AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-05-10, 09:39   Link #621
Rahan

I don't have those episodes here, but IIRC the music played when Ichigo was being pummelled by the laughing Grimmjaw is a new tune, which won't be released before july/august according to Geta Boshi
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 11:11   Link #622
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Having seen Episode 125 and re-checking the related manga chapters, Hichigo told Ichigo:
"If you really want to control my power, you'd have to be careful, and make sure to stay alive until I come back / until we meet again".

With this quote, could this probably mean that in Ichigo's current situation in the manga, since he "survived" Ulquiorra, i.e. he "stayed alive", Hichigo will "come back" as he promised and a new "internal battle" will commence for Ichigo to gain "more control" of Hichigo? Could this be the next "power-up" we will see?
ShadowClone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 20:32   Link #623
MC Zandogg
The Zandogg!?!

can vaizards release their swords??? if so did they???
also......the fight between shunsui and ukitake vs yamamoto........i only saw to the point where they collided.......is their more to the fight or was it skipped.........
ALSOOO at the end of the soi fong /yoruichi fight, did yoruichi explain to soifong why she left??......i think i missed it cuz it seemed weird they would skip an importnant epsiode liek that
MC Zandogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 20:51   Link #624
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
also......the fight between shunsui and ukitake vs yamamoto........i only saw to the point where they collided.......is their more to the fight or was it skipped.........
ALSOOO at the end of the soi fong /yoruichi fight, did yoruichi explain to soifong why she left??......i think i missed it cuz it seemed weird they would skip an importnant epsiode liek that
You didn't miss anything. The fight was not shown and Yoruichi didn't explain herself. (at least the explainations weren't shown. They seemed to be in better terms at the end of the SS arc so Yoruichi probably explained everything offscreen)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 21:30   Link #625
Lendial

it wou;d be boring if they just fought again, i hope kt will find a clever way to introduce a powerup, maybe old man zangets?
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 04:17   Link #626
Pyrokinetic
Dai-Enkei

Vaizards got bankai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
When you say "Release their swords" do you mean if their able to go bankai because i doubt they can as far as i know i haven't seen any of them Reveal their final release, i think their only capable of manipulating their hollow side..except ichigo. =]
Old 2007-05-11, 22:46   Link #627
alsy333

In the first manga chapter Ichigo asks his father why the samurai dressed person (refering to Rukia) got in the house so easily. Isshin said he didn't see anyone and didn't know what Ichigo was talking about. But later in the series we find out Isshin was actually a Shinigami. So was he just pretending when he said he couldn't see her or what?

Last edited by alsy333; 2007-05-11 at 23:01.
alsy333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 00:15   Link #628
Question
Crossdresser

That is kubo trying to create another character through the use of retconning. The "official" explanation is that he had his powers sealed and couldnt see hollows or shinigami. The unofficial explanation is that at the beginning of the manga he had no intention on making Isshin an ex-captain.
Old 2007-05-12, 00:34   Link #629
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsy333 View Post
In the first manga chapter Ichigo asks his father why the samurai dressed person (refering to Rukia) got in the house so easily. Isshin said he didn't see anyone and didn't know what Ichigo was talking about. But later in the series we find out Isshin was actually a Shinigami. So was he just pretending when he said he couldn't see her or what?
The manga expalanation of this is

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-05-12, 02:00   Link #630
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

In MIR if you do remember his last diaglogues pretty much indicate he has some idea but Isshin isnt 100 % sure . If he did sense hollow/shinigamis then he would have come to the rescue of Karin and Yuzu during MIR/GF Arc .

The spoilers well

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2007-05-12, 12:13   Link #631
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Well.... its this question again.... basically: rukia had the hogyouku in her before everything happened, before she got the gigai. Urahara did not hide it in the real world specifically. Maybe he knew that rukia would go to the real world, but thats unrelated. Anyway, the gigai was to destroy rukia's shinigami powers so the hogyouku would be destroyed completely. Under normal conditions, noone sends vice captain/captain class people to get a normal shinigami like rukia. Basically, it would have been pretty much safe. Aizen was an accident.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 12:29   Link #632
kagato3

As stated many times he hid it in rukia BEFORE he left SS over 100 years ago when she was a kid living in the second worst area of SS. Azein found out it was hidden in her but she had disapeered on earth thanks to the power draining body that Urahara gave her, so he had the order for her arest and exicution placed.

As for if Ishin could see Rukia or not in the first chapter, I pesonaly belive that he could, he showed up in Ichigo's room seconds after she did and Urahara showed up rather quickly as well. The only things we know for sure is that he has not been able to go in to shinigami mode for about 20 years. he a captain's level of control over his powers. Rukia didn't seem to have any problems seeing spirits when she was near powerless in a veriation of the same type of body that Ishin was in. But reguardless even if he could not see her he had to have known about her by the grave vist and had reagianed his powers by the SS arc..

Quote:
In MIR if you do remember his last diaglogues pretty much indicate he has some idea but Isshin isnt 100 % sure . If he did sense hollow/shinigamis then he would have come to the rescue of Karin and Yuzu during MIR/GF Arc .
It sounded to me like he was completely sure that Ichigo was Kon by that point and if he was only able to sense/see hollows and shinigami at that point but not use his powers what is he going to do? get in the way of the 2 (3 in the anime) people that can do something? We all saw what happens when someone does that. He's not Ichigo.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 11:44   Link #633
kagato3

I'll need to relook up the information but destroyed might be the wrong term, lost forever or permently bonded to her soul seems to be better,either way it would render it useless to Azein.

Quote:
If all of Rukia's powers were destroyed would she have died?
Short answer yes she would. Long answer is that it would have made her completely human and she would lived out her life died and have gone back to SS like any other soul.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 12:09   Link #634
Lendial

Spoiler for manga:
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 12:38   Link #635
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

We know spirit energy is used for kido and zanjutsu, but does it also function as just... energy? Like energy needed for their body to work? Or are these two seperate things?
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 00:39   Link #636
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

I have a question . I forgot at what episode fillers started and dont know what episode they ended ( i know they have ended). Also Is it worth time watching the fillers?. Are they slightly related to story line or like naruto fillers completly unrelated. Thanks alot in advance.
Old 2007-05-16, 01:18   Link #637
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

The Bounto arc (which you call filler) runs from episode 64 to the beginning of episode 109. It is worth time to watch as their quality is generally higher than Naruto's filler and they have a single continuous story line.

They are slightly related to the rest of the story.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 02:57   Link #638
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-05-17, 18:49   Link #639
netddos

who's this rukia-like looking person

netddos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-17, 18:57   Link #640
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Senna, a Shinigami from the Bleach movie.

There was a thread about her a couple months ago, but i'm too lazy to dig it up @.@

Tags
q&a