Old 2011-08-25, 18:02   Link #761
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
THANK YOU GOD

No need to worry then.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-25, 19:36   Link #762
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
More than enough time, awesome.
Old 2011-08-25, 21:50   Link #763
FJ-Kowz

Rumor!

Fate/Zero Kalafina OP01

http://gendou.com/amusic/release/
FJ-Kowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 00:11   Link #764
LostHanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
The novel is actually ongoing in Japan. According to the novel's website (this and this), the fifth and sixth volume were released. The first four volumes were re-released with new cover illustration by Takashi Takeuchi.
Yeah that doesn't make any sense, Fate/Zero was pretty conclusive and certainly wouldn't need a 5th or 6th volume.

25 episodes is enough, but I am wondering how they're going to implement Fate/Zero's storytelling. The narrative really flips between multiple groups all the time in the LN which might be a bit of a mess if done during a single episode. But here's to hoping they manage the episodes wisely!
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 03:15   Link #765
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
2011 really is the year of the comeback of 2 cour

As for Kalafina doing the OP,I'd fully expect that since Kajiura's doing the OST
Old 2011-08-26, 03:24   Link #766
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHanyou View Post
25 episodes is enough, but I am wondering how they're going to implement Fate/Zero's storytelling. The narrative really flips between multiple groups all the time in the LN which might be a bit of a mess if done during a single episode. But here's to hoping they manage the episodes wisely!
How about having arcs/episodes that switch between the lead? It's worked in the past.
Old 2011-08-26, 03:36   Link #767
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Add on in the story that probably wouldn't ruin it but make it better. More info is better than none at all.
Not too sure about that. I more or less don't like - or want - anime only fillers. But if it's canon stuff from Nasu AND Gen (very important that he is also involved since it really is more his story than Nasu's) then it can't be bad. I hope they don't ruin it either which way.

As for the presentation, following it exactly like the Novels did doesn't sound problematic to me? What's wrong with the PV switching places? I for one will be very disappointed if they mess with the awesome flow of the Novel.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 07:58   Link #768
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
Not too sure about that. I more or less don't like - or want - anime only fillers. But if it's canon stuff from Nasu AND Gen (very important that he is also involved since it really is more his story than Nasu's) then it can't be bad. I hope they don't ruin it either which way.
I'm not sure but I read that in the previews post of this thread that it's from the author itself so it's cannon.
Old 2011-08-26, 15:51   Link #769
LostHanyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
As for the presentation, following it exactly like the Novels did doesn't sound problematic to me? What's wrong with the PV switching places? I for one will be very disappointed if they mess with the awesome flow of the Novel.
Switching the POV 7 or so times an episode is going to be incredibly annoying, especially since some of the chapters in the LN are short and will probably contain very small amounts of content in animated form.

It's just much easier (and usually better) to focus on a few characters per episode so the viewer isn't confused or feel apathetic to the blights of so many characters shown in a short time-span. Of course there's problems with that too, I'm just pondering how they're going to work it since I see staying completely true to the novel will be impossible. It'd be great if they somehow made that work, though.
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 19:52   Link #770
Yuna Amakura

I believe ufotable will have to "create" a flow of its own for the tv series. The flow of the novel doesn't seem to fit an animation at all.
About Kalafina doing the op, it's not really as obvious as it seems. They will release their 3rd album very close to Fate/Zero's airing date, and there are no indications that any of their new songs belong to F/Z. Also, it has already been confirmed that there's an edition that comes with a Madoka postcard, which can be pretty much a confirmation that their album does not have a F/Z song. They could instead release a single pretty close to their new album, but since there haven't been any announcements to that until now, we had pretty much given up on Kajiura having any kind of involvemente with the OP and ED. This rumor however does leave some hope, even more because I personally didn't like what I could listen of MEMORIA at all so I was hoping that at least the OP would be good.
Yuna Amakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-26, 21:06   Link #771
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Amakura View Post
I believe ufotable will have to "create" a flow of its own for the tv series. The flow of the novel doesn't seem to fit an animation at all.
About Kalafina doing the op, it's not really as obvious as it seems. They will release their 3rd album very close to Fate/Zero's airing date, and there are no indications that any of their new songs belong to F/Z. Also, it has already been confirmed that there's an edition that comes with a Madoka postcard, which can be pretty much a confirmation that their album does not have a F/Z song. They could instead release a single pretty close to their new album, but since there haven't been any announcements to that until now, we had pretty much given up on Kajiura having any kind of involvemente with the OP and ED. This rumor however does leave some hope, even more because I personally didn't like what I could listen of MEMORIA at all so I was hoping that at least the OP would be good.
Not to mention that the source isn't very reliable or that there's even mention of there being an actual OP at all.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 08:52   Link #772
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
2011 really is the year of the comeback of 2 cour

As for Kalafina doing the OP,I'd fully expect that since Kajiura's doing the OST
Yeah, I would be surprised if the composer's group didn't have at least on OP or ED here.

And good news for the two cour.
Old 2011-08-27, 10:10   Link #773
Yuna Amakura

^Again, Kajiura has worked in many series in which she didn't participated in both OP and ED. Noir, Aquarian Age, Tsubasa, Mai-Hime and Elemental Gelade are the examples.
Old 2011-08-27, 10:42   Link #774
GDB

It could be FictionJunction just as easily as Kalafina. However, it's more than likely Kalafina, since they did the OP for Kara no Kyoukai, and this project seems to be following a lot of the same patterns as that.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 11:48   Link #775
hoarfrost

CM3:

The one I'd been waiting for, unfortunately kind of underwhelming compared to the first two. Just moving shots of Kotomine and Assassin standing around, however badass that still is.

Eh, I don't see the problem with a frequently changing POV. KnK5 had that and while some people complained about it I was just glad to have something out of the ordinary to keep me paying attention. But that's just me. A lot of stuff needs to be established at the beginning. It gets more infrequent as it goes on so I don't see why any major narrative changes need to be made.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 11:54   Link #776
Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It could be FictionJunction just as easily as Kalafina.
A FlyingDog artist (FJ) on a Sony/Aniplex show? I don't think so... If it's one of the two then it will certainly be Kalafina.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 13:13   Link #777
Yuna Amakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post

Eh, I don't see the problem with a frequently changing POV. KnK5 had that and while some people complained about it I was just glad to have something out of the ordinary to keep me paying attention. But that's just me. A lot of stuff needs to be established at the beginning. It gets more infrequent as it goes on so I don't see why any major narrative changes need to be made.
In one movie it is nice but in a whole series...I don't think so.
Old 2011-08-27, 14:41   Link #778
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse View Post
A FlyingDog artist (FJ) on a Sony/Aniplex show? I don't think so... If it's one of the two then it will certainly be Kalafina.
FictionJunction is a FlyingDog artist while Kalafina is a Sony Music artist.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 16:28   Link #779
Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
FictionJunction is a FlyingDog artist while Kalafina is a Sony Music artist.
Why repeat what I already said?
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 03:23   Link #780
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse View Post
Why repeat what I already said?
I'm talking to Horse that he's doesn't know how FictionJunction was.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/stay night, nasu, ufotable, urobuchi gen, visual novel adaptation