AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2004-12-27, 13:44   Link #41
hooliganj
Team Player

Spoiler tags for the first page seems to be a good idea. If anyone reads past that anyway, then they just aren't going to get the hint.

Spoiler:
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-28, 16:49   Link #42
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

hmmm... this is my interpretation
Spoiler:

Well, as a side note, I know another discussion on this particular matter which eventually evolved into something involving everything from Fist of the North Star to EVA
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 13:32   Link #43
Yadiami
Invisible

Spoiler:
Yadiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 21:33   Link #44
poseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadiami
Spoiler:
/agreed........
poseur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 20:08   Link #45
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Haven' t been able to download the rest of the show or find the manga so I have a few questions.

Spoiler:

Thanks.
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 10:00   Link #46
Ratix

Send a message via AIM to Ratix Send a message via MSN to Ratix
I couldn't resist so I came in... <_<. Luckily everything is in spoiler tags XD.
*Is still downloading the last few eps*
Ratix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 14:39   Link #47
MHaggag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yadiami
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
MHaggag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-07, 10:49   Link #48
uzumaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
Spoiler tags for the first page seems to be a good idea. If anyone reads past that anyway, then they just aren't going to get the hint.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 13:55   Link #49
xris
Just call me Ojisan

As announced in this forum, the Monster forum has been retired. This is just a natural part of a forum's lifespan. It has been a while since the new episodes of the show were aired. Over the time since then, the show has seen a great reduction of posting and attention. As a result, it is no longer meaningful to have a gadzillion threads to discuss the show.

This thread is one of the few remaining where discussion can still be posted. By concentrating discussion into a few threads it may be possible to actually have a semblance of interaction once more. Please continue to show Monster your enjoyment interest in these threads.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 21:31   Link #50
lazyman

Okay I'm trying to figure out something. Which is why Johan or how did Johan Kill Richard Braun? Did he really shot the boy while sober? What's up with that? That part was very confusing. I'll probably have more when I progress. But that's one of the parts I never really understood.
lazyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 14:50   Link #51
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I just finished reading this manga. It was incredible. The characters, the story, the - everything. It would make an awesome two-part Hollywood movie if you ask me.
Old 2009-03-03, 21:25   Link #52
Luminicent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyman View Post
Okay I'm trying to figure out something. Which is why Johan or how did Johan Kill Richard Braun? Did he really shot the boy while sober? What's up with that? That part was very confusing. I'll probably have more when I progress. But that's one of the parts I never really understood.
I think Johan killed Richard Braun because he knows too much about Johan and I think that Richard have saw him in the Schuman's mansion and even heard his name. Psychological speaking, Johan was totally screwing with Richard's mind by giving him no time to think. Johan basically made a scenerio (which we don't know if it is true or not), had tons of evidence to suppor the scenerio, made Richard think that it actually did happen. So Richard was possibly in a very difficult state to take all the pressure and when people have pressure in them, they usually goes for comfort and that bottle of scotch was the closest comfort he could find, I guess he lost the feeling of holding back and gave in due to anxiety from Johan. Personally, I was amazed by that part, that was the first time I say to myself "please don't let me meet Johan" since Johan can actually exist in this world.
Luminicent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-26, 15:21   Link #53
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I just finished reading this manga. It was incredible. The characters, the story, the - everything. It would make an awesome two-part Hollywood movie if you ask me.
That is what they said they were going to do Josh Olson said he was writing a second script. I wonder how it is going.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-27, 09:25   Link #54
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
That is what they said they were going to do Josh Olson said he was writing a second script. I wonder how it is going.
How long ago was that?
Old 2009-07-11, 03:23   Link #55
Cowboy Spike Spigel

Monster

So I was reading the Manga of monster, and i just have to know does it get interesting? Cause it seems pretty slow, like literally a Sherlock Holmes Novel of the 90's.

Thank You.
Cowboy Spike Spigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-11, 11:33   Link #56
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well, what chapter are you up to? Some parts of slow while others are not. But the plot was enough to keep be reading, so yeah.
Old 2009-07-16, 04:07   Link #57
Cowboy Spike Spigel

Oh yeah the plot was enough to keep me reading as well, but I have took on the initiative to read further and it just gets awesome, so yeah, should have done that.

I have ot say, this is one of the only anime that does not feel like an anime.This is prob the onmly anime that should be made into Live-action cause of the plots and twists and the pure, down to earth realism-no supernatural, fantasy,mecha crap like other anime(bebop can be an exception).

Can someone tell me where I can download episodes to my computer as I suck at using torrent.
Cowboy Spike Spigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 08:10   Link #58
Passendale5

I'm kind of confused, hope someone around can help with a couple of plot questions.

Spoiler for Plot:
Passendale5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-25, 11:14   Link #59
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passendale5 View Post
I'm kind of confused, hope someone around can help with a couple of plot questions.

Spoiler for Plot:
I can only answer the first question, but if I am remembering correctly, they were always together until the hospital incident in the first few chapters.
Old 2012-03-15, 11:48   Link #60
ellifeedn
Thinker

I'm sure no one will come here and read this, but I have to say it somewhere.

Monster is one of the best series I've ever read. I'm amazed at the complexity and diversity of the characters and how the story presents the mystery and its resolution. Truly fantastic.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote