AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-04, 18:53   Link #101
Yorae_paladin1

true i guess the pureblood line will be soon be extinct but what will that do for vampire kind
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2012-04-04, 18:56   Link #102
paladin313

Who's to say that it would become extinct? I am sure she could find some way around things...maybe even reconcile with what seems to be a twin sister, and make things happen. It seems that one of them was supposed to be there, but for whatever reason, she was imprisoned for some time, got free, formed Telomere, played Mina while she formed the bund, and used that to get back what she considered rightfully hers. I don't think the line would go extinct...I think volume 14 will answer that, and that isn't even released in Japan yet.
Old 2012-04-04, 19:24   Link #103
Yorae_paladin1

sp wait the mina double ain't justa clone
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2012-04-04, 19:28   Link #104
paladin313

Either she's a clone or a twin, because she has the same ability to get people to obey her. I remember where they showed Vera the picture of the false Mina before them, and the false Mina, to prove she was the "real" Mina, commanded her to go to her knees, and Vera did it, much to her surprise! Only someone of that bloodline could have done that, thus, it's either she or the Mina as we have known her up to that point is the clone, or that they are twins. Remember, the one there now acting in her place claims many years of imprisonment, which means something underhanded happened centuries ago long before cloning existed! This makes me think "twin" and the Man in the Iron Mask plot line.
Old 2012-04-04, 19:32   Link #105
Yorae_paladin1

twin huh strange since its stated that vampire females can only give birth once in there lifetime

Old 2012-04-04, 19:34   Link #106
paladin313

That's right...give birth ONCE, but does that mean that that one birth could not result in two children? Having twins is giving birth once.
Old 2012-04-04, 19:35   Link #107
Yorae_paladin1

hmm like Mina needs more reason to be pissed at the nobles they took her mother and then her sister

Old 2012-04-04, 19:47   Link #108
paladin313

Well, I am a fan fiction writer, and I would say that I can see the plot working out like that. Like I said, I saw the Japanese version of vol. 13, it shows Akira and Mina, now with collar length hair, moving through a snowy mountainous region, and then going into a cave where she meets people who seem to know her, because one of them is in tears to see her. I don't read Japanese, so I am at a loss as to what is happening. However, the last picture shows these three people, Mina and Akira, back in a child's body, all looking outward and in determination for something. Understand, when Rozenmann brought her back, he was going to do some kind of experiment on her, and she was rescued, aided by Yuzuru's squeeze who was thought dead, and they are reunited as Akira and Mina escape, (why Rozenmann's lair is in the Amazon is beyond me.) After finding a body that looks either like and adult Mina or her mother, one of the two, preserved and kept by local werewolves supportive of Mina, they also show them extracting something from the body, though I am not sure what. They are raided, but effect Mina's escape, but she needs blood, and though Akira tries a snake at first, he volunteers his own blood, and you can guess where that led. That's when they are found by the elite eight, (the wolves have been ousted and Wolfgang imprisoned,) and taken to the place I mentioned. At the bund, apparently Yuki is out of her hospital bed, but forced to wear lingerie and remained cuffed, apparently so that she can witness the false Mina's triumph before she does whatever she does to here. However, because of the lack of Japanese on my part, Yuki shows her something on her laptop with the aid of one of the Fangless children, who both have firm looks on their faces, and it seems that something has fallen through for the false Mina, so I don't see a bad outcome for this, but I only wish someone that could read Japanese could fill in the blanks. It's coming to a head, and either the false Mina will be defeated and they destroy her and find a way to sire an heir, or, there is some kind of reconciling, and then someone will take charge and sire an heir. If it is the latter, I can see the false Mina taking on a new name, being the one to sire, and to leave Mina and Akira to themselves. My assumptions on the conclusion come from my writer's mind.
Old 2012-04-04, 20:09   Link #109
Yorae_paladin1

Im also a fanfic writer and yeah i see that plot being like that.

Old 2012-04-04, 20:15   Link #110
paladin313

Fun thing is, one of my first works started with Chibi Vampire, and I created a dhampir that ended up being what I would consider a Mary Sue, but people love my stories! I have written five, writing a sixth, and the fourth story was a Chibi/Blade crossover, and the fifth was a Chibi/Dance crossover. I have since had to call it alternate universe for my readers, and I am now working a sixth from post-Ivanovic, and altered what happened there, because, if the characters I had at that time had been there, the false Mina would have been thwarted, but retreated to try again another day. There is much involved, and I am including recent elements to the story. The quote in my signature is from the first story, and D'amphile is a play on Dhampir, he claiming that to be an ancient French pronunciation of the word, (though not true,) and it went from there. Before you get into my recent ones, give the others a read to see the twist I put on it. Please bear in mind that Jean-Claude wound up a Mary Sue, but a likable one...I hope!
Old 2012-04-04, 20:18   Link #111
Yorae_paladin1

hey dark Schneider of bastard manga is the biggest gary stu around and he is an official character yet work so well.

cool i might read your fic

Old 2012-04-04, 20:21   Link #112
paladin313

Please do...It's on FanFic.net, and you watch over time Karin go from a timid teen to a Betty BA over time! She's going to shine in the current tale as well.
Old 2012-05-07, 11:46   Link #113
paladin313

Cannot remember what is so lovey-dovey about chapter 49.
Old 2012-06-04, 17:57   Link #114
paladin313

This is killing me...the wait! I have seen the raws through ch 14, and have a guess to what's happening, but if there is anyone that can bring me up to date with what happens with Akira and Mina in the cave in the mountains with some new characters there, (as seen in the raws,) it would be much appreciated. I so don't want this to end badly! At least someone tell me we are not heading for a sad ending...at least that much!
Old 2012-06-04, 21:28   Link #115
Yorae_paladin1

Yeah no one is translating this

Old 2012-06-10, 17:01   Link #116
paladin313

Has volume 12 been released here in the states yet? I am so desperate to know what happened word for word, and moreover, I am too far from a bookstore to find it.
Old 2012-06-10, 17:04   Link #117
paladin313

Wait, according to things, it has been. So, if anyone has read it, mark it as spoiler so I can check it out at my leisure, but not spoil it for everyone else.
Old 2012-06-16, 22:46   Link #118
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin313 View Post
Wait, according to things, it has been. So, if anyone has read it, mark it as spoiler so I can check it out at my leisure, but not spoil it for everyone else.
Says the guy who's been posting spoilers here for months...

The situation has improved slightly.
Spoiler for volume 12:

Phew. Quite a lot has happened. I wonder if the author actually had all this planned out when the manga started. Well, whatever, at this point I'm fairly confident that our main pair will probably survive in some way or another,
Spoiler for volume 12:
so right now I'm more worried about those still back in Japan, where Telomere is unleashing a reign of terror. Especially Yuki. She was not in good shape last we saw her, and Telomere no longer has any obvious reason to keep her alive.
Old 2012-06-16, 23:34   Link #119
Yorae_paladin1

wow good stuff

Old 2012-06-17, 00:41   Link #120
paladin313

Just figured out how to mark it. Sorry about that...I didn't know how to mark something as a spoiler.
Spoiler for Vol. 13:
Closed Thread

Tags
seinen, supernatural