AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-09-23, 13:45   Link #981
LevelSeven

^oh god how could i have get such a warped view on things?
i must rewatch the entire scrubs series again (expect for the latest season which was cr*p), thanks

sure enough, MCs friend also has that kind of relationship XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 23:09   Link #982
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
All I got to say is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw

It doesn't always have to be romantic love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^oh god how could i have get such a warped view on things?
i must rewatch the entire scrubs series again (expect for the latest season which was cr*p), thanks

sure enough, MCs friend also has that kind of relationship XD
I see I'm not the only one who was reminded of Scrubs

Because of that show I've been thinking that there isn't anything wrong with Jee-Han & Sun-Il's bromance, unless Sun-Il suddenly genderswaps....if that happens then not even Shi-Yun would have a chance at being the legal wife.
Old 2016-10-07, 06:39   Link #983
LevelSeven

^late reply but still: yeah, i also only thought about their behavior being "to close" after i ahve read the comments, maybe it was indeed Scrubs that changed that view XD great series, im planning to binge-watch it over the weekend, lucky me, i have monday free too

Ch142

yup, its out,
the bad guys are starting to do their thing, i didnt really understand what they want to do but it seems like it doesnt only involve korea but other countrys too,

i guess the bad guys want to destroy the invisible border between the abyss and the normal world with the loop hole of players getting their powers from the game also in the real world,

would mean that the abyss will become known to the world and magic/martial arts/supernatural things will be common knowledge

and at the end of the chapter class president start sto shine blue, either she gets her game-power added to her normal abilitys or maybe the life force of the players will get absorbed or some other stuff
Old 2016-10-07, 07:45   Link #984
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Mass summoning to "Another World"
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 07:48   Link #985
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
and at the end of the chapter class president start sto shine blue, either she gets her game-power added to her normal abilitys or maybe the life force of the players will get absorbed or some other stuff
More likely she's one of the 5k being summoned from Korea...

I sure hope it doesn't turn into that train wreck God of High School going this global route...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 08:14   Link #986
XFire
150% done

Love how they casually claim Korea is the strongest. All hail nationalism.
Old 2016-10-07, 09:05   Link #987
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, the MMO grindfest did originate in Korea...and they take pro gaming seriously enough to dominate quite a few games, I'd say they have the right to call themselves the strongest in that aspect :P

Right, so, I had left this off at the beginning of the grand labyrinth mystery. I come back almost one year later and...it's still ongoing!!!
Quote:
the abyss will become known to the world and magic/martial arts/supernatural things will be common knowledge
I think they're trying to create a new faction in the world by forcefully mass recruiting normal people who are being tempered in their sandbox labyrinth. They'd also have the possible backing of their heralded god (or at least it would keep the big names busy while the company do their thing). It's definitely an all-in move though, if they fail, they'll have to face pretty much all of the abyss for breaking the rules like this.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 12:46   Link #988
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
More likely she's one of the 5k being summoned from Korea...
you are right, didnt think that they could summon them XD
Quote:
I sure hope it doesn't turn into that train wreck God of High School going this global route...
i liked it but yeah, it wouldnt fit into this story where 100+ chapters are gone and the MC is still grinding every possible minute...

^and i guess gaya too...
Old 2016-10-08, 01:39   Link #989
Kafriel
Senior Guest

What is more surprising is that his uber grinding is second-rate. He basically grinds non-stop and can barely keep up with his friends, who spend a lot less time training and...you know, bother having a life

I'm also surprised he didn't start a PK raid to get ALL the exp from the labyrinth xD
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 07:04   Link #990
LevelSeven

^i guess the reason for his slower grinding is his lack of focus,

there is no set limit to how much skills he can learn and how powerful he can become,
so he is lvling up every side with the priority set on magic but it is still not enough, even magicaisn have their specialities (like fire magic, life magic, deathmagic etc), so if he lvls up all of them at the same time he will surely be a lot slower than anyone else
Old 2016-10-21, 06:08   Link #991
tsunade666

letting others learn skills just by adding them into your party. Its not new and I've already read it from fan fics with the gamer elements but even so. Its broken if you can just learn new skills with a sacrifice of a skill book or scroll.
Old 2016-10-21, 08:19   Link #992
LevelSeven

^yeah, the only thing i thought after readin this chapter, "he got more broken" XD

such a cheat, at least the skills must be in usable for the member, otherwise it will be useless (like having a chi*100 skill but being a magician with little to no chi at all)
Old 2016-12-09, 04:00   Link #993
LevelSeven

ch151

sh*t man, the god shows up and he is as good as he was hyped,
the only way to stop that god from doing anything is to seal him but good luck with that >_<

to boot, he actually sounds like a good god,
he wants to give the people what they deserve, good people should experiece and recieve good things, hard working people should get their rewards, etc

at least the MC managed to get them out of the confrontation, the god doesnt seem to have any real ill-will towards people, he will of course kill them if they try to stop him

PS: we got another piece of info about the harem-king, he is so strong that even a god wont ignore his warnings
Old 2016-12-23, 09:37   Link #994
LevelSeven

ch153

such a awesome ending of this arc,

it totally went into the opposite direction as i thought,
main villian isnt dead, and he isnt interested in killing people,
MC only cared about saving the girl and nothing beyond that,
very very NICE
Old 2016-12-30, 11:10   Link #995
LevelSeven

ch 154

who else thinks that the author upped his game a lot with the current arc?

i like the plot a lot more now, the world is going into chaos and the MC doesnt only power up for the sake of powering up,
the world isnt nice so he wants to be powerful enough to survive it

i guess with his immense training he will reach lvl 100 and higher before we reach ch 200

in any case, very good premise

PS: who wants a anime out of this? Relife got one and it was a webtoon too
Old 2016-12-31, 02:19   Link #996
tsunade666

I don't think this would be getting an anime. The plot is still there and not yet solid enough for me but the actions are good.

As for the Arc God. Man, the latest development is nice. Work hard and be rewarded. That is good. It balanced out the world that is unfair from the beginning.

As for MC's strength. He should aim to be stronger than Dan Ui. They where hyped as the strongest but they fail in their introduction. What a let down.
Old 2016-12-31, 08:53   Link #997
Culaio

everyone says how GOOD new god is for rewarding hard work but I think everyone forgot the fact that not only GOOD people can work hard and be rewarded, what if bad person will put effort to conquer world or enslave humanity, should he also be rewarded ? or what if someone puts effort to steal your girlfriend/wife, should he be rewarded ?

what I am trying to say is that what this new god is doing is neither good or evil, but it can be used by both good and evil.
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-31, 09:55   Link #998
tsunade666

well, this god is a neutral god. a god of hard work and not a good that leans on good or evil.

to be frank, the god is mostly presented as evil at first because it sacrificed the whole company and it needed to kidnap players to feed faith on it, for it to grow. Even now, its a god that leech on people and perform its duty. It won't hand down judge because you do something evil to achieved your goal but it would judge you that you do something to reach your dream. It doesn't have a nature to judge what is right or wrong but just balance work with rewards.
Old 2016-12-31, 09:58   Link #999
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culaio View Post
what if bad person will put effort to conquer world or enslave humanity, should he also be rewarded ? or what if someone puts effort to steal your girlfriend/wife, should he be rewarded ?
but there will be people putting in effort stopping such things, so it would come down to who put more effort into reaching their goal and they would than get the price, which, if im honest, doesnt sound so bad
Old 2016-12-31, 11:11   Link #1000
Sebazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culaio View Post
everyone says how GOOD new god is for rewarding hard work but I think everyone forgot the fact that not only GOOD people can work hard and be rewarded, what if bad person will put effort to conquer world or enslave humanity, should he also be rewarded ? or what if someone puts effort to steal your girlfriend/wife, should he be rewarded ?

what I am trying to say is that what this new god is doing is neither good or evil, but it can be used by both good and evil.
It's about fairness. To enslave humanity you would have to take stuff from other people workin hard. Which isn't fair.
Corruption is pretty much stealing from a lot of people invalidating their hard work, so it got revealed.
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, rpg-like character