.
Judging how the chapter titled "school life part 1" the focus on highschool arc probably about Karen scheme to enroute slow granpa in dating sim route where he will approach every introduced girl to make them sleep with him, then the end of arc will be Slow granpa total transformation from a wimpy into beast.
That is never going to happen, #3 will never be anything BUT a wimp. Look back to the earlier chapters focused on #2, remember what his handler said? The women are the ones choosing who they want to be with, aside from cases of requests (like the actress #1 requested).

Now why is this important? Well think about it. All the girls in the school have one thing in common, they are all very strong willed, dominating type personalities. They all fall under the category of women that want to be in charge and would prefer a guy they would have under their thumb.

This means all those girls in the school, with the exception of the teacher picked #3 on the basis OF him being a wimp. They don't want him as a beast, they want him as a weakling that they can dominate. The teacher was the exception, being the one they used to get things started.

Its the same with #1 and #2 when you look closely. All the women surrounding #1 are haughty, stuck up and full of themselves, they want to live like royalty and will do whatever it takes to get it, so they are really just a bunch of gold diggers.

All the women surrounding #2 picked him based on his qualities and traits, and like him have their own goals for the future along with a common desire to help others.

Which brings us back to #3, all those who picked him just want a toy they can boss around and with as they please.

This series might be borderline H, but it offers some interesting observations on humanity as a whole.
Kenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-14, 15:32   Link #37
Kenju
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
I find it more interesting that the agent of the MC does not try to create an 'enviroment' where the MC feels relaxed. I mean come on she just puts a book with females who want to have baby in front of him and says 'get to it. Then again unlike the other two males (and most of the UW leadership) the MC seems to have a working brain in his head.
Actually, there is a pretty simple reason for that.

Remember #1? What do you think he did when he was given a book with females who want to have a baby with him and told 'get to it'?

He did get to it without any prompting, period.

So with #2 they treated him the same way, did what worked with the first guy and what most women assume would work with any guy. Difference is #2 had a girlfriend he was waiting on, he was committed and not interested in other girls, just the one.

When that didn't work, she tried to seduce him herself, offered herself up using her similarities to his love interest and that *almost* worked, but still failed.

Then she tried a third method, bringing him to the spa populated by the girls who chose him, explaining how they were there on their own free will, then played a very nasty card, using the fact he was studying medicine and expressed a desire to help others, she preyed on that, explaining how getting those women pregnant would help them, provide a secure living for them and their families.

You'll notice he didn't waver when he saw the girls, he didn't waver when he was told they wanted him, but he *did* hesitate when told he could help them and provide for them, he came pretty close to cracking.

With #3, they did something even more different, having learned from the first two. #1 lives like a king because they gave him the chance and now they have to put up with him and his demands. With #2 they learned you need to start off with someone familiar who they have a connection with already to help make it easier to nudge them into this new world.

That's why they have kept him isolated and under their thumb, so he doesn't become like #1, and they were able to get him started easily thanks to what they learned with #2.

So really, they are learning as they go what to do here, and they are getting better at it, controlling each male better than the previous.
Kenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 01:02   Link #38
Oberstein
Mein Kaiser!
 
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju View Post
That is never going to happen, #3 will never be anything BUT a wimp. Look back to the earlier chapters focused on #2, remember what his handler said? The women are the ones choosing who they want to be with, aside from cases of requests (like the actress #1 requested).

Now why is this important? Well think about it. All the girls in the school have one thing in common, they are all very strong willed, dominating type personalities. They all fall under the category of women that want to be in charge and would prefer a guy they would have under their thumb.

This means all those girls in the school, with the exception of the teacher picked #3 on the basis OF him being a wimp. They don't want him as a beast, they want him as a weakling that they can dominate. The teacher was the exception, being the one they used to get things started.
You right i might too haste to make decision he will turn beast.
The school life pretty much his prologue whatever the end of his arc we will know Slow grandpa no longer a virgin.
I don't know about him being wimp the reason though, the school prepared by Karen to made Slow grandpa feel comfortable with the environment. If there anything else Karen know Slow grandpa history being bullied boy so she take setup highschool life to give a predominant chance for him to fix his life while maintaining the mission to encourage him to produces a children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju View Post
Its the same with #1 and #2 when you look closely. All the women surrounding #1 are haughty, stuck up and full of themselves, they want to live like royalty and will do whatever it takes to get it, so they are really just a bunch of gold diggers.

All the women surrounding #2 picked him based on his qualities and traits, and like him have their own goals for the future along with a common desire to help others.

Which brings us back to #3, all those who picked him just want a toy they can boss around and with as they please.

This series might be borderline H, but it offers some interesting observations on humanity as a whole.
Interesting, i knew the boys presented different trait but i never noticed the harem in each boy being distinguished by trait as well.
__________________
Oberstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 09:58   Link #39
Kenju
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
You right i might too haste to make decision he will turn beast.
The school life pretty much his prologue whatever the end of his arc we will know Slow grandpa no longer a virgin.
I don't know about him being wimp the reason though, the school prepared by Karen to made Slow grandpa feel comfortable with the environment. If there anything else Karen know Slow grandpa history being bullied boy so she take setup highschool life to give a predominant chance for him to fix his life while maintaining the mission to encourage him to produces a children.


Interesting, i knew the boys presented different trait but i never noticed the harem in each boy being distinguished by trait as well.
To the first quote, look back at the chapters with the women in charge talking about #3, notice how they praise him and really paint him as being perfect? All they had to go on at that time was his history, which was of being bullied, abused and all around an absolute wimp.

Think about that for a second, the women who are running the government were PRIASING #3 while being very derogatory towards #2. A lot of people complain about how #2 isn't just having sex with a bunch of girls like #1 is, but this puts a certain level of context into perspective. Those in charge look favorably upon males they can control and who do what they want them to do, while the one and only male to not just start following their orders like a trained dog they flip out and act like they have rabies.

To the second point, its something I picked up on after they introduced the young girl from #3's harem, compared her to the one from #2's harem, and then noticed you can extend this to the others as well.

#1's handler feeds his ego and looks down on everyone else, including the girls in #1's harem and #2 in general. She treats people the same way #1 does, as things to use. Add to that, ever notice the women who are seen with #1 are usually wearing jewelry and fancy dresses?

#2's handler on the other hand, while trying to follow her orders to get him to bed women, has bent over backwards to help him with his wants. She not only got him access to his love interests lab, but arranged an appointment for him with those running the government, and agreed to his request for time to find his love. Similar is how despite her not agreeing with his decisions she abided by them, just as he didn't agree with his loves choice to wait for him. This extends to #2's sister as well, remember he was learning medicine and wants to help people, what do we see her doing when she isn't around him? She is at the orphanage helping with the kids. Then you have his bodyguard who has been pretty chill and amiable until he was injured.

#3's handler though, that's where things seem to take a turn, unless you pay very close attention. Remember the flashbacks how he had all that anger and rage bottled up? There are a few scenes where you will notice a very similar expression from her, obvious anger over things not going the way she wants. Then you have his (presumably) bodyguard who also has the same trait, getting angry when not getting what she wants (the game she challenged the athlete to made this clear). The difference is #3's harem have dominate personalities on top of tempers while he is submissive and has a major temper.
Kenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 21:16   Link #40
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Brazil
Age: 25
wow I just finished reading the last chapter updated 16.2, I have to admit that Toudou showing a relationship forced with Doi, though Doi is progressing enough with his sensei, but I wonder what is happening with Reito.?
__________________
http://40.media.tumblr.com/bbbd18b31675df5265bf2502f4b80842/tumblr_nuw3f09zzR1uzio6yo1_1280.jpg
'The destruction more beautiful is when you destroy the fears and weaknesses that you lurking, to become someone strong that can no longer be dominated by anything or anyone.'
beast 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.