3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.24%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.49%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.46%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-05-04, 22:30   Link #381
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Yeah, but Nunnally isn't Suzaku's hostage. He's not the hostage-taker in this situation.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:30   Link #382
lazybug659

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Well, that was unexpected. I must say, Suzaku becoming Lelouch's stalker (or so to speak) is giving Lelouch a hard time.....well not really since he did manage to avoid getting caught.
Spoiler:
most likely in my opinion. If he's going to make sure that everyone thinks that he didn't get his memories back, then he has to say that he doesn't know nunally because she wasn't part of his memories because the emperor rewrote them. I'm going to cry rivers if he does tell her that and she gets all sad.
lazybug659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:31   Link #383
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybug659 View Post
most likely in my opinion. If he's going to make sure that everyone thinks that he didn't get his memories back, then he has to say that he doesn't know nunally because she wasn't part of his memories because the emperor rewrote them. I'm going to cry rivers if he does tell her that and she gets all sad.
I'm exceedingly curious to hear what story was given to her as to why Lulu isn't around anymore.

Old 2008-05-04, 22:33   Link #384
Omfgbbqwtf

im gonna give this episode a 10/10 just because of the last scene. I wonder how will Lulu act in the next episode, since he is not suppose to know who Nunally is.
Omfgbbqwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:33   Link #385
lazybug659

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I'm exceedingly curious to hear what story was given to her as to why Lulu isn't around anymore.
Does that mean she knows that he isn't zero or is zero. She could also know and trying to see if he's zero or not and helping suzaku.
Old 2008-05-04, 22:34   Link #386
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

That ending made me think one thing and one thing only: Oh. My. God. 0.0
Old 2008-05-04, 22:35   Link #387
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybug659 View Post
Does that mean she knows that he isn't zero or is zero. She could also know and trying to see if he's zero or not and helping suzaku.
Somehow I don't think she'd buy into that. She strikes me as the kind of person who'd not believe her kind-hearted brother is a "terrorist" (as per the Britanians... and me).

Old 2008-05-04, 22:36   Link #388
lazybug659

I wonder what will lelouch say to nunally when suzaku is right there next to him. Plus the phone can be bugged.
Old 2008-05-04, 22:38   Link #389
lazybug659

Quote:
Somehow I don't think she'd buy into that. She strikes me as the kind of person who'd not believe her kind-hearted brother is a "terrorist" (as per the Britanians... and me).
Yeah, I guess ur right. So he's never going to tell her that he's zero? How about after the rebellion? Will he tell her then?
Old 2008-05-04, 22:38   Link #390
Boduar

Its kind of funny that lelouch wanted to make a peaceful world for nunally yet since hes started shes been kidnapped twice. If lelouch had just stayed a student and done nothing special she would still be at school having fun etc etc. Basically I dont see how pre-zero nunally had that bad of a life the only ones really in a bad position were the elevens, britannians were just fine.
Boduar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:55   Link #391
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
Its kind of funny that lelouch wanted to make a peaceful world for nunally yet since hes started shes been kidnapped twice. If lelouch had just stayed a student and done nothing special she would still be at school having fun etc etc. Basically I dont see how pre-zero nunally had that bad of a life the only ones really in a bad position were the elevens, britannians were just fine.
One of the show's many ironies. Although to be fair, Lelouch also wanted revenge for his mother's death, and the power of the Geass gave him the means to do (or so the plan goes).
Major1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 22:59   Link #392
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boduar View Post
In R1, I think it was said at some point that the Ashfords cannot protect the brother-sister pair forever. In fact, the proposed marriage between Millay and Earl Lloyd is the attempt by her parents to realign Ashford loyalties from the fallen cause of Marianne's children to someone else with more potential.

So they were living on borrowed time pretty much. Of course, Lulu being Lulu, he could probably have done something much less drastic and still secure a place for him and his sister somewhere -- the world is a big place, disappearing into a new life is always an option especially for someone as smart and meticulous as him -- but then we won't get our tale of blood and rollerskating warring mechs now won't we?

He also seemed exceedingly discontent with living on such tightropes, against his royal pride or some such. It wasn't all that obvious in R1, but the "episode 1 repeat" of R2 showed that quite openly. I mean, he was born to make it big -- of royal descent, talented, spectacular -- but he knew, and it's stated in the show explicitly, that if he was going to protect him and his sister then he must live his entire life in obscurity: no big promotions, no CEO chairs, no Imperial warmongering, no Black Rebellions: all that zomg haxx talent was going to go to waste.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 23:01   Link #393
kimchipride
Geass User

Quote:
Uh, no.

I don't get where you'd get that idea from.

BTW... Someone refresh my memory of R1. What's the significance of that bottle of wine Lulu gives Villetta?
Ok, Villetta now knows Rollo switched sides
AND she finds out that Lelouche got his memory back
AND she sees Kallen.

So wouldn't it make sense he killed her? Rollo was holding the gun at point-blank range too.

I'm gonna be pissed at you if we find out next episode that she's dead and you're accusing me of being wrong.
Old 2008-05-04, 23:04   Link #394
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

This episode leave you with so much hatred. I can only hope that Suzaku's time will end when he gets betrayed by Britannia and at the same time gets rejected by the Japanese people and zero himself. He will feel all alone and worthless. (<------------ HINT SUNRISE!)

All hate aside, YES ON KALLEN!

<------------ Avatar is smoking, and so is that swimsuit. God damn... how many guys will be paying attention to my posts now...
Old 2008-05-04, 23:07   Link #395
Major1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchipride View Post

So wouldn't it make sense he killed her? He was holding the gun at point-blank range too.

I'm gonna be pissed at you if we find out next episode that she's dead and you're accusing me of being wrong.
Why would Lelouch kill her? If he does, the game is up - they'll almost certainly suspect him right away, and he already has to deal with Suzaku trying to figure out if he has his memories back or not.

If anything, it sounds like he's blackmailing her - if she doesn't help him, he'll reveal her relationship with the second in command of the black knights and she'll lose the noble status she's fought so long to get. Of course, she could just as easily say status be damned and tell him to do his worst - but it wouldn't be nearly as dramatic that way.
Major1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 23:07   Link #396
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:

You need to have more faith in your abilities. Even if you are wrong in your speculations but if your logic or reasoning are both concrete and sound then it's all good.

She can't be dead. She still has parts to play like the romance between Ougi and her. If she is going to die, she will die in a romeo/juliet kind of way or at least they will treat her death better.

Also, if Lelouch wanted her dead, he would have done it a long time ago by using Rollo. He didn't have to go through all that trouble just to kill her. He could have just asked Rollo to do it in the first place.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-05-04 at 23:21.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 23:09   Link #397
kimchipride
Geass User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major1138 View Post
Why would Lelouch kill her? If he does, the game is up - they'll almost certainly suspect him right away, and he already has to deal with Suzaku trying to figure out if he has his memories back or not.

If anything, it sounds like he's blackmailing her - if she doesn't help him, he'll reveal her relationship with the second in command of the black knights and she'll lose the noble status she's fought so long to get. Of course, she could just as easily say status be damned and tell him to do his worst - but it wouldn't be nearly as dramatic that way.
Thanks, this explains everything.
Old 2008-05-04, 23:10   Link #398
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omfgbbqwtf View Post
im gonna give this episode a 10/10 just because of the last scene. I wonder how will Lulu act in the next episode, since he is not suppose to know who Nunally is.
There's a way he can get out of this even if he acknowledges Nunnaly. Rolo geasses Suzaku while lelouch stays outside of geass range.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-04, 23:11   Link #399
JagdPanther

Quote:
AND she sees Kallen.

So wouldn't it make sense he killed her? Rollo was holding the gun at point-blank range too.

She doesn't know who Kallen is, though.

It makes 0 sense to kill her. If she turns up and dead, what do the Brittanians think?

"Well, it's either some bad coincidence, or Lelouch has his memory back and he axed her."

Killing her basically screws his plan of keeping it quiet.

By getting her under his control, he can assure he won't be found out so easily. The Brits would have to specifically assign new resources to observe him, and not under Villetta's orders.

Old 2008-05-04, 23:19   Link #400
FuzzyWuzzy

I'm going to say this to the people that ask the questions for any char- why didn't Lelouch just kill him/her or why didn't Lelouch just used his geass or why didn't Lelouch just geassed someone to kill him/her. I know where you guys are coming from. If Lelouch just kill her/him or geass him/her in the first place then he wouldn't have to go through a lot of trouble or problems or deal with any of the complications he/she would bring. See, that's the way most people think which is do the simplest solution to solve a problem so it won't bring anymore complications. This is not the way Lelouch mind works. Instead of thinking "I don't want to deal with you in the future, now or ever in my lifetime since you can bring problems", he thinks more along the lines "I can deal with this fellow and I can tolerate his actions or problems he/she might bring since I will definitely use this fellow to the fullest extent to get me closer to my goals".
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote