AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 00:30   Link #981
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ok then um say this ep yea let say it was uh i don't know give spilt into 2 parts

give we got

yuno digging a hole.
uryu making bombs look at her dress so flashback with battle with 3rd.
during the battle she fall meet young cop decective got cuff & run with him with murmur doing dubbing on it.
of course some hmm give lol got splash by toilet water & here the dress.
3rd got big sound flashbang blast by uryu while after that she shoot the cop give he also wearing a vest & notice murmur dubbing give uryu past is very messed.

yuki waiting for aru it was yuno cause aru set them to a bridal fair date.
yea give sorta fine give yuno in wedding dress yea yuki uh-oh with lead practice marriage.
after got yuno house there aru & big hole yuno going like "yuno-hiding" something.
oh cop dairy now plan to arrest yuki & yuko oh young cop decective is there as meeting.

murmur extra on uryu with many hair styles from topknot, swilry blonde, cop dairy's hairstyle?!, afro hair yo yo, samurai, & baldy.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 01:59   Link #982
Marina2

I wonder, in Mirai Nikki's logic, how is the phone considered broken/destroyed?

If I detach it, take out sim card, and battery. What will happen?
Old 2011-12-13, 02:16   Link #983
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
I wonder, in Mirai Nikki's logic, how is the phone considered broken/destroyed?

If I detach it, take out sim card, and battery. What will happen?
Better cut your fingernails too, scratches can be life-threatening, judging from a certain scroll
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 02:24   Link #984
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I'd imagine it'd have to be broken beyond the point where it could be fixed. Should've bought that extended warranty.
Old 2011-12-13, 03:05   Link #985
AzureWrath

Crisis: You have just lost your phone charger?!
Old 2011-12-14, 21:13   Link #986
xDisturbedjeans
Likes2BlogUrAnimeNeeds

what if their phone gets water damage?! oh no
xDisturbedjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 21:43   Link #987
Malkuth
Banned

OMG! my endless scroll has a tiny dart whole

For later, fuck!!! I just got head-shot!... but my phone is safe, no scratches... LOL-plot anyone
Old 2011-12-14, 21:56   Link #988
xDisturbedjeans
Likes2BlogUrAnimeNeeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
OMG! my endless scroll has a tiny dart whole

For later, fuck!!! I just got head-shot!... but my phone is safe, no scratches... LOL-plot anyone
without a doubt though episode 5 was the best with # 5 and #12.
xDisturbedjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 22:05   Link #989
Malkuth
Banned

Totally agreed, aesthetically and storytelling-wise it was excellent... BUT that does not lessen the fact that the overall story composition is a big joke sold to middle/high-school kids
Old 2011-12-14, 23:39   Link #990
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
=OOO of all places this isn't really one where I would expect to see a Idolm@ster reference, and it fitted so damn well with this ep! Is Asread somehow related with A-1?
You saw it too?! I was hoping to see some Makoto and Miura chaos somewhere this episode!!
Old 2011-12-15, 00:01   Link #991
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Spoiler for Ep. 10:
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 01:08   Link #992
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Yep, that Minene bit was a Mosaic chapter.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 09:24   Link #993
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Spoiler for Ep. 10:
Yes, I believe he was wearing body armor.

It was also shown in the omake that 3rd never really got the concept that if his phone was destroyed he would die. Apparently he just couldn't wrap his mind around the idea. So in fact it all does make sense that that is the way he would die.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 10:28   Link #994
miketyson

The 3rds stuff is an example of where Esuno was going further than just theme-naming the characters after Roman deities. He seems to have started with theme-naming, and then filled in some of the character attributes in ways that loosely draw on their namesakes.

For Yukiteru this is why his character is a dart-thrower: he's named after Jupiter, who's analogous to Zeus, who amongst other things was known for throwing lightning bolts like javelins, which Esuno translated into dart-throwing.

The 3rd is named after Vulcan, analogous to the Greek Hephaestus, whose main attributes are being a ugly/disfigured, lame/crippled, and a master engineer/craftsman. Esuno seems to have translated those attributes as "ugly => wears a mask and disguise", "lame => really very stupid", and the "engineer => heavy-duty body armor".

There's plenty more of this kind of thing in Mirai Nikki, and it's part of why I like it so much: on the one hand it's a very fun, very trashy, very pulpy bit of adventure; on the other hand it has lots of eater eggs hidden away if you enjoy finding that kind of thing.

FWIW it seems like Esuno started backing away from the Roman-deity stuff as the story kept going (aside from the theme-naming). The earlier arcs have much, much more of it than the later arcs.

In any case, about Yuno digging that hole: I'm pretty sure right around here is where Esuno changed his mind about how ambitious a story he was going to try and tell. Once it isn't a spoiler I'll explain what I mean, or you can PM me if you want to know now.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 13:14   Link #995
ookamigirl

Uryuu sure is an interesting one.
Pretty twisted & dangerous.
Yuukki and Yuno at a marriage fest LOL, but kinda sweet too.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 16:10   Link #996
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Interesting on the Roman / Greek God pairing there.

12 People , 12 Gods

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 22:06   Link #997
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
The 3rds stuff is an example of where Esuno was going further than just theme-naming the characters after Roman deities. He seems to have started with theme-naming, and then filled in some of the character attributes in ways that loosely draw on their namesakes.

For Yukiteru this is why his character is a dart-thrower: he's named after Jupiter, who's analogous to Zeus, who amongst other things was known for throwing lightning bolts like javelins, which Esuno translated into dart-throwing.

The 3rd is named after Vulcan, analogous to the Greek Hephaestus, whose main attributes are being a ugly/disfigured, lame/crippled, and a master engineer/craftsman. Esuno seems to have translated those attributes as "ugly => wears a mask and disguise", "lame => really very stupid", and the "engineer => heavy-duty body armor".

There's plenty more of this kind of thing in Mirai Nikki, and it's part of why I like it so much: on the one hand it's a very fun, very trashy, very pulpy bit of adventure; on the other hand it has lots of eater eggs hidden away if you enjoy finding that kind of thing.

FWIW it seems like Esuno started backing away from the Roman-deity stuff as the story kept going (aside from the theme-naming). The earlier arcs have much, much more of it than the later arcs.

In any case, about Yuno digging that hole: I'm pretty sure right around here is where Esuno changed his mind about how ambitious a story he was going to try and tell. Once it isn't a spoiler I'll explain what I mean, or you can PM me if you want to know now.
Dear, sir, you don't have any idea how that explanation puts a smile on my face.

If I had to be honest, I enjoyed more Minene's backstory from her first skirmish with 3rd, and Murumuru's this week's edition about getting a new hairstyle for Minene.

Minene's so badass, and there's clear and thin line drawn between being badass and being psychotic like Yuno is.

As for the Yuki*Yuno wedding fun rehearsal, I would have enjoyed more the dish had Yuno snapped in one of her classy and glorious schizophrenic over a trivial things such as: killing the lady that didn't allow her to the fitting room, or better yet, putting the psycho eye on Yuki at the rehearsal in obvious expectance for her to have him say "YES" to fulfill the wedding oath, though this was rehearsed not real.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 00:53   Link #998
Unknown Soldier
:D

The anime OP names all the Greco-Roman gods the diary holders are associated with at the beginning.

Do yourself a favor and do NOT count the number of gods named, as that itself is a huge spoiler. The OP actually contains a number of spoilers in it like that.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-16, 08:25   Link #999
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

^Isn't that in itself a spoiler in a sense? lawl
Old 2011-12-18, 14:48   Link #1000
miketyson

The one thing I don't agree with from the official list is that the official list tries to pair up the 6th with Apollo. I mean, if that's official that's official, but she's seemingly *very much* designed as a reference to Proserpina (Greek: Persephone), and I'm left scratching my head over the "Apollo" claim.

Ep 11:
Spoiler for ep 11 details:
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere