AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-05-21, 20:48   Link #1
Blueknight78

ThunderCats Roar (2019)

Spoiler:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
we are here again, with cartoon network destroying youthfulls and ruining childrens with horrible animations of "old good series" this it's the time for "thundercats to get they crap generic american ugly animation currently style!!!! with they stupid comedy for toddlers, OMG i'm really feeling like i'm less and less wanting watch cartoons and be happy with japan animes.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-05-21 at 21:07.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-21, 21:31   Link #2
Ithekro
The Comet has Come

Just based on just appearances....wow that's ugly.
Old 2018-05-21, 21:51   Link #3
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Just based on just appearances....wow that's ugly.
wow this is basically currently "western/USA" cartoon style

just recruit random peoples on street which can draw a beam head and you will earn "billions".
Old 2018-05-21, 22:21   Link #4
Kurohane

Cancelling the actual good reboot wasn't enough...
Old 2018-05-22, 06:33   Link #5
Sheba
Part-Time TTK & Master

While Japanese remakes of classics have hard time living up to the originals, you cant accuse them of utterly betraying it.
This! That thing is absolutely disgusting.

"The setting was pretty silly and could be good source of comedy.", that guy can go F himself.
Old 2018-05-22, 12:57   Link #6
Toukairin
Mountain Rescuer

Now that is absolutely wank.

Those animators should be ashamed of themselves. Waste of time, space, money, and oxygen.
Toukairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 14:13   Link #7
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Cartoon Network sabotages the excellent 2011 remake, and then decides, & years later, to vomit out this rubbish? Seriously, this is why people hate Cartoon Network.

What makes it worse is that people are actually equating this trash to Steven Universe and Adventure Time. That's just plain insulting.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 14:31   Link #8
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Cartoon Network sabotages the excellent 2011 remake, and then decides, & years later, to vomit out this rubbish? Seriously, this is why people hate Cartoon Network.

What makes it worse is that people are actually equating this trash to Steven Universe and Adventure Time. That's just plain insulting.
well to be fair the art style is the same as steve universe and to be even more honest i do hate steve universe too much SJW and too much "shut up brains" to me, and based on what i watched in steve and what this trailer showed i can see the same sort of "comedy" and action which at last for already horrible.

Now what is matter is if we gonna see a cheetara lesbian and a lion oh gay and that SJW things which now is plaguing Cartoon Networks
Old 2018-05-22, 17:08   Link #9
Chosen_Hero

Cartoon Network is definitely out to kill the childhood of anyone that isn't part of the tide pod eating generation.
Old 2018-05-22, 22:21   Link #10
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well to be fair the art style is the same as steve universe and to be even more honest i do hate steve universe too much SJW and too much "shut up brains" to me, and based on what i watched in steve and what this trailer showed i can see the same sort of "comedy" and action which at last for already horrible.

Now what is matter is if we gonna see a cheetara lesbian and a lion oh gay and that SJW things which now is plaguing Cartoon Networks
And just what is this 'SJW' stuff that you find oh so distateful in Steven Universe, hmm?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-22, 22:58   Link #11
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
And just what is this 'SJW' stuff that you find oh so distateful in Steven Universe, hmm?
the bad excuse about them being lesbian, because they are "genderless" but being able to have kids since steven is a "jhalf gen" then they where supposed to not be "genderless" but to be hemafrodite, the "too manly womans which hate males", i tried to watch it but it really don't worked for me.