Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-22, 21:47   Link #2221
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Now we wait for cameos of Yamato, Suzuka and Fuuka.
I don't think we'll see any of the main characters from Suzuka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname View Post
I think 1.5 years have passed since chapter 1.
I think it's only been a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
middle

and also i quote:

"if eba really did get a boyfriend and doesnt have any problems and everything in that letter is true.. then.. why did i... >>>> well... when i think about it, that won't change the fact that i came..."

truly, i was about to slam my face into my keyboard after reading those 2 pages. i mean seriously, this kid has the brain planning and processing power of a monkey?
Yeah, but that was to show his determination rather than his intelligence. It would have been better if he ended it with "at least it'll help me become a chef" or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
so the timeline between Suzuka and this manga is finally revealed XD

Now I only wonder does Haruto's new "house" still has a hole that connects to Yamato's room
The hole was between Suzuka's (to the left) & Yamato's (to the right) room. Aoi's room is to the right of Yamato's, therefore there is no hole. It's Suzuka <-> Yamato | Aoi
Old 2010-02-23, 03:25   Link #2222
ZeKeR
Superbad

i will smash my keyboard to my face if i see yamato and suzuka and the rest thar.....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 14:06   Link #2223
wingman32x

I didn't like the end of chapter 80. To me it just seems like Seo's throwing another girl into Haruto's harem just to delay Haruto and Yuzuki meeting up again. We'll see how this goes, but right now I don't like that he added this new girl. My opinion could change, though.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 14:50   Link #2224
justavisitor

Thanks for the clarification DragoZERO!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 15:47   Link #2225
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
I didn't like the end of chapter 80. To me it just seems like Seo's throwing another girl into Haruto's harem just to delay Haruto and Yuzuki meeting up again. We'll see how this goes, but right now I don't like that he added this new girl. My opinion could change, though.
I think this new girl will take Akari's place as "platonic female friend with potential romantic feelings that will come to fruition." And his sister will take Takashi's role as support friend, I hope. I just pray it isn't a kid from school who is a mirror of Yasunobu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Thanks for the clarification DragoZERO!!
No problem!
Old 2010-02-23, 20:46   Link #2226
mammothb

this girl probably goes to the same sch as yuzuki, you cant possibly want haruto to really be alone in tokyo, that's not really realistic since yuzuki is in an all girl sch, he will be seen as a stalker or something if he keeps on waiting outside the school,
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 20:50   Link #2227
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
this girl probably goes to the same sch as yuzuki, you cant possibly want haruto to really be alone in tokyo, that's not really realistic since yuzuki is in an all girl sch, he will be seen as a stalker or something if he keeps on waiting outside the school,
That's a good one!! He'll need an in of some sort.
Old 2010-02-23, 20:58   Link #2228
wingman32x

Yeah, I agree, but I want this new girl to just be a friend. In a harem series, I know that's asking for a lot, but that's what I want lol. But most likely she'll end up falling for him.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-23, 21:32   Link #2229
velvet nightmare

i really hope she doesn't turn into another shiho character. a temporary crutch to bait readers away from eba
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 00:02   Link #2230
mammothb

haa.... hope she isn't a yui(hope i got the name rit)
Old 2010-02-24, 08:04   Link #2231
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
Yeah, I agree, but I want this new girl to just be a friend. In a harem series, I know that's asking for a lot, but that's what I want lol. But most likely she'll end up falling for him.
I too hope she won't be a romantic friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
i really hope she doesn't turn into another shiho character. a temporary crutch to bait readers away from eba
I don't think Shiho was a crutch or anything. I still think we are going to be seeing her soon.

I hope, lol.

Quote:
haa.... hope she isn't a yui(hope i got the name rit)
That's the character's name alright (from Suzuka). I have to say though, Yui herself would be perfect for Haruto.

Spoiler for Suzuka:
Old 2010-02-24, 08:42   Link #2232
mammothb

lol he said he's gonna be a cook. yui cameo?
Old 2010-02-24, 10:38   Link #2233
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
lol he said he's gonna be a cook. yui cameo?
Sign me up! It's pretty funny how the title character in Suzuka is the least liked.
Old 2010-02-24, 12:02   Link #2234
mammothb

well, she did haf a whole freaking series named after herself, so it's time for other characters to shine. probably also because, even if she does appear she cant possibly fall i love with haruto, since she's in love with yamato(married and pregnant too? cant get the timeline right).
Old 2010-02-24, 12:11   Link #2235
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
well, she did haf a whole freaking series named after herself, so it's time for other characters to shine. probably also because, even if she does appear she cant possibly fall i love with haruto, since she's in love with yamato(married and pregnant too? cant get the timeline right).
Woudn't it be sadder if they fall in love with Haruto and lose out again? I'd rather see the old cast moved on and found new loves and such.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 12:22   Link #2236
mammothb

hmm, that's true, k i shall hope to see that they just become frens who help haruto in getting eba
Old 2010-02-24, 15:36   Link #2237
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
well, she did haf a whole freaking series named after herself, so it's time for other characters to shine.
Spoiler for Suzuka:
This is taking place at least two years after the end of Suzuka. The landlady's daughter, who was a freshmen in high school by the end of Suzuka, is now in college.

And I added spoiler tags for you.
Old 2010-02-24, 15:53   Link #2238
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
This is taking place at least two years after the end of Suzuka. The landlady's daughter, who was a freshmen in high school by the end of Suzuka, is now in college.

And I added spoiler tags for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Woudn't it be sadder if they fall in love with Haruto and lose out again? I'd rather see the old cast moved on and found new loves and such.
imo, i don't think suzuka would fall for him if that's the case... but if that happens i guess it's safe to say that i'll lmao when yamato sees haruto trying to fool around with his wife and start beating the crap out of him for stealing his wife and that'll be weird then because it's completely out of character (i wonder if used the term right...)
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-24, 18:40   Link #2239
H23

Well... the author seems to be going pretty crazy about the harem theme already by adding another girl in... might as well go all the way by getting Suzuka in the mix! Lol jk
Old 2010-02-24, 19:59   Link #2240
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

might as well add the whole female cast from suzuka and that includes fuka (yamato and suzuka's daughter... pedo-mode ) if it's gonna like that.

seo is probably running out of ideas atm...
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life