AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-23, 15:30   Link #301
Yamada II

Episode 12 (Finale)
Lol this was quite random. They effectively ruined what could have been a rather boring dramatic episode. Nice.

Kimito proposed to Reiko but didn't mean it that way. At least it helped cancel the marriage preparations and all.

One thing I didn't get is that where did Karen get those pantsu from? Attacking the robot (lol) resulted in her losing her clothes, including her panties. But then when she enters the room where everyone else is, she has panties on. Who gave her those panties? Were the maids who came to help carrying panties with them just in case or something?

The "gets" thing didn't die down and Kimito didn't tell allow those girls that he was just trolling Aika but things went out of hand. And things will continue like things for quite a while since the principal is in no mood of telling everyone the truth.

This was a rather fun anime, not something stellar, but a bit above okay level. The comedy wasn't consistently funny though. Its quality fluctuated quite a bit. Well, at least Aika was cute, that's all that matters I think.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 16:46   Link #302
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

They added so many random things on the first half..
I actually think that it is pretty bad but I accepted it after watching the second half, which they stay loyal to the adaptation
That proposal is quite a highlight... and evil-side of Reiko-mama was epic

This is a good adaptation because of less Eri and more Hakua's cute side
At least Eri got a chance for the ending song

They also put the closing of "Gets" scene in this episode

I hope we'll get second season.. with hopefully better animation
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 18:37   Link #303
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I approve Kimito x Reiko.

Karen wasn't bad either, doe....

Nelson "HAHA" @ Eri

Last edited by Nvis; 2015-12-23 at 19:29.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 22:28   Link #304
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Just how long will it take before someone realizes that what he says sounds like a proposal and is being taken like one? Probably about as long as it'll take for people to fight in this universe without losing their clothes.

That mother is SCARY though, the way she keeps such a pleasant, peaceful appearance even as she expresses her intent to welcome him into her household as her son-in-law for the sole purpose of being able to cause him as much pain as possible for the rest of his life.

Seems like most of this season's shows are refusing to "end" correctly. Lance N' Masques came to a well-enough conclusion, but the others I've seen so far look like the second- or third-to-last episode rather than the finale. This one at least was mediocre, it felt like just another episode and finished a mini-arc, but it was literally just another episode, no conclusion or anything.

Additionally, I wonder if they'll ever explain the disappearing maid at the control room...
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 22:41   Link #305
Jarppa

Ongoing Light Novel series almost never get ending
They just stop after some Novel chapter.
Jarppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 23:19   Link #306
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well compared to the few manga chapters I read it had too little Eri, and

Spoiler for Comparison Manga Anime, Last epiosode:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 00:06   Link #307
Chosen_Hero

Literally the worst place to end the adaptation, these last two episodes are hands down some of the more boring parts of the series.

Not a bad adaptation but could have been better, I could have done without all the unnecessary changes but (sadly) this always happens.

Weird enough I've spent all season long trying to figure out the image on the moon to accidentally notice it in the very last episode, damn you "gets" and your cringe worthy pose.
Old 2015-12-24, 10:28   Link #308
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

So Eri didn't have much of an appearance at all this season. I wasn't expecting that.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 11:39   Link #309
chaos_animagic

so... anyone want to make a list of how many "random" things they made in the last episode? lol

PS: so... high class security guard carries wooden swords and no guns... lol

I don't know about the "Gets" besides Pokemon's Gets...

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2015-12-24 at 11:55.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 12:05   Link #310
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Heard some of these things were in the light novel, including the mecha, that even has a design illustrations(I can confirm this one).

The manga has been also cutting out some dialogues between female characters that were in the novels.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 13:40   Link #311
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
so... anyone want to make a list of how many "random" things they made in the last episode? lol

PS: so... high class security guard carries wooden swords and no guns... lol

I don't know about the "Gets" besides Pokemon's Gets...
That would be a long list indeed, but for starters:
"Whoa, the security has WOODEN SWORDS!!"
The mansion apparently has a Parabolic Time Chamber (AKA Room of Spirit and Time)
The security's maids apparently have some sort of space-shift ability, as seen at around 7:30.
Drones are the new hoverboards.

Also, Pokémon's "Get" is different from this "Gets", which apparently is a stupid gag performed by a gag comic I've never heard of. My guess is it'd be somewhat similar to "exit, stage right".
Old 2015-12-24, 14:15   Link #312
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I admit, it sucked so bad the first episode's first half, I couldn't bare it, but after that part, it was actually quite enjoyable throughout. Actually a surprisingly good brain-dead-type anime, though having to end the cour in a serious story and that whole let's-just-make-random-things-happen-because-that-is-funny last episode frankly sucked.
But it was still more trust-worthy of an anime than most of this season's. Should I despair at that?
8/10

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 14:32   Link #313
moodie

I actually liked the last episode being an arc piece with the previous episode and incorporating almost all the things that they have done to lead up to this. If this was an essay it would be a perfect conclusion piece. It showed us things all the girls are good at and helped them in the long run. While it wasn't the best episode, Karen based episodes seem to be the best imo, it definitely was a really strong conclusion. Im confused with people saying the first half is bad I found it funny. I guess humor is the most subjective aspect of a comedy anime so I can give yall that.

Overall 8/10 series. Silver Link is definitely 3/3 this season unlike like season where chaos dragon was a blunder. Its amazing seeing them grow into such a wonderful studio.
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 20:58   Link #314
grecefar

Hakua in the matrix
Karen being OP
Nonsense from reiko brother and tha random guy.
Parodies lol.

come on it was a fun first half lol.

My ship will not sink!

I really liked this anime, I'm hoping for a second season, well I kinda know what is going to come but still...

best girl was between karen and reiko.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 21:59   Link #315
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That is some security they got it and Karen still needs to work on her swordsmanship

8/10 Need anther season
Old 2015-12-25, 00:11   Link #316
Wandering Soul

Say what you want about Reiko's family but at least they don't play around when it comes to security.

Overall it was a pretty good adaption and I hope it got more people interested in the source material, especially since we have a translator now.
Old 2015-12-25, 07:51   Link #317
bastek66

ED was parody of Yumi Hara's videoclip (her seiyuu)
Old 2015-12-26, 16:15   Link #318
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
and that whole let's-just-make-random-things-happen-because-that-is-funny last episode frankly sucked.
Not all of the randomness was bad, at least.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-12-27, 02:22   Link #319
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I think we pretty much have a good clue who's he's supposed to get with, too bad Harem Anime never really get actual endings. It's very rare to have Harem Anime to get the main character get with any of the girls.

I'm hoping for a second season, I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the series. Liked pretty much all the main characters, the fan service episode was my least favorite episode of the series but other than that no complaints from me

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-28, 18:35   Link #320
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I think we pretty much have a good clue who's he's supposed to get with, too bad Harem Anime never really get actual endings. It's very rare to have Harem Anime to get the main character get with any of the girls.

I'm hoping for a second season, I'm one of the few who actually enjoyed the series. Liked pretty much all the main characters, the fan service episode was my least favorite episode of the series but other than that no complaints from me
It really is sad the way harem anime tend to end ambiguously without a conclusive victor. I can only think of one, and it's ruined by several of the losers coming from a polygamist society and don't really have a concept of a man being "taken".
I too want a season 2. And I must agree, the final girl is obvious; at least it's a girl I love though. But there's still very much fun pureness to be had from her, so let us see more. I'm curious whether Eri is going to find some way to use her fame to find and get into that school; it'd be interesting to see how she stirs things up, although from what I've heard there'd probably be a good bit of bad brought in with her. But at least with two commoners you'd have a little more likelihood that any stupid prank one pulls would get canceled by the other. Gets would not get far, and the less we see of that the BETTER.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, shounen