AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa 3: Future Arc - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 1 12.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 12.50%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 25.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 12.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 12.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2016-08-30, 18:56   Link #21
Homura7

Ever since the show started I've been making to myself the same question.

What the hell happened to Chisa's hair? The color was lighter in the Despair arc. But even if several years after had passed, there's just no way it can change this much.

Unless...
Old 2016-08-30, 21:03   Link #22
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Ever since the show started I've been making to myself the same question.

What the hell happened to Chisa's hair? The color was lighter in the Despair arc. But even if several years after had passed, there's just no way it can change this much.

Unless...
All characters in Mirai look darker than in Despair. This is probably just to mark that mirai's setting is a lot darker, while despairs is just getting dark bit by bit.

Then again i will repeat soemthing I said a long time ago : Chisa and Junko have an astaunding similarity between them and we hve never actually seen Junko's corpse.
Certainly there were claims that things have been done to said corpse, but that could as well have been Ikusaba's corpse - no one would have been able to distinguish them after that final punishment blow.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-30, 23:37   Link #23
upupupu

[QUOTE=Marina2;5933910]

The only possible one is Ryota Mitarai. Unless alternate attacker theory is real or there will be completely unexpected plot twist coming. It can't be someone else at this point.

I agree at this point, I legit don't see it being anyone else.

Unless he has help with someone from outside the game.

I'm also freely open to the idea of mind control and subliminal messaging, especially with what's going on in the despair arc. Maybe one of the characters were subject to that prior to this.

If that's the case it could either be Aoi, Kyoko, and Makato are still possibilities. Well maybe not Aoi because of the fake out knife in her chest scene awhile back.

Hey maybe its a combination of Kirigiri not knowing that she's killing people, and Mitarai being the mastermind.
Old 2016-08-31, 00:58   Link #24
upupupu

I know I'm repeating what I just said but yea after thinking it over I'm pretty sure the mastermind is Mitarai but the killer is Kirigiri. I believe Kirigiri must of been exposed to the brainwashing awhile back, and has some kind of trigger, and I believe Mitarai knows this trigger which is why he follows her around.

Now I'm still questioning who is the character that's supposed to die because of Naegi. But I'm feeling pretty strong about the Mitarai / Kirigiri combo. I could be dead wrong but I'm sticking with this.
Old 2016-08-31, 01:16   Link #25
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

It being Mitarai feels waaaay too convenient for a Danganronpa game.
Old 2016-08-31, 01:25   Link #26
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Im guessing they are underground? Which make sense since the building collapse and they feel the shaking, but are alright. An underground duplicate.
Old 2016-08-31, 04:32   Link #27
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Someone thinks its the new school building from Mirai, however that looks pretty much different on the outside.
On the other hand the desapairs had more than enough time to modify it while they were still powerful.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-08-31, 06:05   Link #28
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
All characters in Mirai look darker than in Despair. This is probably just to mark that mirai's setting is a lot darker, while despairs is just getting dark bit by bit.

Then again i will repeat soemthing I said a long time ago : Chisa and Junko have an astaunding similarity between them and we hve never actually seen Junko's corpse.
Certainly there were claims that things have been done to said corpse, but that could as well have been Ikusaba's corpse - no one would have been able to distinguish them after that final punishment blow.
Glad you mentioned. I think you should watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZm6Aobaik

The scary thing is, this being Danganronpa we are talking about, makes the theory perfectly possible.

To not mention...

Spoiler for spoiler:

*shudders*
Old 2016-08-31, 08:30   Link #29
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Glad you mentioned. I think you should watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZm6Aobaik

The scary thing is, this being Danganronpa we are talking about, makes the theory perfectly possible.

To not mention...

Spoiler for spoiler:

*shudders*
I actualyl eleborated on that a few times since EP one but people always tell me she is dead for sure.
Oh I forgot to mention this time: Chisa had a pretty Junko like outburst in Despair too while narrating. - her being able to narrate throughout death is one of those other things that strikes me odd.

Oh and as for she is certainly dead now...
SHL Makeup artist once made a really real looking fake corpse of Naegi

it woudl be something like this then: Kyouko examines actual Chisa/Junko, currently in astupor due to some kind of poison (there are dozens of IRL poisons hat make it impossible even for doctors to tell whether someone is dead w/o med equipment) --> Nighttime --> Chisa(junko switches with a fake corpse --> Munataka stabs fake corpse.

Its of course just one of many possibilities, especially considering how there is also Junkoland

Old 2016-08-31, 08:43   Link #30
Homura7

Kyoko's forbidden action is probably related to her not being able to expose the identity of the mastermind. Which means uncovering this would fall on Makoto once more. Apart from Kirigiri he's the only one who can do this.
Old 2016-08-31, 21:39   Link #31
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Finally saw the episode:

- Ruruka having killed Izayoi - yeah that part at least was obvious; question whether she is the attacker does however still remain. The fact that someone leaving the playing field being her NG would point to that an this episode also proofed that she was indeed drugging her sweets again (oh surprise).
With this we also have a motive for killing Izayoi, other than it being an accident. What surprises me is that Izayoi would have actually let her die by going out there.
Looks like their relationship was, in the end, just sweet addiction

- Juzou is being random. At first he is like 'I'll kill you all so Munataka is happy.' - Then he sees the door and is suddenly all like 'Well bye. I'm, leaving' Looking at the randomness of this action I assume he plans to join Monoka in being a Neet in space.

Kirigiri on the other hand has reached a new level of disgustingness. There was really no need to lick the corpse salvia to come to that conclusion, even without the knoweldge that she looked out of the room Izayoi was last seen in.

Old 2016-09-01, 01:57   Link #32
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

On the other hand, licking the saliva is conclusive evidence.

Also, what if Izayoi didn't know about her forbidden action? What if she just killed him without telling him?

You know, because she fits every description of a basic bitch.
Old 2016-09-01, 02:11   Link #33
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
- Juzou is being random. At first he is like 'I'll kill you all so Munataka is happy.' - Then he sees the door and is suddenly all like 'Well bye. I'm, leaving' Looking at the randomness of this action I assume he plans to join Monoka in being a Neet in space.
Their top priority is to make sure the FF isn't controlled by the Remnants of Despair, hence why they were culling people left and right based in their "logic" and suspicions. The moment any of them find the exit, securing it and leaving would be their top priority in order to contact the rest of the Foundation and do a proper "clean up" instead staying. Remember that they are still vulnerable due to the bracelets, therefore, even if Juuzo believe he could take out all of them by himself, the better course of action is to leave the hell out of there.

Quote:
Kirigiri on the other hand has reached a new level of disgustingness. There was really no need to lick the corpse salvia to come to that conclusion, even without the knoweldge that she looked out of the room Izayoi was last seen in.
Considering Sonosuke's NG action, -any- food could trigger his death, so even if Ruruka is the prime suspect, not having any conclusive evidence would render Kyouko's statement questionable.
The fact Sonosuke ate something sweet isn't an absolute conclusive evidence either (as anyone could have something sweet at their disposal for all they know), but it is another circumstancial evidence that pile up against Ruruka.

In an environment where they can't conduct any legit autopsy, Kyouko's action isn't surprising at all. In fact, it is a "small price" to pay in comparison to having more victims and all.
Old 2016-09-01, 02:47   Link #34
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post

Also, what if Izayoi didn't know about her forbidden action? What if she just killed him without telling him?

Neither. Izayoi didn't know about Ruruka's forbidden action, nor the later knew about his. Her action of feeding him with the mind-control candy was out of desperation to ensure her survival, in other words, and unfortunate accident.

Not that this excuses her for attempting to kill Kyoko, she's an alpha bitch, that much is certain, but at the same time her actions are easy to understand.

To start with, she wasn't always like that. Unfortunately, life hasn't treated her well. Her friendship with Seiko is filled with misunderstandings, and ended in the worst note possible courtesy of Nagito's crazyness. Ever since that day Ruruka grew increasingly paranoid and fearful of anyone. And what is the best way to exploit that weakness to your favor, the traitor would think. Just place on her the most unfair forbidden action after Bandai's and what you get is a lethal coctail that pits Ruruka against everybody. From this point it matters not if you are her boyfriend or a trustworthy person. It's no use trying to reassure her. Out of fear, out of paranoia she will refuse to tell you her forbidden action, and at the same time she wiĺl do what's in her hand to ensure no one gets out, even if it means killing one or a few.

Each forbidden action deals with a particular weakness of the person that has it, a hint the traitor is well informed about every member of the Future Foundation.
Old 2016-09-01, 12:30   Link #35
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post

Izayoi was someone she trusted. And while there is no conclusive evidence I am sure both knew each others NG action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Their top priority is to make sure the FF isn't controlled by the Remnants of Despair, hence why they were culling people left and right based in their "logic" and suspicions. The moment any of them find the exit, securing it and leaving would be their top priority in order to contact the rest of the Foundation and do a proper "clean up" instead staying. Remember that they are still vulnerable due to the bracelets, therefore, even if Juuzo believe he could take out all of them by himself, the better course of action is to leave the hell out of there.

Considering Sonosuke's NG action, -any- food could trigger his death, so even if Ruruka is the prime suspect, not having any conclusive evidence would render Kyouko's statement questionable.
The fact Sonosuke ate something sweet isn't an absolute conclusive evidence either (as anyone could have something sweet at their disposal for all they know), but it is another circumstancial evidence that pile up against Ruruka.

In an environment where they can't conduct any legit autopsy, Kyouko's action isn't surprising at all. In fact, it is a "small price" to pay in comparison to having more victims and all.
Is it really any food though or just sweets? May be a hole in the script, but all other NG actions until now can be avoided at least somehow. His though is outright lethal by itself. (assuming that there are no food supplement packs that can be administered intravenous , no hint such things exist in the building as of yet htough)

We also all know that he loved to eat her sweets(which might have been due to addition similar to Juzou).

the reason why I think Juzou is being strange here is his sudden change of priorities btw. They don't really need help - if he was really like that now he could grab Munataka first and escape with everyonee together.
all of a sudden its like Munataka no longer matters at all, while a few minuttes earlier he was all like 'I am going to kill you guys in his name';

imho if he really wants to kill people for Munataka's reason he should actually finish it before leaving as there is no gurantee they won't escape on their own and manage to throw Munataka out afterwards (for murdering the directo for example) .

Edit:
On another note:
Junzou seemed to remember Junko as villian, and actually having met heer as such in the past (very short flashback) - yet she managed to stay with class 78 like the entire time even when Jin was still alive.; Something is clarly not right here?

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2016-09-01 at 12:40.
Old 2016-09-01, 12:43   Link #36
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Kyouko specifically stated "食べ物を口にする". So no, it is -any- food.
And no, his NG action isn't any more lethal than others considering there isn't really any food readily available except with Ruruka so everyone is pretty much stuck with the same issue, and it isn't like this game would last long considering break between assaults are barely 2h.
Seiko, Koichi and Daisuku NG actions were much more dangerous considering any careless mistake could take their life, especially Daisuku as it is mostly due to others' fault.

And no, to Juuzo, what matter isn't Kyousuke, but Kyousuke plan. That's why Kyousuke told him to proceed with the plan even though he was facing their chairman.

Finally, Juuzo's memories are pretty vague, and it isn't like the one who attacked him was Junko. Hell, even if he believes Junko is bad news, if Juuzo was fired by the academy without any investigation, his encounter with Junko doesn't mean anything at all.
Old 2016-09-01, 12:49   Link #37
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Kyouko specifically stated "食べ物を口する". So no, it is -any- food.
And no, his NG action isn't any more lethal than others considering there isn't really any food readily available except with Ruruka so everyone is pretty much stuck with the same issue, and it isn't like this game would last long considering break between assaults are barely 2h.
Seiko, Koichi and Daisuku NG actions were much more dangerous considering any careless mistake could take their life, especially Daisuku as it is mostly due to others' fault.

And no, to Juuzo, what matter isn't Kyousuke, but Kyousuke plan. That's why Kyousuke told him to proceed with the plan even though he was facing their chairman.
What I meant was more, like: His is a self concluding one, while the other known ones aren't.

Old 2016-09-01, 12:52   Link #38
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It really doesn't matter at this point.
Really, I don't see why you believe Sonosuke's NG action is that bad considering the aforementioned 3 are way worse.
And it isn't like he isn't allowed to drink, so you can compensate that issue to an extent. Meanwhile, opening one's hand by reflex, someone stepping on your shadow, or witnessing a quarrel are way more hazardous.
Old 2016-09-01, 16:15   Link #39
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Witnessing violence was clearly meant to show that the forbidden actions were real. He was always meant to be a sacrifice.
Old 2016-09-01, 16:54   Link #40
Homura7

Kinda mirrors when Mukuro disguised as Junko charged against Monokuma (the real Junko) and that one retaliated by brutally killing her, which also served as a warning of what's gonna happen if you try to break the rules.
Closed Thread