AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-08-24, 20:47   Link #461
kamyu

zangetsu is in one of the pictures
Old 2009-08-25, 08:52   Link #462
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Thanks a lot to Hellychan and Kamyu for such a quick response! Here is the thread. Surprisingly figuring out how to submit those pictures in table format took longer than the post itself. KiNA taught me how to do it once but I've got poor short term memory. Either way, MAQI should be happy with the end product.

I'll add the other missing Zanpakuto as soon as I can take any appropriate screen caps for them.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 11:53   Link #463
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Hi guys.. don't mean to be a pain in the @ss but we need a bleach 235 thread ... thanks
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 12:46   Link #464
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

There you go!
Old 2009-09-07, 13:22   Link #465
darksphinx

I would like a discussion of who's zanpakto is muramasa please
darksphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-07, 13:38   Link #466
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
...but it would just be speculation till the arc ends. Then, everyone will be either raging at:

1-The fact that he's the Zanpakuto of a manga character, or
2-The fact that he's the Zanpakuto of a previously nameless background character ala Kaien

Either way, it won't be very pleasant. IMO, at least.
Old 2009-09-07, 23:04   Link #467
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksphinx View Post
I would like a discussion of who's zanpakto is muramasa please
You can always talk about here:
The Physical Manifestation of Zanpakutos [anime-only]
Old 2009-09-13, 03:50   Link #468
BlackDove
Unheard

I'd like there to exist a thread that has a list of all filler and non filler episodes/full manga chapter linking.

Unfortunately it can't be done by me, because I don't read the manga, so I don't know what is and isn't filler (only retroactively, and when it begins, because it's so obvious).

Googling, I found this list which unfortunately hasn't been updated in a few months, and I was wondering if someone else here could continue it.

Spoiler:

Was wondering if someone could continue this here? Perhaps even get it stickied?

Just a suggestion for a thread anyway. But only if someone who knows the difference and is willing to update it is interested, obviously.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 11:14   Link #469
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

We already have a thread for this and it was stickied before, but not anymore . Posting in that thread would yield better results .

* What Manga Chapter = this Anime Episode ?
Old 2009-09-13, 18:28   Link #470
Uchiha Soul

Hello Animesuki's Guys/Gurlz

I dunno know if this request had been asked before coz i'm new here .. but can we have a thread discussing {in which of the 13th squads (divisions) you wanna be & why?}

lets say, if u are shinigami and u have the choice to choose the squad u wanna be part of, which division u'll choose & why?

we write the squad and the reason of our choice (can be the Taichous/Fukutaichous/relation ships /if there are some guy/girl in the squad u in love with ex: Matsumoto or Rukia/... others)

and to make it more fun .. lets make it which squad u wanna be in the current Divisions include (Aizen, Ichimaru, Tousen) & before 110 years Divisions which the Vizards are the captains.

which mean we write 2 answers.

note: itz not allowed to create ur own & say I WANNA BE IN MY OWN SQUAD
we have to choose among the 13th teams.

Ha .. what do u think ?
Uchiha Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 19:55   Link #471
kitten320

I might be wrong since I'm not the moderator, but couldn't something like this be disscussed in Captain thread?

Because I remeber we did brought such topic once there...
Old 2009-09-15, 19:29   Link #472
Uchiha Soul

Moderators .. where are you?!

& why is everyone offline?!!!

plz tell me what do u think of my opinion & if u dont like it just tell me

i will understand

or if we can have it in Captain thread as kitten320 suggested?

I'm board we need some new threads to make a discuss
Old 2009-09-15, 19:55   Link #473
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
Moderators .. where are you?!

& why is everyone offline?!!!

plz tell me what do u think of my opinion & if u dont like it just tell me

i will understand

or if we can have it in Captain thread as kitten320 suggested?

I'm board we need some new threads to make a discuss
Be patient, it sometimes takes mods a little while to get to this thread, but if you don't get a response that is usually a bad sign. If your board you could look through older threads to see if any interest you (just please make sure they are still relevant) Your idea could be turned into a favorite squad thread but to be honest I don't think that a thread like that would have any real discussion and would probably just result in an argument. You could just try to bring it up in either the favorite captain thread or the favorite VC thread. That might not work for everyone though because my favorite captain is Mayuri, but I wouldn't want to be in his squad. Also you should probably PM a mod and tell them to give me magic mod powers so I can make threads

Last edited by Gin; 2009-09-15 at 20:06.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 04:45   Link #474
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Be patient, it sometimes takes mods a little while to get to this thread, but if you don't get a response that is usually a bad sign. If your board you could look through older threads to see if any interest you (just please make sure they are still relevant) Your idea could be turned into a favorite squad thread but to be honest I don't think that a thread like that would have any real discussion and would probably just result in an argument. You could just try to bring it up in either the favorite captain thread or the favorite VC thread. That might not work for everyone though because my favorite captain is Mayuri, but I wouldn't want to be in his squad. Also you should probably PM a mod and tell them to give me magic mod powers so I can make threads
I'm afraid to imagine what kind of threads you would do
Old 2009-09-16, 11:22   Link #475
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
Hello Animesuki's Guys/Gurlz

I dunno know if this request had been asked before coz i'm new here .. but can we have a thread discussing {in which of the 13th squads (divisions) you wanna be & why?}

lets say, if u are shinigami and u have the choice to choose the squad u wanna be part of, which division u'll choose & why?

we write the squad and the reason of our choice (can be the Taichous/Fukutaichous/relation ships /if there are some guy/girl in the squad u in love with ex: Matsumoto or Rukia/... others)

and to make it more fun .. lets make it which squad u wanna be in the current Divisions include (Aizen, Ichimaru, Tousen) & before 110 years Divisions which the Vizards are the captains.

which mean we write 2 answers.

note: itz not allowed to create ur own & say I WANNA BE IN MY OWN SQUAD
we have to choose among the 13th teams.

Ha .. what do u think ?
The thread request sounds like a list-generating one. List generating threads aren't encouraged in this forum considering those fail to create any sustainable discussion.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 11:42   Link #476
Uchiha Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
The thread request sounds like a list-generating one. List generating threads aren't encouraged in this forum considering those fail to create any sustainable discussion.
Thanx monir i got it
Old 2009-09-24, 14:00   Link #477
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Is there a specific thread for discussing Ichigo's mother? I have a theory that she may in fact have been a hollow. :O
Old 2009-09-24, 14:26   Link #478
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

There isn't a thread specifically based on Masaki . There is a general thread dealing with Ichigo's family .

* Family ties Manga-Anime

If you do want a specific thread just for Masaki . You need to come up with a good detailed Opening Post . Also its better, if the thread is on the lines of speculation based on fact than crack.theories . As theory based threads give rise to spam ..
Old 2009-09-24, 17:53   Link #479
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
There isn't a thread specifically based on Masaki . There is a general thread dealing with Ichigo's family .

* Family ties Manga-Anime

If you do want a specific thread just for Masaki . You need to come up with a good detailed Opening Post . Also its better, if the thread is on the lines of speculation based on fact than crack.theories . As theory based threads give rise to spam ..
I'm not looking to make a thread, too much work.
Thx for the info though. I'll scan around that thread to see if there's something worthwhile.
Old 2009-09-28, 13:41   Link #480
Gin
*Artist

I think it might be time for a Unohana character discussion thread to be made, I get the feeling that the manga will be returning to HM soon and we will be in dire need of a place to discuss the glorious beacon of hope and sexyness that is Unohana taicho. Sorry if there is already a thread for her loveliness but I'm posting from my phone right now (yeah I know I'm cool) so I can't search. I will return to this post once I am freed from the confines of school to formulate a hypothetical first post for the thread