AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-02, 00:27   Link #21
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
If it hasn't been explained in the manga yet, I have little hope for sudden revelations coming through in the anime post-episode blurbs.
so far in the anime they explained a lot of Arrancar stuff, special numbers. like the previon esparda. whos to say they wont do it about Yammy's

plus I can see the comedy already with Yammy's new size XD

Yammy: "hey hey hey! why do i have to be outside?"
Gin: "isn't it obvious?"
Yammy: ".... no?"
Gin: *talkin to him self* "guess that big head doesnt house a big brain either"
Yammy: "you know i have big ears too right?"
*ground starts to shake*
Gin: "uh oh" *runs*
Old 2010-06-02, 00:32   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Think it might have been better to either focus on the Yammy fight or the Halibel fight. The whole 0 thing leaves me a bit confused. It's hard to believe that Yammy is really the strongest espada after all. Still Aizen has to be pretty damn confident to leave a few strong espada behind during this conflict.

Probably one of the few that does like Hitsugaya so actually enjoyed the episode since he did get back into things. Do wish he was stronger since getting pushed around early makes his eventual win hard to figure out. I mean he has to win so it's hard to figure how that's going to happen. If it was more even then that wouldn't be such a hard thing to understand. Playing it cautiously definitely paid off against that first strike. Thought he lost for a moment there since the whole right side of his body getting sliced off was pretty dramatic.
In Hitsugaya's defense (I know, *gasp* ) he never went to the offensive after the initial flurry while, on the other hand, Hellibel showed her entire hand without much prodding. What was even worse that she downplayed her opponent from the get go. She is too cocky which is why she played right into Hitsugaya's mirror trick. If Hitsugaya can maintain status quo by observing the utmost caution, then he should get his chance to take her down. How Kubo chooses to lay it out for us is entirely another matter.

As for Yammy's number 0, we are thinking he is the strongest based on the existing ranking. In mathematics there is also this eternal debate about if "0" is a natural number like 1,2,3,4,5,6.... In an essence, his number doesn't follow the natural order of things. He could simply be an anomaly which leaves out ranking that determines the strength of an espada. Truth be told, I also haven't been able to follow much of Kubo's story since the Soul Society arc. He is like an entirely different writer in the present with not much direction to the story.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:33   Link #23
Gin
*Artist

I really liked the censoring in this episode. (The Hitsugaya censoring, not the Hallibel censoring)
I always thought that an ice clone spurting blood was unrealistic.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:37   Link #24
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
In Hitsugaya's defense (I know, *gasp* ) he never went to the offensive after the initial flurry while, on the other hand, Hellibel showed her entire hand without much prodding. What was even worse that she downplayed her opponent from the get go. She is too cocky which is why she played right into Hitsugaya's mirror trick. If Hitsugaya can maintain status quo by observing the utmost caution, then he should get his chance to take her down. How Kubo chooses to lay it out for us is entirely another matter.
just like she cocky about her strength agenst yamma. she already underestimated hitsu's
Old 2010-06-02, 00:43   Link #25
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
lol @ Yami

Kubo sure trolled with him.
Old 2010-06-02, 00:43   Link #26
Voduar

Strangely, a lot of the things I hated reading in the manga annoy me far less when animated. I can't tell you why, but Yammi's bs switch does not irritate me nearly as much this time. It seems slightly more buyable. That said, FKT lacked focus to a degree that was truly amazing, and sort of ruined the minor improvements. Also, as always, the after preview is what makes the show worth watching.
Old 2010-06-02, 02:12   Link #27
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Yammy's transformation from 10 to 0 was a nice twist, but it upsets me. And how the eff is Ichigo gonna take down a 0 if he had to go crazy against a 4? FKT was cool. I love how Barrigan's axe was hidden in the throne, that was pretty legit. It doesn't look very epic though. Hellibel's release was impressive, and I'll admit that the ice mirror got me. One more thing, why isn't Kommamura fighting?? Is he supposed to be protecting Kira and the lieutenants?
Old 2010-06-02, 02:41   Link #28
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Anime Censored Halibel's release, it was too risque to air on Prime Time ...

Spoiler for NSFW (MANGA) :
yeah, but looking at the screenshot from the show, they breast bone/plate/things are drawn at a bad angle that if you were to have Halibel facing you...she wouldn't have nips ;p
Old 2010-06-02, 03:31   Link #29
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
so far in the anime they explained a lot of Arrancar stuff, special numbers. like the previon esparda. whos to say they wont do it about Yammy's

plus I can see the comedy already with Yammy's new size XD

Yammy: "hey hey hey! why do i have to be outside?"
Gin: "isn't it obvious?"
Yammy: ".... no?"
Gin: *talkin to him self* "guess that big head doesnt house a big brain either"
Yammy: "you know i have big ears too right?"
*ground starts to shake*
Gin: "uh oh" *runs*
i will pay you £1 million if that actually happens

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-02, 05:06   Link #30
Crius

Does anyone have the song played on a violin at the start of the episode when ichigo is talking to ulquiorra???
Old 2010-06-02, 07:48   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
yeah, but looking at the screenshot from the show, they breast bone/plate/things are drawn at a bad angle that if you were to have Halibel facing you...she wouldn't have nips ;p
Anatomy FTW Guess the C.Designer/Director went to same High-School as Kishimoto, Lightning > Earth .
Old 2010-06-02, 07:50   Link #32
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Anatomy FTW Guess the C.Designer/Director went to same High-School as Kishimoto, Lightning > Earth .
I don't think they teach Pokemon logic in school.
Old 2010-06-02, 09:06   Link #33
Jerseykid

None of them should even scratch their opponents with the hax Ichigo had to pull out to beat his guy. Unless the ranking system means absolutely nothing and massive explanation will eventually be given. No way loser Hitsugaya is better than basic mask'd Ichigo.

By the way where are Hitsugaya's little purple thingies that are suppose to poof over time.

I'm actually rooting for the Espada, Halibel is way cooler a character.
Old 2010-06-02, 09:56   Link #34
Langus
Optimus Prime

@ Ulquihorror - just a heads up - you aren't allowed to post any manga spoilers in the anime thread (even if they are in a spoiler tag).
Old 2010-06-02, 11:56   Link #35
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

god damnit ulquihorror...i hate you so effin much right now for spoiling me...i thought you were gonna post some funny picture like everyone else, GOD I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH.

arghhh why do i keep getting spoiled for everything? Some idiot spoiled ichigo's transformation, and now this too???? ARGHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Old 2010-06-02, 12:05   Link #36
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
god damnit ulquihorror...i hate you so effin much right now for spoiling me...i thought you were gonna post some funny picture like everyone else, GOD I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH.

arghhh why do i keep getting spoiled for everything? Some idiot spoiled ichigo's transformation, and now this too???? ARGHHHH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
nice little nerd rage to get someone banned

going to a forum about the anime is about to spoil something. ive even seen a few Spoilers in the form of avatars and sigs =\ yet it seems to be fair i guess.
Old 2010-06-02, 12:20   Link #37
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

He did use spoiler tags. I learned long ago to never open spoiler tags if I don't want to be spoiled. You'd figure it would be a joke or something else since it's not marked with "Manga" or something, but yeah, don't work out that way.

May want to edit your post (I intentionally didn't quote it) before you get in trouble too. I've done that same thing before and it didn't work out well either, lol.
Old 2010-06-02, 13:56   Link #38
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

read monir's post in the OP, it's there, plain as day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2010-06-02 at 14:02. Reason: lolz, always thought it was a sig because of it's placement
Old 2010-06-02, 13:59   Link #39
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

That he's ready to flee at the first sign of trouble?
Old 2010-06-02, 14:00   Link #40
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

fixed that ;p
Closed Thread