AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-30, 01:59   Link #21
wghokay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
It is quite sad to see the manga got axed. The artwork is good and the story is likeable even if it is generic. It seems that japanese manga industry has become more competitive than ever and it has become a norm rather than exception to have a manga of this quality to get axed.
wghokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 02:05   Link #22
krytyk
幻想生物

Quote:
Originally Posted by wghokay View Post
It is quite sad to see the manga got axed. The artwork is good and the story is likeable even if it is generic. It seems that japanese manga industry has become more competitive than ever and it has become a norm rather than exception to have a manga of this quality to get axed.
It's not manga quality that decides the axe,

It's sales.
- All my translations have been moved from Baka-Tsuki to http://krytykal.org -
krytyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 02:05   Link #23
Xacual

Did the manga at least finish off volume 1's story? I know the scanlated chapters were at about the 75% or so mark?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 02:17   Link #24
cloud04
Scanlator

its all about the sales, unless the author really intended it to be a promotional only,they did cram alot of stuff in last ch though
Old 2015-01-30, 03:09   Link #25
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Did the manga at least finish off volume 1's story? I know the scanlated chapters were at about the 75% or so mark?
Yes it is manga end in volume 1. i'm pretty shock this got axed they just released drama cd.

for Leviathan it's may a bit boring at volume 1 but it's getting good in later volume.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 03:15   Link #26
cloud04
Scanlator

add to the fact that its publish in comic alive, barely anything in comic alive stays longer than vol 1
Old 2015-01-30, 03:30   Link #27
krytyk
幻想生物

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
add to the fact that its publish in comic alive, barely anything in comic alive stays longer than vol 1
Comic Alive is a very peculiar magazine. It belongs to Kadokawa, who is also owner of MF Bunko J (Leviathan, Kenshin no keishousha, unbreakable machine doll etc.) and Fujimi Shoubou (HSDxD, Amagi brilliant park, Antimagic, Date a Live etc.) That means Kadokawa has rights to all the novels released by those two publishers and can use them freely, hiring mangaka's and releasing manga versions of the novels.

However, not all novels do well adapted and all mangaka's are what you could call "wild cards". Sticking a mangaka and a story mangaka is unfamiliar with together doesn't always work out.

Although, there are many projects in Comic Alive that do well.
Old 2015-01-30, 12:01   Link #28
cloud04
Scanlator

but yea my point is that barely do you get a manga that was novel original to even go past vol 1
Old 2015-01-30, 12:18   Link #29
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
but yea my point is that barely do you get a manga that was novel original to even go past vol 1
Well seikoku no ryuu kishi already cover 5 volume now XD
Old 2015-01-30, 12:32   Link #30
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
yea you really dont know which ones gets to stay lol, i mean that,haganai,sacred blacksmith, and so far the latest magika and duo goes over vol 1
Old 2015-01-30, 12:47   Link #31
krytyk
幻想生物

Quote:
RAN is a godly artist, the art is so good one could say it might be one of the very few manga's that beat the novel they're based on. The amount of fanservice, and the way it follows the original story is also perfectly balanced.
Old 2015-02-04, 07:09   Link #32
Marina2

*Finished reading novel vol.1-2*

I like this series, mainly because the characters.

It is so refleshing that that the main heroines are not a Loli or a violent-type tsundere. I also like how the story have two likeable main heroines (Asya and Orihime) and you can't really tell who is going to win the MC heart at the end. Other girls (Hazumi) is also cute. MC is perfect for the story. He is quite smart and can fight and support the girls.

The story in overall is quite genetic but interesting. It has a good mix between action and comedy/SOL.
Old 2015-02-04, 08:51   Link #33
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
*Finished reading novel vol.1-2*

I like this series, mainly because the characters.

It is so refleshing that that the main heroines are not a Loli or a violent-type tsundere. I also like how the story have two likeable main heroines (Asya and Orihime) and you can't really tell who is going to win the MC heart at the end. Other girls (Hazumi) is also cute. MC is perfect for the story. He is quite smart and can fight and support the girls.

The story in overall is quite genetic but interesting. It has a good mix between action and comedy/SOL.
All of them are going to win his heart, my friend. This is Campione's author we're talking about. Well, I least hope he won't betray out expectations of him.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 10:24   Link #34
Mirable
ミラベル

From what i read all of 6 volume it's pretty much go to the harem route.
there are four girls is a main harem and all of them are nice.
Spoiler for harem:
Personallly i like Hal then Godou.
He not dense at least one of the girl win his heart now and he can handle girl better then Godou. he admit he is prevert (not in level Issei from DXD) to his harem and want to do some "ecchi" thing if they give him a chance (just like a man should do right?)and he no need "Youth form" to show his true color XD

Last edited by Mirable; 2015-02-04 at 12:48. Reason: fix some word
Old 2015-02-04, 11:23   Link #35
XFire
150% done

"You should have realized by now, but even if I look like this I'm actually a per...."

"You should be denying it right now!?"

Aaaaaaand I'm sold.
Old 2015-02-04, 14:15   Link #36
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
"You should have realized by now, but even if I look like this I'm actually a per...."

"You should be denying it right now!?"

Aaaaaaand I'm sold.
That line i dont know why remember me sayonara ryuussei when dran saw selia nude
"Yes, yes selia you are true beautiful,fumu "
'Can you at least turn away? Stop to stare me looking dignified "
actually idk where your lines come,
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 15:52   Link #37
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
That line i dont know why remember me sayonara ryuussei when dran saw selia nude
"Yes, yes selia you are true beautiful,fumu "
'Can you at least turn away? Stop to stare me looking dignified "
actually idk where your lines come,
From Meiyaku no Leviathan. Hal says it when Orihime is
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-02-09, 16:08   Link #38
thatoneguy

i love this series so much and we have a great and reliable translator doing it, i have been wanting to read this since i skimmed through the manga.
Old 2015-02-09, 17:46   Link #39
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Her slender body looked fragile enough to break from a single hug. Naturally blessed in appearance, this Eastern European girl possessed a body that could be described as like a fairy's
the first thing that came up in my head was liliana, also a eastern European fairy

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 04:47   Link #40
SineMora
Wait for it...

So, who's the girl who makes her appearance in Vol. 3 and debuts in 4?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome mc, harem, light novel, not overpowered mc, overpowered mc, true harem