AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 25 39.06%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 21.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 23.44%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 12.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.56%
LOL worthy 1 1.56%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-01, 13:32   Link #61
garbage

OMG.... I got trolled for one whole season & 3 episodes.... I've always wondered why with certain shots & scenes she does have lumps...like in the OP..now I know >.< Maria always the one to clear things up... and I even stayed clear of.....huwahhhhh
yozora plan backfired on her again.

on second thought it's great glad it hit me full in the face and not get spoiled by any doujinshi or LN comments since I'm anime-only for this.

great episode so funny especially that dragon ride !... rika showed her metal side nyaha...f*ck! man she was great. Vibrations eh?, while the others showed their true colors, nothing like fear to bring out the real you. yozora & sena kept riding, the others were saved...not, they kept riding scary rides courtesy of Maria , ahaha she ended up the hardiest of the bunch...well plus yukimura with HER mantra...>.<
hmm sena & yozora looked really hot sitting side by side after their ride , too bad they barfed, nice boat...

dere sena x kodaka with kobato was so cute too,

so it ended with Kodaka being the only guy of the bunch, so the title refers to him,True harem!, Yeyey!
wait! don't tell me rika is...NOOOOO, whose did she show at the Comfort Room, some random guy there? some CP pics??? but that cant be RIka takes baths with sena & yozora right? >.< now I can't be sure of anything.........ARGHHH

Last edited by garbage; 2013-02-01 at 13:43.
Old 2013-02-01, 13:35   Link #62
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

What was Yukimura mumbling on about when she was riding through the whole rollercoaster? It sounded like she was a repeating a sutra.
Old 2013-02-01, 13:41   Link #63
Lota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I was surprised myself at Yozora's reaction but for a completely different reason. I figured she knew Yukimura was a girl and told her to put on a maid outfit as a way of helping her situation so that people would be asking less questions or something. She probably also did it because it would be funny too but I figured she was helping in her own way too.
While the anime left the matter a bit ambiguous, the novel clearly stated that Yozora thought that Yukimura was just a really cute guy. Poor Yozora Nah, I actually feel sorry for her. And for Sena and Rika.
Old 2013-02-01, 14:13   Link #64
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Traps are a dime a dozen these days as well
recursive cross dressers... not so much lol
Old 2013-02-01, 17:48   Link #65
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
What was Yukimura mumbling on about when she was riding through the whole rollercoaster? It sounded like she was a repeating a sutra.

The Buddhist Heart Sutra; I don't know whether 'popular' is the right word to describe it but one of the more common of the sutras... Everyone knows the first few words
Old 2013-02-01, 18:45   Link #66
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
One perception for Yozora in analogical with Sena is when she sit with Kodaka and Maria at restaurant, make it look like Kodaka and Yozora married couple and Maria being their daughter.
With her unsmiling (aka angry) face and tomboy-ish clothes they would look like a BL couple with their adopted cosplaying daughter
Old 2013-02-01, 18:46   Link #67
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Best episode of the entire season/series too date!!!

The revelations are so awesome!!! Cheers for the harem!!! Kodaka has able to see Yukimura's p***y legally!!!!

Very erotic episode... except for the early throw ups and poops..

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-02-01 at 19:01.
Old 2013-02-01, 18:48   Link #68
Itlandm
Porcupine

It would perhaps not be too far off to replace the sutra with The Lord's Prayer in a western translation, given the context. It is one of the religious formulas that are generally known in a post-religious society, at least by those from a traditional background. Poor Yukimura was trying to face his death with dignity, as befits a proper Japanese man.
Old 2013-02-01, 18:54   Link #69
Divini
Senpai!

This must be a first for me. I think I labeled every episode this season as "best episode of the series" so far. It just keeps 1-upping itself!

I was giggling so hard in anticipation for the Black Dragon scene... the anime didn't disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
The revelations are so awesome!!! Cheers for the harem!!! Kodaka has able to see a real p***y!!!!
I'd like to point out the fact that Kodaka has a little sister that shows no hesitation to strpping right in front of him...
Old 2013-02-01, 19:13   Link #70
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Nothing like taking a closer look.

Houston, we now have confirmation!
Old 2013-02-01, 19:29   Link #71
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth View Post
For starters Yukimura's house interests me, I can't believe I totally accepted that she was a he until now. I like to know what kind of environment she lived in that would get her so confused about her gender.
Spoiler for Speculation, but just to be save:
Old 2013-02-01, 19:32   Link #72
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Nothing like taking a closer look.

Houston, we now have confirmation!

He may have thought its just small but... glad there was none at all...

"There is nothing there!"

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2013-02-01 at 19:48.
Old 2013-02-01, 19:46   Link #73
Solafighter
Hige

Harem complete.

Rika saying "F*uck" is priceless. Laughed my ass off.

Great episode but what the hell is with this serious, super epic music at the point, where Yakimura apologieses and she explains "Family issues".
Old 2013-02-01, 20:04   Link #74
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post

Great episode but what the hell is with this serious, super epic music at the point, where Yakimura apologieses and she explains "Family issues".
That's why Sena was complaining at the lack of words after such epic music which set up the mood for a long story that would sure to tug at all heart strings.
Old 2013-02-01, 22:07   Link #75
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
"Family Issues" = serious drama bomb coming down the pipe.

Frankly though I figure just about all of them (except maybe Rika) have got "Family Issues" although probably not as bad as Yakimura

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2013-02-01, 22:14   Link #76
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

It would be sweet to ride a ride with Rika
Old 2013-02-02, 00:30   Link #77
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
"Family Issues" = serious drama bomb coming down the pipe.

Frankly though I figure just about all of them (except maybe Rika) have got "Family Issues" although probably not as bad as Yakimura
well, giving the kind of character yukimura is, its quite possible those family matters to be something silly, or a whole missunderstanding.
Old 2013-02-02, 04:54   Link #78
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
This must be a first for me. I think I labeled every episode this season as "best episode of the series" so far. It just keeps 1-upping itself!

I was giggling so hard in anticipation for the Black Dragon scene... the anime didn't disappoint.

I'd like to point out the fact that Kodaka has a little sister that shows no hesitation to strpping right in front of him...
Not sure if his sister counts honestly, but pretty sure he saw sena's the second time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
I don't know... when he told his father that he didn't even have friends, all I could do was facepalm.
Seems to be an ongoing thing (novel included) that nobody but Rika realizes they actually ARE friends at this point
Old 2013-02-02, 09:20   Link #79
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Seems like the pervert part are increasing in level.
Old 2013-02-02, 09:27   Link #80
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Seems like the pervert part are increasing in level.
"...Nice, the curry here looks like p**p.. and it taste like.... no.. it taste like curry.."
Closed Thread