AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-04-13, 11:13   Link #21
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
I like Meeting on the Planet; Ready, Go; Body Makes Stream; I can't think of the other one dang it, and White Reflection from Gundam Wing movie, I like alot of their songs
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 18:08   Link #22
Chiaki Nozomi
Indie Director

Send a message via AIM to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via MSN to Chiaki Nozomi Send a message via Yahoo to Chiaki Nozomi
Due to the fact that a Gundam Wing otaku who stalked my friend and attempted to kill me abosolutely loved this group, I shall forever HATE them because they remind me of him.
Chiaki Nozomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 20:06   Link #23
suires
たこ焼き名人

I used to like TWO-MIX way back but I have "graduated" from them. The songs are good but I just felt tired of them after a while.
There are only 2 songs I still love to listen again and again. One is "break" (the insert song in Detective Conan 82) and the other one is called "Trust me". I don't know originally where this song is from but it is in TWO-MIX's 4-CD collection.
suires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 11:01   Link #24
FireChick

I just recently got into them despite being exposed to Just Communication when I was little (No I did NOT watch Gundam back then). I especially love the orchestral versions of their songs, mostly Last Impression, Rhythm Emotion, and Beat of Destiny (does anyone know where I can find the orchestral versions of the first two? I can't find them ANYWHERE!!!)! I'm a classical orchestra lover so I think that might be why.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 11:30   Link #25
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I especially love the orchestral versions of their songs, mostly Last Impression, Rhythm Emotion, and Beat of Destiny (does anyone know where I can find the orchestral versions of the first two? I can't find them ANYWHERE!!!)! I'm a classical orchestra lover so I think that might be why.
I think I know what your looking for, have you tried listening to their album called "Baroque Best"? I remember that album consist of orchestra version of their musics.
Edit: A little search on youtube here and there and found that album does have Last Impression and Rhythm Emotion.

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-28, 11:43   Link #26
FireChick

Quote:
I think I know what your looking for, have you tried listening to their album called "Baroque Best"? I remember that album consist of orchestra version of their musics.
Edit: A little search on youtube here and there and found that album does have Last Impression and Rhythm Emotion.
Yes I have online, but I'm afraid some versions of it on the net don't have the orchestral versions of those two songs.
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 12:23   Link #27
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Two-Mix is amazing. All their contributions to GW are amazing and I love "Love Revolution".
Old 2016-12-30, 13:24   Link #28
s0nginmyheart

Sorry to hijack this old thread... I'm trying to figure out what these two songs are, and my best guess is that they are Two-Mix... Can anyone help me identify them?

Thank you!

Clip 1: http://vocaroo.com/i/s06PDLiqeKQ6
Clip 2: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XqwmtB8RJw
s0nginmyheart is offline   Reply With Quote