AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 08:15   Link #1
Vstylex
Resident Dumbass

Chapter 212 Discussion [Manga]

Chapter starts off with Rock facing off with Kimi. He dashes behind him and throws a punch at Kimi's back. Bones pop out of his back and cut Lee's arm.

Next it moves to Kiba who is hiding behind a tree. Sakon sees the water trail he left behind and follows it. The scene then moves to shika who is struggling to force the shadow towards Tayuya's throat.

The Rock fight resumes on the next panel. Lee proceeds to land a kick right to kimi's chest but it has no effect on him and Lee seems scared.

Next up we see Sakon in front of Kiba with his jacket on. Sakon says something and then proceeds to stab kiba with a kunai. The scene cuts away to Shika and it looks as he's out of chakra since the shadow neck bind is shown releasing from Tayuya. Tayuya then moves in to stab shika but at the last minute she appears to be hit by something and falls down(I couldn't make this out clearly with the blurry raw).

The scene cuts to Kiba and it shows that he has been saved by someone. Someone stopped Sakon's kunai...

The Last panel shows Gaara standing behind Lee, Temari standing next to shika, and Kankuro standing next to Kiba...

Uhhh guess this finally puts to rest the page switching debate from chapter 206...
It's dissapointing that the genins have to get bailed out like this...looks like everyone is surviving this current arc...And for all of Shika' s brilliance and to still have someone save him is dissapointing...
Vstylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 08:23   Link #2
PinkSpider
先輩

Send a message via ICQ to PinkSpider Send a message via MSN to PinkSpider
wah!!!!! uso!!! shinjirarenai!!!
Gaara, Temari and Kankuro! Wow!!!

I suppose no one actually think these three will come into the manga at this point of time. Kishimoto just continue to awe me with his story development!

(ureshikatta!)
PinkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 08:29   Link #3
Memnoch

WOW!

It's funny that they showed up because my friend loves Gaara and I was messing with him telling him that Kiba smelled Gaara and them, and that they would show up soon and that the leaf made an alliance with the sand to get Orochimaru. Looks like it's true!

Looks like I predicted what would happen without even knowning it.
Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 08:32   Link #4
Palani
///_^

If there's someone I din't expect to show up it was those three. I thiought some jounis would have come after them but def. not those. This is awesome.

Vstylex Check your Pm

Last edited by Palani; 2004-04-09 at 08:50.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 08:59   Link #5
supermikol

that's got to be frikin awesome. GAARA omg. i just finished episode 78 and it reminded me of gaara's strenght and now he's here again, but this time to kick some asssss.
supermikol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 09:05   Link #6
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

Some may be saddened by this but I think it's fitting,no one wanted to see their favorite charactes killed fighting a bunch of lackies.Though I wanted to see this!
Youko Recca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 09:06   Link #7
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vstylex
The Rock fight resumes on the next panel. Lee proceeds to land a kick right to kimi's chest but it has no effect on him and Lee seems scared.
the kick looks to be part of the omote renge thing, considering he undid the bandages and ran around kimimaro first

so when Kiba smelled someone, it would have been the sand nins, it makes sense because he would have thought they were coming to kill them, as he didnt know much about what had happened, right?

anyway, so the 3 sand nins all have a new look, new face paint on kankuro and new clothes for the other two

pic here:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyoji; 2004-04-09 at 09:23.
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 09:20   Link #8
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
I knew it!, i said that Gaara Temari and Kankuro would be the intruders, bwahahahahaha ^^
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 09:31   Link #9
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

Temari looks even hotter to me.I wonder if they all,especially Gaara,learned any new tricks.
Youko Recca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 09:36   Link #10
Palani
///_^

Too bad Gaara is till carrying that gourd on his back. He wouldlook friggin' awesome without it.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 09:38   Link #11
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
damn awesome development i knew that that was what boob-kage meant when she said that she had something up her sleeve (ok i know that others had thought about it before i did) but great never the less thanx guys for the fast summary
Old 2004-04-09, 09:42   Link #12
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youko Recca
Temari looks even hotter to me.I wonder if they all,especially Gaara,learned any new tricks.
I agree, Temari does look HOTTER ^^. I love her new outfit. Now we all know that Kiba was NOT talking about Sakon. I said this from the get-go.

I guess Lee really couldn't beat Kimi after all huh? He was about to be killed, he's lucky Gaara saved his ass.

I'm also dissapointed that Shika had to be saved in the very end, i guess all his tactics wasn't enough to beat Tayuya after all. So in the end, i guess its the strongest that wins after all.
Old 2004-04-09, 10:07   Link #13
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
They look like priests now.

I'm not complaining, if only everyone got costume updates..
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 10:34   Link #14
Merco
I like pie

You gotta admit, it was an interesting twist

First Rock Lee shows up, so we all think, "Well, gee, I guess that 206 moment wasn't what it seemed to be after all"

Then here we are with Gaara's group blocking all the attacks.

I'm happy Gaara came back personally. They left the group at a point where Gaara looked like he was going to change his whole line of thinking. And he has been gone for quite some time... It's a bit of a random sort of entrance, slightly deus ex machina to a degree. But what's the alternative? Having all of em getting impaled by kunai (and bone)?

Do we really want to see some of the most interesting characters die?

I can't wait till 213 now and see what Lee has to say to Gaara...
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 10:35   Link #15
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

omg omg woot woot so friggin cool!!!!! Damn Temari looks hot Kankuro looks fucking cool and Garaa oooo Garaa he looks young anyways Lee saved by Garaa,i said he can't beat Kimi,So whats Garaa gonna do badger badger? I love you kishimoto
Old 2004-04-09, 10:41   Link #16
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
omg omg woot woot so friggin cool!!!!! Damn Temari looks hot Kankuro looks fucking cool and Garaa oooo Garaa he looks young anyways Lee saved by Garaa,i said he can't beat Kimi,So whats Garaa gonna do badger badger? I love you kishimoto
Can Kimi even hurt Gaara? All Gaara needs to do is desert coffin his ass and squash every bone in his body. Gaara still has his ultimate defense not to mention his super demon form when he gets pissed. I don't think Gaara will need much effort to finish Kimi, plus he might even has a few new tricks up his sleeve.

Temari just gave me even more reason to love her, her outfit is da bomb.

Lee must feel like shit to right now because he was saved by the person that hospitalized him in the first place, haha.
Old 2004-04-09, 10:46   Link #17
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Can Kimi even hurt Gaara? All Gaara needs to do is desert coffin his ass and squash every bone in his body. Gaara still has his ultimate defense not to mention his super demon form when he gets pissed. I don't think Gaara will need much effort to finish Kimi, plus he might even has a few new tricks up his sleeve.
I know but i have a feeling it won't go that way.
Old 2004-04-09, 10:48   Link #18
sheen

Turns out that all those who argued that Gaara would be back was right afterall. I admit that it is an interesting twist but its kind of disappointing. I thought the leafs genins were going to do it -_-

I want to see Naruto and Sasuke fight damit! It didn't show Chouji or Neji.
sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 10:53   Link #19
Blazing420

OMG, this week has been truly awesome. First a spectacular anime episode and now this surprising chapter. Havnt even read this weeks chapter yet but now im alrdy waiting on the fight between gaara/kimi almost more than i want to see Naruto whoop sasuke.

God this series just keeps getting better and better.
Blazing420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 10:53   Link #20
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youko Recca
Well, Kankurou has a second doll on his back, and he is controlling Karasu with only one hand...

What a bloody great chapter though. Roll on next week :P
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote