AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-10-04, 21:51   Link #5921
FeistyDreams

It's okay... it doesn't make sense to me either. u.u;; For some reason the grammar just isn't clicking in my head, even though I know it should. I know the vocabulary, but for some reason my brain just will not figure out how it is the words fit together.

If I had to take one last guess at it, I would say it's something to the effect of "Why is it that I'm willing to be at the disadvantage while she has opened eyes." but I could be horribly wrong. I'm completely self-taught, and I really need the formal teaching (or a really good explanation...) on subjects that aren't actually spoken but assumed. I tend to make things more complicated than they are at times, which is a huge detriment I find...

And my translation is really completely dependent on whether or not I'm reading that one kanji correctly. I'm like... 85% certain it's 損... The rest I know, but that one I had to look up...
Old 2010-10-05, 09:58   Link #5922
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
It's okay... it doesn't make sense to me either. u.u;; For some reason the grammar just isn't clicking in my head, even though I know it should. I know the vocabulary, but for some reason my brain just will not figure out how it is the words fit together.

If I had to take one last guess at it, I would say it's something to the effect of "Why is it that I'm willing to be at the disadvantage while she has opened eyes." but I could be horribly wrong. I'm completely self-taught, and I really need the formal teaching (or a really good explanation...) on subjects that aren't actually spoken but assumed. I tend to make things more complicated than they are at times, which is a huge detriment I find...

And my translation is really completely dependent on whether or not I'm reading that one kanji correctly. I'm like... 85% certain it's 損... The rest I know, but that one I had to look up...
Or maybe it is "Why? Is there something bad for me to open the eyes?"

Sometimes it's easier to read the thing as a whole.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 10:55   Link #5923
SkoolRumble4Ya

Thanks for the pics Feisty
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 13:08   Link #5924
HuNGaricum

could it happen that we will recieve an anime after the COMO's or BOMF 's manga adaptation?
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-05, 13:17   Link #5925
FeistyDreams

COMO and BOMF have already been adapted into manga, quite awhile ago. NOT was just finished up, and then to pass time until ZSBM was released, Ueda did a few short stories and started up on DVMC. Once DVMC is over, Sigma is going to pick back up with ZSBM, I'd assume. He'd already started DVMC before ZSBM was released, the short stories and DVMC are done as flashbacks.

Edit: Ah, you're probably right, HunterSeeker. I read way too far into things, and the grammar was tripping me up pretty bad, even though it shouldn't. x.x;;
Old 2010-10-05, 14:54   Link #5926
renzokuken

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
YAY!!! Tuxedo Sousuke! *blushes and swoons! ^-^*

oohh that hand touch! they almost do! They seem to be pushing more then the book, it was really just the elbow sleeve, but somehow they slide it down to the hands! XD nice!

woooottt! YAY!! -happy dances!-

Fiesty, that translation is confusing me..XD...he said what?..dont worry, let it sink in lol...
I'm so glad they put it in the manga...
That was great news! Now, when KyoAni is making a new season??? T_T
I guess I'll stick with Sigma.
renzokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 13:16   Link #5927
HuNGaricum

oh terribly sry. yes... so I was out for some time, probably that was the time when they released the manga... I just followed the chronological order... sry again so i meant after the Next adaptations
HuNGaricum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 19:48   Link #5928
mithrill

Hey, wasn't there a close picture of Sousuke and Kaname kissing? I can't find it anymore con someone please piont it out for me? I will appreciate it.
mithrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 19:50   Link #5929
FeistyDreams

The closest official picture we got was right after they'd kissed, their foreheads touching. I say "official" because it was drawn by Shikidouji, but it was never printed in any kind of official format.
Old 2010-10-10, 11:35   Link #5930
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithrill View Post
Hey, wasn't there a close picture of Sousuke and Kaname .....
Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-10, 15:29   Link #5931
AnonMouse

Like this?

Spoiler for photo:
AnonMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-11, 11:37   Link #5932
FeistyDreams

Back to the translation for this picture... A friend of mine says it's "I feel like I'll miss out if I open my eyes." That makes WAY MORE SENSE than what my brain was coming up with. x.x;;
Old 2010-10-14, 19:13   Link #5933
thenoobhacker

hi feisty, im wondering for a while now.. where is that picture from? im guessing it must be a part of the original manga(least likely)? or fan made? thanks, nice pic anyway (may take place after stand by me part 2)
thenoobhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 20:57   Link #5934
FeistyDreams

That picture is fanart, from this amazing artist
Old 2010-10-15, 00:33   Link #5935
thenoobhacker

Quote:
wow.. that's a wickedly skilled artist! the drawings, the concepts, everything is so good! im amazed and in envy of that talent at the same time, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. uff:
thenoobhacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 10:39   Link #5936
psicomenace

Quote:
Excellent site, awesome pictures, thanks.
psicomenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 19:19   Link #5937
Kami
FMP fangirl

Send a message via MSN to Kami
So, I just finished de ZSBM2 and I HAD to come here to say I loved the end! It was awesome, everything I would expected and more! It was worth it to wait 7 years for the end! I'm so excited right now. One of my fears was not to be able to see the end of this great story (I could die first, or Gatou sensei... Paranoid parrot, anybody? )

I'm glad that it's over and with a wonderful and closed end (hate those open ends! ). But after it is over we feel so empty, don't we? hahaha (ps.: Im such a fangirl but I still have a life, I'm not THAT devoted as it seems in my speech)

And thanks to everybody here that helped with translations! God knows when I would read the novels if weren't for you guys! God bless you!
Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-15, 23:22   Link #5938
meeiwen
Circus Freak

Location: 40 degrees 50 minutes north, 140 degrees 31 minutes east
Quote:
wow so cute!!

is this:

and this:

a continuation of the first pic? what's the story? thanks!
meeiwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-16, 11:58   Link #5939
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami View Post
So, I just finished de ZSBM2 and I HAD to come here to say I loved the end! It was awesome, everything I would expected and more! It was worth it to wait 7 years for the end! I'm so excited right now. One of my fears was not to be able to see the end of this great story (I could die first, or Gatou sensei... Paranoid parrot, anybody? )

I'm glad that it's over and with a wonderful and closed end (hate those open ends! ). But after it is over we feel so empty, don't we? hahaha (ps.: Im such a fangirl but I still have a life, I'm not THAT devoted as it seems in my speech)

And thanks to everybody here that helped with translations! God knows when I would read the novels if weren't for you guys! God bless you!
WTF...@ Paranoid Parrot..XD WTH?LOL...
I never seen that, lmao,...whats with the parrot?

and yes, thanks to them i feel this wonderful closure in my heart ^.^..btw, Gatou at the end of Always Stand by Me (2) she teased us saying she had alot of "shortstories" piled up somewhere...
and was tempted to make one..but she had to think about it...

thank you, i love you guys ;-;...i feel so happy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeiwen View Post
wow so cute!!

is this:

and this:

a continuation of the first pic? what's the story? thanks!

BTW ColcaCola fanartist just draws random, she doesnt have stories to pair with them or a particular order...

sometimes she has them older with kids, sometimes she draws them still in Jindai, shes rather spontanous with her drawings but i do note she draws them matching the seasons...

Example: she draws more bikini/beach scenes during the summer time and winter like fanarts during the fall...with longer sleeve uniforms..etc...

there are no stories behind them except the minor comics....
Old 2010-10-16, 12:20   Link #5940
Frostbitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
btw, Gatou at the end of Always Stand by Me (2) she teased us saying she had alot of "shortstories" piled up somewhere...
and was tempted to make one..but she had to think about it...
She? Gatoh isn't a woman.

Anyway, spoilers of Sigma chapter 65:
Spoiler for :

Chapter 66 will probably come next week.
Frostbitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen