AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-04, 20:05   Link #7601
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, and in Japan marriage between cousins is okay. It doesn't really count as incest. And Chisato is also his cousin (first cousin once removed, to be exact).
Old 2018-06-09, 05:10   Link #7602
AP24

http://goboiano.com/anime-studio-pro...gone-bankrupt/

I wonder which studio other than Production IMS is willing to do another season of this lewd series?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 05:16   Link #7603
RDNexus

Most likely...none. I'm not expecting this story to be picked up again, especially with the main story finally done.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 05:37   Link #7604
tuckersister

Maybe OVAs at most.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 06:51   Link #7605
RED IV

When is the author's new series supposed to come out?
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 06:58   Link #7606
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED IV View Post
When is the author's new series supposed to come out?
there was Autumn written I think. If you mean that work where he work together with Go Hands Studio. Maybe it will be just a more info.
Old 2018-06-25, 03:51   Link #7607
Anemya

Here's a question Are all of them a virgin before they do it with basara?
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 05:41   Link #7608
RED IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
Yes they are
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 09:27   Link #7609
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
It was actually one of the reasons it took so long to go that far. There was the fear that doing it would significantly weaken them.
Old 2018-06-26, 15:28   Link #7610
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
It was actually one of the reasons it took so long to go that far. There was the fear that doing it would significantly weaken them.
yeah, like mio in volume 4 knew that she wanted to give all of herself to him (she already knew that once she fully realized how much she really loved him after he kissed her in his room in the end of volume 3, I mean she even said she was okay with doing it with him), however if she did then there was the possibility of her losing the powers that she had inherited from Wilbert. Also Yuki risked losing most of if not all of her powers as well, I mean her mother did when she got pregnant with Yuki (snd let's face it the girls would get pregnant in no time after they started doing it to him), the same thing with Kurumi, like how she would lose the blessing of the spirits or something like that, Maria, not sure, Zest if I remember would lose her powers when she lost her virginity since they were tied to it or something like that, not sure.

Anyways I don't know if I remember correctly but that's how I remembered it.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 15:59   Link #7611
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Zolgear had created Zest in a way that losing her virginity would make her lose her power. But she's now as strong as Zolgear, so I guess because of the contract with Basara turning into a vow when they did it and with him getting stronger by getting her element as well, it didn't really matter that much. She lost the power from Zolgear, but got event greater power from the vow with Basara. Mio lost the power she'd gotten from Wilbert, but now she too is just strong as Wilbert himself because of the vow with Basara and with him also getting her element. Same with the other girls too: Yuki and Kurumi lost the powers and support of the Hero gods' spirits, but they still remained stronger because of the vow with Basara. I don't remember what Yuki got, but Kurumi has contracts with spirits from the Demon Realm on top of the power she got from the vow with Basara.
Old 2018-07-05, 04:17   Link #7612
Takatsuki18
Junior Apprentice

Haizz..

Spoiler for Volume X illus.:

Takatsuki18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 15:07   Link #7613
LeftSeven
2D artist

^
it's their first time and the last time they can think normally without the D
Old 2018-07-06, 20:56   Link #7614
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

This has been in my mind for some time now: what happened to takigawa (lars) and Noel? Did they get together?
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 22:52   Link #7615
amtro
Distro

Lars continues his job as a double spy and becomes sort of a liason between the factions.
Noel still works in Wilbert's castle.
Old 2018-07-07, 00:16   Link #7616
Takatsuki18
Junior Apprentice

How about jin tojou? did he find his wives?
Takatsuki18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 08:25   Link #7617
Blakegriffin89

From the info I've seen, Jin is in the Heavenly Realm trying to get the both of them back. I believe that Sapphire went to the Heavenly Realm to try to rescue Rapheline from the other 10 Gods. Jin also told Basara that he would bring both of his mothers back home in time to be at Basara's wedding with all his girls.
Blakegriffin89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 09:37   Link #7618
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And that actually already happened by the end of the Epilogue. We just didn't see it except Jin transforming into a dragon and eating the leader of the Vatican. I really wish we could've seen Jin taking out the remaining Ten Gods ("remaining" because there are only 8 left in the Divine Realm; 7 if the angel Chisato took out earlier in the series was also one of them, since Chisato herself is also one of the Ten Gods and the Jin clone Basara defeated also had one with him).
Old 2018-07-07, 13:06   Link #7619
superior13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
^
it's their first time and the last time they can think normally without the D
The girls were only in heat the first week after completing the vow, and that worked out in their favor since Maria needed everyone acting lewd in order to restore the life force she expended fighting Kouryuu. (she still hasn't completely recovered either since even a month and a half later she still needs to feed off of everyone being lewd). The girls think normally without the D. Basara's actually the one that suffers the most since his sex drive is through the roof post vow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
And that actually already happened by the end of the Epilogue. We just didn't see it except Jin transforming into a dragon and eating the leader of the Vatican. I really wish we could've seen Jin taking out the remaining Ten Gods ("remaining" because there are only 8 left in the Divine Realm; 7 if the angel Chisato took out earlier in the series was also one of them, since Chisato herself is also one of the Ten Gods and the Jin clone Basara defeated also had one with him).
Jin goes to the Vatican, transforms, and eats Albareos at the beginning of the volume 11 epilogue. Later on in the epilogue, he informs Basara that he's going to the divine realm. In volume 12, we known Jin has been in the divine realm for at least a month and a half, and has defeated at least one of the Ten Gods. He tells Basara that he's planning to wrap everything up fast, and bring both Sapphire and Raphaeline to the wedding which is only few weeks away. Outside of all the retail exclusive short stories, Jin's adventure in the divine realm is the only thing we're getting for sure in the next and final volume (for real this time).
superior13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 14:19   Link #7620
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So it's confirmed that we'll get the story of Jin in the Divine Realm now? Good thing if that's true. And since it's the final Volume, the author will hopefully include a scene with Basara finally getting to meet both his mothers.

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem