AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-11, 17:08   Link #481
Naotaka
Sensei

You know you don't have to ninja every responce with Kakashi is the best, let people have their opinions.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 17:42   Link #482
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

well he is the best him and............................uh................. .ok i got it Kakashi and Akamaru and Kiba that is my favorite three.
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 11:44   Link #483
Tobi's-a-good-boy
l'm a good boy.

Tobi is the best because he might be Obito, who was Kakashi's team mate and best friend.
Tobi's-a-good-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 21:10   Link #484
armedrabbit
RabbitUser

Send a message via AIM to armedrabbit
1.HINATA
2.Shino
3.Kekashi
4.Chouji
5.Gaara
armedrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 21:56   Link #485
Ban kai
bleach luver

its spelled kakashi not kekashi, and im not trying to be mean

i think Shino.... JKJK i really mean Sai because he is a d**k to everyone and he is funny when he is mean
Ban kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 12:59   Link #486
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi's-a-good-boy View Post
Tobi is the best because he might be Obito, who was Kakashi's team mate and best friend.
Key word being "Might"....Some believe he is Obito, other's belive he is Madara, then other's believe he is just some character that is neither. If you ask me, I would say he's both. Think of it, he acts goofy all the time, but then he gets all serious and gives orders to Pein....Perhaps Madara and Obito are in the same body....Like a Zetsu thing going on, just not with the whole yen yang face....It's possible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura View Post
I would have to say Sakura. Sorry haters, but she really changed in Shippuden for the better if you ask me.

Although, the puppet battle with Sasori went on for so long that it was really getting ridiculous. They did kind of go overboard there if you ask me.
As for this, I agree...I hate the "pre time skip" Sakura, I like the "after time skip" Sakura. "Pre" she was useless nothing more to it, she always complained...in the fillers, she always whined about Sasuke left and she wants him back and demands Naruto to get him back and when Naruto screws up, she beats the crap out of him, when she shouldn't because atleast he's trying to do something, unlike her. "After" Sakura is so much more better, she's not usless, she is acually doing something. Though is it me, or does anyone find it strange that they didn't send Hunter-nins after Sasuke? In all acuallity, Sasuke is a missing-nin, and all the other missing-nins, they would never do this for, except for Sasuke..as well as the fact that it seems to me that Naruto and Sakura haven't gotten it through their heads that Sasuke left on his own free-will, and ontop of that, Orochimaru is now dead (in a sense..) and Sasuke is no longer following him and is on his own path....If he wanted to come back, he woulda alread....But that's getting off topic...anywho..Yes, Sakura has changed for the better in Shippuden
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 13:03   Link #487
BlackShinobi07

Spoiler for Manga:
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 14:21   Link #488
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Well, my new top 3 ^^
1. Sakura - Go girl power. xD
2. Deidara!!! ..whyyyy!?!?! -.-
Spoiler for manga:

3. Hidan - 'cause he's not some "i-dont-talk-cause-im-a-bad-guy-and-i'm-scary" guy.

Oh, and chibi hidan is cute =3
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-13, 21:22   Link #489
illwill03

to me theres 2 types of cool, 1 goofy kinda nice guy, which would be kakashi, he's perverted and he mastered a different clans strongest ability.

then theres itachi, hes just straight badass.
illwill03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-14, 17:58   Link #490
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Spoiler for Manga:
Tobi never said he was Madara though...He said he had the power of Madara...
Old 2007-12-14, 18:49   Link #491
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
Tobi never said he was Madara though...He said he had the power of Madara...
This whole thing again...

In the end, it's all a question of context and semantics. Some people believe that Tobi is Madara, some believe that he only has Madara's power. I don't, personally, understand how the latter would be true without the former also being true, but that's an argument for another day. In the end, we have to wait for the actual reveal of Tobi's face/story before this argument will be put to bed.
Old 2007-12-16, 13:21   Link #492
lordi chang

1. Neji or
1. Sai ( I like them both very much )
3 Kakashi
4 Rock Lee
5 Temari
6 Shikamaru
7 Kabuto
lordi chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 09:47   Link #493
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
@Kakashi Hatake: KAKASHI FTW!!

5. Sasuke
4. Yondaime
3. Jiraya
2. Orochimaru
1. HATAKE KAKASHI
Old 2007-12-17, 21:47   Link #494
Mangafool
Soul Reaper

Neji is my favorite character because of his rotation technique and byakugan. He can hit anyone so many times in a row. I just don't get that caged bird curse mark though. Is it just to keep him under control so he doesn't do anytjing against the main branch? Anyways, with his rotation to block everything at a 360 degree angle is an impenidrible defense. Also with byakugan to see everything what could be better!
Mangafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 22:17   Link #495
uchit

wheres the gaara love, he could pawn anyone..... he would have slaughtered deidara if it wasn't for his village (They should burn!!! JKJK) hes a cool character and has grown in a way that gaara admires... he was a monster but he gained the respect of his village and became a kage, and everyone loves kage!
uchit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 01:07   Link #496
mystic210

Send a message via MSN to mystic210
gotta go with Kakashi his sharingan just pwns to much lol
mystic210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 01:15   Link #497
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
orochimaru FTW
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 01:16   Link #498
XsillyskittlesX

Send a message via MSN to XsillyskittlesX
Definitely Shino lol
Creepy bug guy for the win! xD
XsillyskittlesX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 11:26   Link #499
Xbuster

Who is more EVIL???

You know what??

I have thought about all these things of "who is cooler" and "who is stronger" ... but the real question I'm interested in is, who do you think is more EVIL ... Orochimaru.. or Itachi??

I mean, they are both pretty bad-ass dudes... one creates mutant-freakshows with a total disregard for the people participating in his little hobbies, and he even transmits his personality into one of his underlings from time to time, consuming the soul inside.. ..but the other is not far behind on the evil-scale, comitting mass murder of his OWN clan simply for the cold reason that he wanted to know what he was capable of..

what do YOU think??

I think personally that Oro is a little more evil, since his hatred for Konoha (and yes, hate is evil) is shown throughout the story in a wide variety of colorful ways, in particular with him relishing in the pain of others.. and itachi's killing of his clan is more robotic. it's like he truly doesn't have any feelings at all, just a cold unfeeling ambition.

Of course, it could just be that Itachi's chilly attitude works to his advantage, putting people off when he reveals his true nature...

As I said, what do YOU think??

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least that way, when you finally DO criticize them; you'll be a mile away and have their shoes."
Xbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-19, 12:04   Link #500
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbuster View Post
You know what??

I have thought about all these things of "who is cooler" and "who is stronger" ... but the real question I'm interested in is, who do you think is more EVIL ... Orochimaru.. or Itachi??

I mean, they are both pretty bad-ass dudes... one creates mutant-freakshows with a total disregard for the people participating in his little hobbies, and he even transmits his personality into one of his underlings from time to time, consuming the soul inside.. ..but the other is not far behind on the evil-scale, comitting mass murder of his OWN clan simply for the cold reason that he wanted to know what he was capable of..

what do YOU think??

I think personally that Oro is a little more evil, since his hatred for Konoha (and yes, hate is evil) is shown throughout the story in a wide variety of colorful ways, in particular with him relishing in the pain of others.. and itachi's killing of his clan is more robotic. it's like he truly doesn't have any feelings at all, just a cold unfeeling ambition.

Of course, it could just be that Itachi's chilly attitude works to his advantage, putting people off when he reveals his true nature...

As I said, what do YOU think??
Well, In all acuallity, Orochimaru and Itachi arn't technically evil. See, people have different definiations of what they find "evil." I for one, don't think they are evil. They just have a dream and are willing to do anything to get it. That doesn't really make them evil.